Most of the cards look like Aces in the Klondike game

Discus and support Most of the cards look like Aces in the Klondike game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to fix the Solitaire game remotely for my sister who is in assisted living. I noticed that in the Klondike game most of the cards look like... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BrabSQ, Nov 21, 2020.

1. BrabSQ
    BrabSQ Guest

I'm trying to fix the Solitaire game remotely for my sister who is in assisted living. I noticed that in the Klondike game most of the cards look like aces even though they have different numbers on them. I just uninstalled the game and purchased the premium
    game and reinstalled it and it is still is a problem. It is an older laptop. Wondering what I can do to fix this.

Most of the cards look like Aces in the Klondike game [​IMG]

:)

BrabSQ, Nov 21, 2020
  2. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Klondike Grandmaster levels

Hi,

Klondike Solitaire Special is a version of the card game Klondike Solitaire. The game has 50 challenging level. Try to unlock all of them!
  3. NinthCarrot708 Win User

Missing

Free Cell, Spider, TriPeaks, Pyramid and Klondike are all different forms of Solitaire. Solitaire is a term for probably hundreds of types of a card game for one player. For many people, Klondike is the first form they learned and likely what you think
    is "Solitaire".

Hope this helps.
  4. FlukyGore18 Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection

At the end of a successful game of Klondike the fist bounce of a cascading card during the AutoPlay does not reach screen bottomed. Successive bounces of the card does. This produces a small step on the screen until it is overwritten by the second or later
    bounce of a successive card cascade. Other games may donthis but I only play Klondike of this st
  5. TFMorgan Win User

Solitaire doesn't recognize second tap to move cards

I can confirm that. Double-tap an Ace in Klondike's deal pile or another card in the tableau and it just sits there with a blue aura around it. It doesn't move. Same for Freecell. This on a Surface PRO tablet using Windows 8.1 Pro. And the reference
    to "yesterday," being Friday, January 10th, is probably correct.
  6. Eternity Zero Win User

Offical Achievements List

Most of theme look like the same achievements you get for AC brotherhood
Thema:

1. Most of the cards look like Aces in the Klondike game - Similar Threads - cards Aces Klondike

2. Seagate Expansion Card for Series X hangs system when booting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Seagate Expansion Card for Series X hangs system when booting: Hello all. So I picked up the expansion card. Whenever I boot y Xbox with the card in the unit and an external drive (WD MyBook) the system will hang on boot, make a buzzing noise, then reboot...
  3. Unexpected charge on my credit card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unexpected charge on my credit card: So I just got my credit card bill in the mail earlier today and I see that earlier this month I was charged around $74.19 out of nowhere. Now besides the random charge this doesn't show up in my...
  4. Holiday punch card not working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Holiday punch card not working: Started the holiday punch card but the EA Play punches wont tick off. Have earned 3 achievement on different games in EA play but hasnt worked. Anyone else have have this problem?...
  5. Redemption of gift cards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redemption of gift cards: I redeemed three $15 XBOX gift cards, two through the redeem site and one while trying to buy Minecraft, using the redeem a gift card option. In total, I should have $45 of credit, but I can only...
  6. Xbox Series X pending and credit card charges

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Series X pending and credit card charges: Hello, I pre-ordered my Series X on launch day. It is still in pending status, yet Microsoft has charged my credit card 3 times already. The fine print specifically says that I wouldn't be charged...
  7. Xbox Gift Card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Gift Card: I recently got a $50 Xbox gift card and I just scratched off the code and entered in the code on my XBOX and on the website. Both say that the code has already been redeemed. How is this possible...
  8. Gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gift card: I was given a 3 pack of 20.00 gift cards. I accidently scratched off the first one to much and missing the first part of the number. I did get the other 2 loaded. Anyone know how i can get the...
  9. Series X order appearing on credit card as processing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X order appearing on credit card as processing: Just curious if anyone knows what's going on with this? I ordered a series X on release day and got the placeholder notice that I would receive it by 12/23. A week later, I get a notice from my...
  10. Lost Xbox Gift Card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost Xbox Gift Card: I purchased an Xbox gift card from Best Buy. Supposedly it is activated when it is purchased. The card has not been redeemed but I cannot find the gift card. I have the serial (barcode) number...