Most recent achievement keeps being marked as unseen

Discus and support Most recent achievement keeps being marked as unseen in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So in the guide my most recent achievement keeps showing up as unseen. 2nd time reporting it on the console now. submitted by /u/Hayvock [link]... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Hayvock, Jun 14, 2019.

1. /u/Hayvock
    /u/Hayvock Guest

So in the guide my most recent achievement keeps showing up as unseen. 2nd time reporting it on the console now.

submitted by /u/Hayvock
    [link] [comments]

/u/Hayvock, Jun 14, 2019
  2. NaZoooom Win User

Rocket League - Achievement - Far, Far Away...

Hi sCoRpTanK,

I have had this happen with a few other games in the past (SAO: Fatal Bullet being most recent) and you could try getting another achievement in game and seeing if it has a knock on effect, that has worked for me in the past. It is frustrating but it does
    happen and no doubt you may just have to walk away from that achievement for the time being and just keep enjoying the game.
  3. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!!!!!!!

You can get the achievement by restarting the story. Once you can see the body piles marked on the map and the hacker has told you to burn the bodies, start going back to the marked locations. Most will no longer have a body pile where the mark is, but if
    you keep looking, some of the locations will have the body piles. Just burn them and you will get the achievement. This worked for me and I have the achievement. My problem is with another DLC, Fallen Angle, where you have to destroy phones. I destroyed them
    all but the achievement will not pop.
  4. Glu10Free Win User

What arcade games is everyone purchasing lately?

Most recently I've purchased Deadlight (okay), Dust: An Elysian Tail (amazing), and Mark of the Ninja (amazing).
  5. MindedThunder81 Win User

I hit 100K gamerscore

Congrats on 100k! Most of my friends that hunt achievements usually mark every 10k as a milestone, but 50k seems reasonable to shoot for too.
  6. Grimysoul Win User

games not showing up in the achievement list

Achievements are unlocking and are being shown in recent achievements but the game itself is missing from the achievement list
Thema:

1. Most recent achievement keeps being marked as unseen - Similar Threads - recent achievement keeps

2. Achievement tab gone. Recent Achievements moved.

in XboX Insiders
    Achievement tab gone. Recent Achievements moved.: [IMG] submitted by /u/NBAKirkland [link] [comments]
  3. Alpha skip ahead have removed the recent achievements

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha skip ahead have removed the recent achievements: I quite liked it, knowing what you had recently unlocked and how much its worth, but now there's nothing there I hope its not permanent. submitted by /u/Shagwan257 [link] [comments]
  4. Recently played games and their achievements don't get updated on my xbox profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recently played games and their achievements don't get updated on my xbox profile: Hello, https://account.xbox.com/en-us/profile?gamertag=&activetab=main:mainTab3 As you can see on my activity feed, I played and got some achievements for Metal Slug X, Riverbond and Gears...
  5. Possible Solution To Recent Achievements Issue?

in XboX Insiders
    Possible Solution To Recent Achievements Issue?: Been following the issue on trueachievements.com recently, and thought that there might be a way to mitigate it in future. If I understand correctly, Xbox achievements can see a delay, or failure...
  6. Recent games not appearing in "see all my achievements" section

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recent games not appearing in "see all my achievements" section: I just finished What Remains of Edith Finch and it's not showing up on xbox.com or under the "see all my achievements" section on the console. Started another new game to see if it would appear...
  7. Recent achievements notifications and "gamer is following you" notifications won't clear.

in XboX Insiders
    Recent achievements notifications and "gamer is following you" notifications won't clear.: Every time I power on my Xbox I gate the notification of a single recent achievement. I check it so it "clears" the notification. When I reset the machine the notification re-appears. submitted...
  8. Recent achievements and notifications.

in XboX Insiders
    Recent achievements and notifications.: Hi Skip Ahead build here. June 20th build still showing my most recent achievement and notification in the guide every time I boot up my Xbox. submitted by /u/Hayvock [link] [comments]
  9. Game is no longer showing up in my achievements/recent activity

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game is no longer showing up in my achievements/recent activity: Hey there, I have come across an issue/bug which I have not been able to resolve, and I am wondering if anyone is able to possibly offer some help/advice. I have a physical copy of The Witcher...
  10. Help. Achievements from Xbox One and Pc games no longer show on recent list!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help. Achievements from Xbox One and Pc games no longer show on recent list!: Help. For over a month now, any Xbox One or Live PC game I play there achievements will NOT show on my profile under Games. All 360 and GFWL games work just fine but that's it. I can unlock...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox keeps recent achievements