Motorola: Can’t connect too Xbox Live

Discus and support Motorola: Can’t connect too Xbox Live in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Motorola (Routers): Can’t connect too Xbox Live Hi there, I must ask. Lol How you tried to reset your console or tried to see if you could get the... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by SEYMOUR4434, Nov 21, 2017.

1. SEYMOUR4434
    SEYMOUR4434 Guest

Motorola (Routers): Can’t connect too Xbox Live
    Hi there, I must ask. Lol How you tried to reset your console or tried to see if you could get the internet ?

:)

SEYMOUR4434, Nov 21, 2017
  2. xbox360italy
    xbox360italy Guest
    No LIVE connection after the update

Hello,

I can’t connect to Xbox LIVE? What should I do?

If you can’t connect to Xbox LIVE, try using the Xbox LIVE Connect Solution.

xbox360italy, Nov 21, 2017
  3. GMAN990
    GMAN990 Guest
    cannot connect xbox live

Hi,

As a test is it possible to wire direct into the Motorola?

So connect the Xbox wired to the motorola

Power off the motorola

Wait 30secs

Power on the motorola

Wait 1min

Power up the Xbox and try to connect

Obviously you won't leave it like that but we need to see if the MTU issue is caused by your router or your ISP, I assume this is the first time you've tried to connect to live?

GMAN990, Nov 21, 2017
  4. Motorola: Can’t connect too Xbox Live

Hi there, I must ask. Lol How you tried to reset your console or tried to see if you could get the internet ?

ImThat1Italian, Jun 20, 2018
  5. ImThat1Italian Win User

6. xbox360italy Win User

No LIVE connection after the update

Hello,

I can’t connect to Xbox LIVE? What should I do?

If you can’t connect to Xbox LIVE, try using the Xbox LIVE Connect Solution.
  7. GMAN990 Win User

cannot connect xbox live

Hi,

As a test is it possible to wire direct into the Motorola?

So connect the Xbox wired to the motorola

Power off the motorola

Wait 30secs

Power on the motorola

Wait 1min

Power up the Xbox and try to connect

Obviously you won't leave it like that but we need to see if the MTU issue is caused by your router or your ISP, I assume this is the first time you've tried to connect to live?
  8. xbox360italy Win User

Xbox live support page has a broken link

9. xbox360italy Win User

xbox live issues

Thema:

1. Motorola: Can’t connect too Xbox Live - Similar Threads - Motorola Can’t connect

2. Motorola SB4200: How to I get my router/modem to recognize a new Mac address

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Motorola SB4200: How to I get my router/modem to recognize a new Mac address: Motorola SB4200 (Modem): How to I get my router/modem to recognize a new Mac address hi, normally your router has an admin interface. you just have to get the ip address. open the shell, if you...
  3. Motorola: Cable box not recognized

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Motorola: Cable box not recognized: Motorola (Set-top Boxes): Cable box not recognized If you're trying to get IRBlaster remote code so your Console can manipulate the cable box, you should be able to take a look at the instruction...
  4. Motorola/Netopia Motorola 2210-02-1022: Motorola MB7420

Motorola/Netopia Motorola 2210-02-1022: Motorola MB7420: Motorola/Netopia (Modems/Gateways) Motorola 2210-02-1022: Motorola MB7420 Hey there TonelessMonk1! I'm unable to confirm whether or not it is compatible with the Xbox, for that you would have to...
  5. Motorola/Netopia: need assistant NAT shows unavailable instead of open moderate or strict

Motorola/Netopia: need assistant NAT shows unavailable instead of open moderate or strict: Motorola/Netopia (Modems/Gateways): need assistant NAT shows unavailable instead of open moderate or strict [img] ec89a1ea-3afe-494a-86b3-0613417285fb
  6. Motorola/Netopia: Connection

Motorola/Netopia: Connection: Motorola/Netopia (Modems/Gateways): Connection Me and my friend are in the same party for a minute then both routers crash and then we can't connect but we can be in the same game...
  7. Motorola/Netopia: How to open your NAT with the Motorola SBG6782 and prob any other modem

Motorola/Netopia: How to open your NAT with the Motorola SBG6782 and prob any other modem: Motorola/Netopia (Modems/Gateways): How to open your NAT with the Motorola SBG6782 and prob any other modem Assign a static IP address to your xbox. Apply said IP address into the DMZ option in...
  8. Motorola/Netopia: How do I turn IPv6 in this device ?

Motorola/Netopia: How do I turn IPv6 in this device ?: Motorola/Netopia (Modems/Gateways): How do I turn IPv6 in this device ? My son's New Xbox ONE S won't connect to the Xbox server thru my wireless network. It will wired to the network. How do I...
  9. Oneguide doesn't change channels on my motorola VIP1853

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Oneguide doesn't change channels on my motorola VIP1853: hello, oneguide is unable to change channels on my tv-tuner, i've already calibrated my kinect sensor. it recognizes my tv but, somehow not my tv-tuner. i also tried manual calibration and the...
  10. motorola nvg510 with stict nat type

in XBoX on Consoles
    motorola nvg510 with stict nat type: What Country/State/Province do you live in? usa connticut Gateway brand & gateway number: Nvg510 How many Xbox 360 and Xbox One consoles are connected to this router?: Xbox one Wired or...