Most Recents

Discus and support Most Recents in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi Ever since the last update my recent players are not updating and if anything happens in game there is no way of reporting a specific players... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DamionWilliams, Feb 28, 2021.

1. Most Recents

Hi

Ever since the last update my recent players are not updating and if anything happens in game there is no way of reporting a specific players behaviour, why is this?

:)

DamionWilliams, Feb 28, 2021
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Problem with the most recent update

Hey there!

Nothing should go wrong with the offline system update since you are essentially applying this update while bypassing the network requirement of a reset but it does all the same what a normal factory reset would and at this point we should try all of the
    options on the table.

If you follow that System update solution guide provided earlier, it should guide you through the whole process once you select "I need to update my console offline". Eventually you may need to try a full factory reset and if the issue continues you will
    then need to consider setting up the console for a repair.
  3. leonrdf Win User

Hello ,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We recommend utilizing the article entitled, "I need help with system updates on my Xbox One" in order
    to resolve the issue. These types of errors can occur if there is any sort of interruption while downloading a system update. The most common occurrence is when the network connection is interrupted. There are multiple solutions to this issue. We will continue
    to troubleshoot the issue until you confirm that it has been resolved. Be sure to let us know the results!
    I tried the article before posting this and now again, and the options offered are not solving the problem. I think I should try an offline update? But I'm afraid something could go wrong.
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello leonrdf,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We recommend utilizing the article entitled, "I need help with system updates on my Xbox One" in order
    to resolve the issue. These types of errors can occur if there is any sort of interruption while downloading a system update. The most common occurrence is when the network connection is interrupted. There are multiple solutions to this issue. We will continue
    to troubleshoot the issue until you confirm that it has been resolved. Be sure to let us know the results!
  5. DrifterX22 Win User

Update Troubleshooter

I need help with system updates on my Xbox One

[table][tr][td][td][td][/tr][tr][td][td]Your Steps 1Welcome to the Xbox One System Update Solution Step 1: Welcome to the Xbox One System Update SolutionThis solution can help you troubleshoot errors caused by an unsuccessful system update on your Xbox One console. It can also help if you need to update your console offline.Note If your Xbox One console software doesn’t update successfully, you may encounter one of several situations. The console might display an error message or error code during or following the update, or the console might not start correctly after the update is complete. [/td][/tr][/table]
  6. Tomesso Win User

Why does my “most recent players” never show the most recent

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue.

Try performing the hard reset exactly like this.

Hold the power button on the console for 10 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 30 seconds. Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.

I hope this helps.
Thema:

Most Recents

1. Most Recents - Similar Threads - Recents

2. Recently purchased Original XBOX and Xbox 360 games not appearing in Series S Library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recently purchased Original XBOX and Xbox 360 games not appearing in Series S Library: Hi all, i recently purchased two games from the Microsoft Store on my new Series S. One was an Original XBOX game and the other was an Xbox 360 game. Upon purchase, these games downloaded. When I...
  3. Recently I have been getting an error on trying to load a game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recently I have been getting an error on trying to load a game.: Tells me something wrong with my account and to go to accountlive,com to fix it, however it tells me nothing, I get a new account which plays fine untill the next day and then the error appears....
  4. Extremely Annoying Problem After One of the Recent Updates

in XboX Insiders
    Extremely Annoying Problem After One of the Recent Updates: Last week I had some kind of insider update on my Xbox One X and since then my connection to online games has been horrible. I’ve had packet loss north of 70% where normally I’d have none, and my...
  5. When I try to add a new account on recently reset(kept apps and games) I get a blank...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I try to add a new account on recently reset(kept apps and games) I get a blank...: As the title said, I am trying to add my microsoft account to my Xbox one S, and when I go to add it( via tapping the add new anywhere on the console), I get a blank loading screen and then...
  6. I can't reinstall a game I recently uninstalled.

in XboX Insiders
    I can't reinstall a game I recently uninstalled.: I have had this game for ages and been playing it a lot recently. But one day it just stopped opening. It gave me the troubleshoot error thing. I tried so many things to get it to work, even a...
  7. My brothers account was recently marked for suspicious activity when he changed his email...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My brothers account was recently marked for suspicious activity when he changed his email...: My brothers account was recently marked for suspicious activity when he changed his email to one that I own. I told him he could use my email so can y’all fix this and let him use his account?...
  8. Recent Xbox Store Survey Expanded Feedback

in XboX Insiders
    Recent Xbox Store Survey Expanded Feedback: Just some of my personal thoughts from a non insider commoner after a survey, wanting to give a voice to it and accelerate any likeminded commentary. Greetings I just wanted to reach out and...
  9. Series X E100 Error During Recent System Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X E100 Error During Recent System Update: My Series X got the E100 00000703 80910002 error during a system update? I have tried 2 offline updates and a factory reset and all just end up back at this error being displayed. So far i have...
  10. FPS boost off for Prey and other recent enabled games

in XboX Insiders
    FPS boost off for Prey and other recent enabled games: I am in preview alpha skip-ahead and every title from the recent drop of games with FPS boost enabled have the option disabled: https://imgur.com/a/6bCwdrw I restarted the console numerous times...