Most problematic update to date.

Discus and support Most problematic update to date. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm having the most problems with this update than any other in the past. I get signed out of my Xbox account when watching Prime video and/or... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Gamma_Cephei, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Most problematic update to date.

I'm having the most problems with this update than any other in the past. I get signed out of my Xbox account when watching Prime video and/or Explorer. When not doing that it likes to randomly shut off. Doing it full shut down by itself. This is not a one-time occurrence it's happened to me three times in the past four hours today. Also trying to stream on Twitch app and I get an error (error code unavailable) and it refuses to let me post a report for as I am "Not signed In" to do so.

submitted by /u/Gamma_Cephei
    [link] [comments]

/u/Gamma_Cephei, Jul 12, 2019
  2. KrisJAllDay Win User

This game needs to go back in the oven

Just going off of what I've seen with other COD titles over the years. Every COD is going to be this way without a beta. What we are playing is exactlly that. The most problematic and exploitive things are sorted out between release date to the Febuary.
    Then right before or around spring they put minor tweaks on things.
  3. ArisenMold Win User

Delay?

There is no official release date for the Xbox One version thats why it was updated. The final date is most likely not going to be the 31st of Dec and it will be updated again.
  4. NeoLucifer2000 Win User

Big problem with toy soldiers cold war napalm DLC

I agree with you...and to make everything worse the napalm DLC is the most problematic cause with it installed sometimes the game does not even start up.
  5. Kenji San Win User

Screen Tearing?

I will definitely try that. I didn't know about this method, so I will give it a go with the most problematic games and see if there is any difference. Thanks!
  6. BookishFlunky90 Win User

Microsoft needs to answer for the disc drive....

Couldn't agree more - I'm on hold buying X1 because of these issues.

Probably wait for MkII hardware that is really fixed.

Fan noise, drive issues....failing to load discs, making scratches on discs etc

The major advantage with console gaming is that hardware is the same for developers and gamers - and when hardware fails - then pc gaming seems more like the way to go.

The most problematic is that is seems to have arised after a firmware update - where the obvious choice would be to back down again - and see what the problem is.

X1 seems to have been developed in a rush, when PS4 was notified a date of launch.
Thema:

Most problematic update to date.

1. Most problematic update to date. - Similar Threads - problematic update date

2. After Delta update my xbox won't turn on.

in XboX Insiders
    After Delta update my xbox won't turn on.: Hello, I don't know if this is going to be well received here, but a support agent told me to post here.I received the Delta update this morning and now my xbox will not turn on.I have tried...
  3. Was in beta, but noticed after getting less updates that I was kicked to Delta. Help?

in XboX Insiders
    Was in beta, but noticed after getting less updates that I was kicked to Delta. Help?: I've been in beta since 360, but I checked today and my only options are Delta and Omega. I don't really give feedback unless there is a bug I've found, so could that be it? submitted by...
  4. Online Game won’t install and update and keeps saying “Installation Stopped”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Online Game won’t install and update and keeps saying “Installation Stopped”: As of today I have not been able to play most of my games for they need to be updated but whenever trying to update it says installation stooped after like 10 seconds. I have tried literally...
  5. Minecraft: Xbox One Edition players can still update to Bedrock Edition for free!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: Xbox One Edition players can still update to Bedrock Edition for free!: Hi All Not sure if you are aware of this, but you can get the Bedrock edition of Minecraft for free if you play the Xbox One Edition from now until the 30th of November. More info below (as...
  6. installation stopped - games/updates refusing to start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    installation stopped - games/updates refusing to start: I tried to start FIFA 20 today and had to do an update. When I tried to start the update, it instantly said ‘Installation stopped’ and would continually refused to start. Since then uninstalled...
  7. Atualização PUBG SEASON 5[Translation-PUBG SEASON 5 Update]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Atualização PUBG SEASON 5[Translation-PUBG SEASON 5 Update]: Pessoal, agora pouco foi publicado nova atualização com algumas melhorias e Miramar melhorado, o pessoal que joga, oque esperam dessa atualização, e oque acham que pode melhorar? O crossplay com...
  8. problematic BINGO

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problematic BINGO: why can't you keep this sight up and running? This is very frustrating. b176efc0-d0f8-4c67-a12a-b19bcdc8236d
  9. Problematic Xbox One S,What Should I Do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problematic Xbox One S,What Should I Do?: It's been almost a month since I bought the console from a major electronics shop and since the first day I noticed it making a loud noise,then I checked the web and saw that many others had the...
  10. is using offline system update tool problematic?

in XBoX on Consoles
    is using offline system update tool problematic?: Hi, I got a new game and it says I have to update the xbox to install/play the game. The problem is: I moved to a new house and currently I have no access to the internet (this may take few more...