Most of the cards look like Aces in the Klondike game

Discus and support Most of the cards look like Aces in the Klondike game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to fix the Solitaire game remotely for my sister who is in assisted living. I noticed that in the Klondike game most of the cards look like... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BrabSQ, Nov 21, 2020.

1. BrabSQ
    BrabSQ Guest

I'm trying to fix the Solitaire game remotely for my sister who is in assisted living. I noticed that in the Klondike game most of the cards look like aces even though they have different numbers on them. I just uninstalled the game and purchased the premium
    game and reinstalled it and it is still is a problem. It is an older laptop. Wondering what I can do to fix this.

Most of the cards look like Aces in the Klondike game [​IMG]

:)

BrabSQ, Nov 21, 2020
  2. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Klondike Grandmaster levels

Hi,

Klondike Solitaire Special is a version of the card game Klondike Solitaire. The game has 50 challenging level. Try to unlock all of them!
  3. NinthCarrot708 Win User

Missing

Free Cell, Spider, TriPeaks, Pyramid and Klondike are all different forms of Solitaire. Solitaire is a term for probably hundreds of types of a card game for one player. For many people, Klondike is the first form they learned and likely what you think
    is "Solitaire".

Hope this helps.
  4. FlukyGore18 Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection

At the end of a successful game of Klondike the fist bounce of a cascading card during the AutoPlay does not reach screen bottomed. Successive bounces of the card does. This produces a small step on the screen until it is overwritten by the second or later
    bounce of a successive card cascade. Other games may donthis but I only play Klondike of this st
  5. TFMorgan Win User

Solitaire doesn't recognize second tap to move cards

I can confirm that. Double-tap an Ace in Klondike's deal pile or another card in the tableau and it just sits there with a blue aura around it. It doesn't move. Same for Freecell. This on a Surface PRO tablet using Windows 8.1 Pro. And the reference
    to "yesterday," being Friday, January 10th, is probably correct.
  6. Eternity Zero Win User

Offical Achievements List

Most of theme look like the same achievements you get for AC brotherhood
Thema:

1. Most of the cards look like Aces in the Klondike game - Similar Threads - cards Aces Klondike

2. Game Pass Ea Play Punch Card is not working

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass Ea Play Punch Card is not working: I've unlocked like 5 achievements from EA play games and It still says that the task is incomplete My GT is SuperNeXus#9264 submitted by /u/Easiestcc [link] [comments]
  3. Cancel credit card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cancel credit card: I will like to block my credit card 4101655c-2df9-4d43-b562-3eef05bfdc80
  4. Microsoft Rewards - Punch card not working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards - Punch card not working.: I literally just activated the Next-gen punch card for Fifa 21. The first 2 were completed just fine. However earning an achievement isn't completing on the card. I unlocked 2 achievements after...
  5. Difference in XBox Gift cards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Difference in XBox Gift cards: On the green Xbox gift cards with specified amounts: Are the ones that say "digital" the same as those that don't? They are green with a circle split with two lines. Some also have a white box...
  6. Xbox gift card redemption date

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gift card redemption date: Am I able to find the date that my Xbox gift card was redeemed ? b94c9216-15d9-4392-ba8b-cd66cb131fb9
  7. My gift card that you guys sent me does not work

in XBoX on Consoles
    My gift card that you guys sent me does not work: The gift card that you guys sent does not work I don’t know what to do 27d8ca9b-9593-40a0-a6b7-296158421fbc
  8. Gifting a Xbox Live Gold Card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gifting a Xbox Live Gold Card: I bought a gift card for my buddy and the code Microsoft gave us was invalid. I'm trying to get a refund but I cannot find where to even get a refund. 3cf66baa-3ef1-4de6-90de-d52eedc422b2
  9. Add Xbox one s ultimate game card to my account. I don’t know how it’s a gift for my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Add Xbox one s ultimate game card to my account. I don’t know how it’s a gift for my...: I will pay the fee. He has a subscription through a friend but he has to pay for it. I want to put it on my account. Help please 9dbc2da8-1833-4445-8f97-1486b021a942
  10. Game Pass Holiday punch card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Holiday punch card: Trying to get the EA Play achievements but they’re not registering. I’ve got about five through Crysis 2 since December 1st but not have worked. Anyone else getting this? The other two steps...