Most Xbox 360 Games are not downloading properly. Get to 79% and then restarting at 0% over...

Discus and support Most Xbox 360 Games are not downloading properly. Get to 79% and then restarting at 0% over... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Most Xbox 360 Games are not downloading properly Hi Microsoft, Please see this thread here... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JarlDrummer, Mar 25, 2020.

1. JarlDrummer
    JarlDrummer Guest

Most Xbox 360 Games are not downloading properly. Get to 79% and then restarting at 0% over...

Most Xbox 360 Games are not downloading properly

Hi Microsoft,

Please see this thread here

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...tarts-at/00b34afc-f015-4cac-ab2d-3017a70f4ce6

Most people are finding it impossible to download the games they have bought on the 360. I have started a new thread as the one people are posting was started back in Feb and may not be getting the attention it deserves. Over 120 replies are in the last
    4 days.

It seems most games are not downloading properly.

To confirm, this is not at region issue, we have not changed regions

We have cleared the cache, reset our profiles, deleted the corrupt downloads etc.

It seems to be happening for all but a very few games.

Some people suggest Microsoft have confirmed it is a server problem, but no one from Microsoft has confirmed this officially in the forum here.

We have all spent money to download these games, and at least a confirmation along the lines of "we understand the issue, and are working on it" from Microsoft would go along way. "

Many of us have kids and need to keep them busy with the school shut. Please let us know if you are aware of the issue.

Thanks loads, J

:)

JarlDrummer, Mar 25, 2020
  2. JarlDrummer Win User

Most Xbox 360 Games are not downloading properly. Get to 79% and then restarting at 0% over and over

It is resolved for me as of this morning. Based on other forums I am not sure it works for everyone and every game, but many (including myself) can now download properly.

Cheers, J
  3. XA DRBATTLE Win User

Most Xbox 360 Games are not downloading properly. Get to 79% and then restarting at 0% over and over

Have you managed to get the issue resolved?
  4. xxKODA WOLFxx Win User

Last night I gave it one last try with Madden 12 & it finally downloaded all the way and I was able to actually play the game. I'm not sure what other games have been fixed but this might be a good sign that Microsoft is making progress in fixing this
    (maybe, idk)
  5. ParisSaxton Win User

Exactly. This is getting outta hand. Folks are practically being robbed right now.
  6. FrancescoBomboclat Win User

Yes we totally understand they having issues about servers.

I think most of people is just asking for a official statement from them, which means they are gonna working on it.

Leaving us like that seems they just not caring about our situation.

Sometimes is just about how you approach ur customers care.
Thema:

1. Most Xbox 360 Games are not downloading properly. Get to 79% and then restarting at 0% over... - Similar Threads - 360 Games are

2. Buying 360 games on XB1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying 360 games on XB1: Hello all. Im trying to buy some 360 games on my XB1. Turns out you cant use an xbox points card, you cant use a prepaid visa and you cant use paypal. So how does someone without a debit or...
  3. Can’t purchase Xbox 360 games on Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t purchase Xbox 360 games on Xbox One?: Hello everyone. Everytime i go to try and download the free 360 game with gold, i ALWAYS get an error. Even when i try to purchase 360 games from the store, an error always comes up for “not...
  4. XBOX 360 controller (wired) stopped working with 1 game

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX 360 controller (wired) stopped working with 1 game: Hello! I`ve been using my XBOX 360 controller (wired) for PC since 2013, and I didn`t have any issues until now. I`ve been playing a game called NIOH: Complete Edition for more than 80+ hours and...
  5. Backwards compatible Xbox 360 games not connecting to Xbox Live.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Backwards compatible Xbox 360 games not connecting to Xbox Live.: I noticed when playing Fallout 3 that my account in the Xbox 360 emulator on the Xbox One S was not connecting to Xbox Live. I checked other backwards compatible games that I have and they all...
  6. Xbox 360 spiel -[Translation - Xbox 360 game]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 spiel -[Translation - Xbox 360 game]: Ich kann kein Spiel auf einer Xbox 360 spielen welches mit Kinect zu tun hat weil die Xbox es nicht lesen kann -[Translation - I cannot play a game on an Xbox 360 that is related to Kinect...
  7. Unable to buy Xbox 360 games from Xbox one or marketplace.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to buy Xbox 360 games from Xbox one or marketplace.: Has anyone found a fix for this? I've seen a few similar threads about this, but most of them were locked. It started last month when Battlefront was the free 360 game. When I try to see the...
  8. Purchased 360 game but cannot find it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased 360 game but cannot find it: To help entertain my kids, i purchased Spongebob Squarepants Battle of Robots through Microsoft store. I completed the purchase and when i signed in to my xbox 360 notified me it was downloaded,...
  9. I can't buy or download free Xbox 360 games on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't buy or download free Xbox 360 games on Xbox One: Whenever I try buying a Xbox 360 game or downloading a free Xbox 360 game with Gold on my Xbox One, it keeps telling me that it can't proceed because I don't have a valid payment option, which is...
  10. Downloading a free Xbox 360 game won't work, can't get support and am really losing it now,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Downloading a free Xbox 360 game won't work, can't get support and am really losing it now,...: Hi my son has a Xbox One and I have bought him Gold Live membership. I haven't bought it for myself tho as I play games on my gaming PC so no real need for me to have a gold membership. He wants...