Motion games

Discus and support Motion games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi i am beginer for xbox. from riyadh saudi arabia. Is xbox one s Motion games available, If available how can i play this.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by venkatraman3, Jun 13, 2019.

1. venkatraman3
    venkatraman3 Guest

Motion games

Hi i am beginer for xbox. from riyadh saudi arabia.

Is xbox one s Motion games available, If available how can i play this.

:)

venkatraman3, Jun 13, 2019
  2. Spazpol Win User

Motion games

Hi i am beginer for xbox. from riyadh saudi arabia.

Is xbox one s Motion games available, If available how can i play this.
    Yes, there are still some games available (xbox fitness has been discontinued completely) that support the xbox kinect. Assuming you have the Kinect adapter for Xbox One (it will work on the S) here is a list of supported titles still available and supported:

[table][tr][td]"ZAZEN", zen meditation game[/td][/tr][tr][td]Air Guitar Warrior for Kinect[/td][/tr][tr][td]Beatsplosion for Kinect[/td][/tr][tr][td]Boom Ball 2 for Kinect[/td][/tr][tr][td]Boom Ball 3 for Kinect[/td][/tr][tr][td]Boom Ball for Kinect[/td][/tr][tr][td]CDF Starfighter[/td][/tr][tr][td]Commander Cherry's Puzzled Journey[/td][/tr][tr][td]Dance Central: Spotlight[/td][/tr][tr][td]Disney Fantasia: Music Evolved[/td][/tr][tr][td]Fighter Within[/td][/tr][tr][td]FRU[/td][/tr][tr][td]Fruit Ninja Kinect 2[/td][/tr][tr][td]Just Dance 2014[/td][/tr][tr][td]Just Dance 2015[/td][/tr][tr][td]Just Dance 2015 (CN)[/td][/tr][tr][td]Just Dance: Disney Party 2[/td][/tr][tr][td]Kinect Funhouse[/td][/tr][tr][td]Kinect Sports Rivals[/td][/tr][tr][td]Kung-Fu for Kinect[/td][/tr][tr][td]Perfect Woman[/td][/tr][tr][td]Rabbids Invasion: The Interactive TV Show[/td][/tr][tr][td]Shape Up[/td][/tr][tr][td]Slice Zombies for Kinect[/td][/tr][tr][td]Squid Hero for Kinect[/td][/tr][tr][td]Tani Masaki's Golfercise[/td][/tr][tr][td]Voice Commander[/td][/tr][tr][td]VoiceStudio[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zumba Fitness World Party[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zumba Fitness World Party (JP)[/td][/tr][tr][td][/tr][/table]
  3. {Parity} Win User

Motion games

You are not likely to find what you need as the Kinect has been phased out and the adapters are almost impossible to get and if you find one it is way to expensive.
  4. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Motion games

Hello,

Kinect games are still avail. Its still some great people out here selling kiects for cheap. You can also chec game stores too.
  5. Christyna64 Win User

Motion games

You can still find Kinect games available but they did discontinue production of the Kinect so you will have to find one through retailers that still carry them or find a used one.
  6. Widget1979 Win User

Motion games

Welcome to the wonderful world of XBOX Venkatraman3!! Good to have you as part of the family. As previously mentioned, your only chance of motion games is if you can get your hands on a Kinect. It may be an online/ebay job though.
Thema:

Motion games

1. Motion games - Similar Threads - Motion games

2. Slow Motion Videos + No UI Sounds + High Pitched Noises Bug Reason Found

in XboX Insiders
    Slow Motion Videos + No UI Sounds + High Pitched Noises Bug Reason Found: I've found what causes the video/audio bug on Alpha level insiders on One X. It is caused by plugging in a headset then unplugging it after an unspecified amount of time. As I previously reported...
  3. Audio and video in slow motion

in XboX Insiders
    Audio and video in slow motion: Hey. Every time I watch a video on YouTube or Netflix and i unplug my headphones from my controller everything gets slowed down. But but when i plug them back in, everything is back to normal....
  4. Xbox audio distortion/slow motion

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox audio distortion/slow motion: Ive been having this issue where if i do not have my mic plugged into my controller the audio starts sounding distorted like you put a youtube video in slow motion and it happens no matter what...
  5. Xbox One X playing media in slow motion?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X playing media in slow motion?: For the past couple weeks or so, 90% of the time I load my Xbox One X media will play in slow-motion. I haven’t tried too many media sources on Xbox, but the ones I have tried have all played in...
  6. Xbox one slow motion video only when headset is unplugged.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one slow motion video only when headset is unplugged.: YouTube videos run in slow motion when i unplug my headphones. Youtube runs at normal speed when i plug my headphones in. Bought new controller and headphones problem still exists....
  7. Has a video game ever caused you to feel motion sickness?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has a video game ever caused you to feel motion sickness?: I get motion sickness with some vr games. But my father had to stop playing games when I was around 10 or 11 cause they all started making motion sickness and he is the reason I even got into...
  8. Xbox and Motion Controls

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox and Motion Controls: Just wanted to know what are your thoughts and opinions on Xbox getting a set of motion controllers. Think VR but without the expensive headset just the controllers so you could still share the...
  9. Xbox controller motion sensor like PS4 Dual shock 4

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox controller motion sensor like PS4 Dual shock 4: Hi developers, I'm an Xbox user who enjoys the Forza Horizon 4. I tried PS4 Dual Shock 4 a few days ago, and I saw a function that is recognized by the tilt of the pad(motion sensor). It would be...
  10. Samsung UN65F9000AFXZA Auto motion plus issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Samsung UN65F9000AFXZA Auto motion plus issues: So I have had my Xbox One S for about a year now. I love it. But i couldn't view anything in 4K on my Samsung without upgrading my evolution kit to the latest SEK-3500U version, as the One S...