Mouse Acceleration on Xbox Series X

Discus and support Mouse Acceleration on Xbox Series X in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Been using Mouse & Keyboard on the Series X for Warzone. It's pretty clear there is some sort of mouse acceleration. How do I turn it off? Has... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jayt999, Jan 8, 2021.

1. Jayt999
    Jayt999 Guest

Been using Mouse & Keyboard on the Series X for Warzone. It's pretty clear there is some sort of mouse acceleration. How do I turn it off? Has Microsoft addressed this? With Acceleration turned on, there's no point in using M&K for FPS.

:)

Jayt999, Jan 8, 2021
  2. Jayt999 Win User

Xbox allows keyboard and mouse, but it's the developer that builds it into their game. You can change pointer speed in settings, Devices & Connections, Mouse.
    I get that but I mean natively, the Series X absolutely has mouse acceleration built in as I have used PCs in the past. In Warzone for example, if you reduce acceleration to 0, it still remains. Messed around with Pointer Speed but that does not affect acceleration.
  3. Puppy Fujo Win User

Xbox allows keyboard and mouse, but it's the developer that builds it into their game. You can change pointer speed in settings, Devices & Connections, Mouse.
  4. FrankTV Win User

Keyboard and Mouse in Fortnite on Xbox One.

But when i played at my friend's Xbox, everything was well and he didnt have got acceleration , but at my xbox, mouse has got acceleration
  5. EdwardJrr Win User

Mouse Acceleration on Xbox

YESS!! PLEASE REMOVE MOUSE ACCELERATION A.K.A "ENHANCED POINTER PRECISION" IT SUCKS
  6. Sagaroth Win User

Mouse acceleration on xbox

Thema:

1. Mouse Acceleration on Xbox Series X - Similar Threads - Mouse Acceleration Series

2. Xbox Series S mouse acceleration

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series S mouse acceleration: Does anyone know why in my Xbox Series S my mouse has mouse acceleration? or When does the Xbox will give us the option to turn it off? b069b3d4-6170-4920-b2b0-3e6923df12ab
  3. Will you able us to disable the forced mouse acceleration in Xbox Series X and S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will you able us to disable the forced mouse acceleration in Xbox Series X and S?: Please answer, I will return the Xbox if this acceleration will not go away. Even if I turn acceleration to 0 in COD Warzone, it still has acceleration. How can this still be?...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 mouse acceleration on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 mouse acceleration on PC: Hello to whoever sees this, idk if this is the place to ask this, but I occasionally play Windows 10 edition of Minecraft so I can play with my friends, but I play on a PC and there is mouse...
  5. Streaming Party/discord/game chat, mouse acceleration, astro a40tr don't work.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Streaming Party/discord/game chat, mouse acceleration, astro a40tr don't work.: I buy the series x to be able to stream with the webcam, but i have a big problem, when i play i don't hear the voice from my friends in the party / discord / game chat, there is no way to make...
  6. XBox Series X has mouse acceleration. No option to turn off.

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBox Series X has mouse acceleration. No option to turn off.: I am trying to play games with mouse and keyboard on the new XBox. The only setting I can see in settings is for mouse speed, but there is not option to turn off mouse acceleration. I put it on...
  7. Mouse Stutter, Acceleration and Inconsistency (present on console only)

in XboX Insiders
    Mouse Stutter, Acceleration and Inconsistency (present on console only): I am on update Preview-Beta and am getting some crazy mouse acceleration and stutter. I cannot make accurate shots because whenever I move my mouse, even just a little bit, it moves further than...
  8. Mouse Acceleration on Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mouse Acceleration on Xbox: I've been wondering how to fix mouse acceleration on Xbox. I've been seeing this link https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/ease-of-access/mouse-keyboard though it is informative it doesn't say...
  9. Mouse acceleration on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mouse acceleration on xbox: I am wondering if there is mouse acceleration when you plug in a mouse on your xbox. If yes I would like to know how to disable it. bb74bfab-ebd6-4e33-bbea-73b2ea54a034
  10. Xbox Mouse Acceleration

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Mouse Acceleration: Is there anyway that i am able to disable mouse acceleration on Xbox? If not can you please add a setting for it. Thank you! :) bcdd891e-8f9c-45ee-8561-5e5503ea4a74