Mouse and Keyboard Compatible Games List

Discus and support Mouse and Keyboard Compatible Games List in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can we get an updated list of games that are mouse and keyboard compatible? The lists that are currently up are not accurate. (Warface does not work... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JonnyHopkins, Mar 3, 2020.

1. JonnyHopkins
    JonnyHopkins Guest

Can we get an updated list of games that are mouse and keyboard compatible? The lists that are currently up are not accurate. (Warface does not work and is listed that it does, while Ark Survival is not listed, but does work.)

:)

JonnyHopkins, Mar 3, 2020
  2. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Mouse and keyboard on xbox one

3. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

Keyboard and mouse Warface

Is your keyboard and mouse working on other compatible games? Maybe the keyboard and mouse isnt compatible? I know my mouse wasnt support at first then support was added for it later.
  4. InoportunoG Win User

Mouse not working when in xbox

5. XBF Leo G Win User

Can an Xbox 360 have it's games streamed to an Windows 10 PC?

Hello GR412,

Thank you for keeping us updated. Microsoft has added mouse and keyboard support for the Xbox One for a few games. This is a feature that was recently added. There may be more games added to this list in the future. The article entitled

November 2018 Xbox Update Rolling Out Today
    contains a list of games which will support mouse and keyboard use. We recommend keeping a eye on this list to find out if the backwards compatible games you are interested in streaming appear on the list. If
    the backwards compatible games do appear on the list, you will be able to stream the game from the Xbox One while using a mouse and keyboard to play it. Be sure to let us know the results!
  6. JonnyHopkins Win User

Keyboard and mouse Warface

My keyboard and mouse works with Ark, COD, Dayz, Fortnite, and War Thunder. I looked at the website for warface and they state that they are not doing anything to prevent a keyboard and mouse from being used, but they do not have anything listed on providing
    support for them, which, to me, seems like for that game you would need a third party adapter. In my opinion thos does not warrant being on a list for mpise and keyboard compatibility
Thema:

1. Mouse and Keyboard Compatible Games List - Similar Threads - Mouse Keyboard Compatible

2. Wireless Keyboard and mouse for left handed gamer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless Keyboard and mouse for left handed gamer: Hi, Given the industry has ignored the 15% or so of left handed gamers can anyone recommend a compatible Wireless keyboard and mouse that works for southpaws. Does any wireless KB and mouse...
  3. Best option for connecting headphone/mic combo 3.5mm to xBox One X when keyboard and Mouse...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Best option for connecting headphone/mic combo 3.5mm to xBox One X when keyboard and Mouse...: Best option for connecting headphone/mic combo 3.5mm to xBox One X when keyboard and Mouse are in use? Current configuration: Mouse to rear usb Keyboard to 2 rear usb ? Audio and mic combo...
  4. Keyboard and Mouse compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keyboard and Mouse compatible: I am wondering if there will be more K&M games in the future? I know there is already some games (Fortnite, Minecraft) available. But im just wondering if there is any other games that will be...
  5. Which game would you like to see keyboard & mouse compatible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Which game would you like to see keyboard & mouse compatible?: Personally I wish they weren't doing it at all. e10941c3-ede0-4779-a5dd-c9d25c3b608e
  6. Xbox games compatible with mouse and keyboard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox games compatible with mouse and keyboard: Just found out the other day that fornite has mouse and keyboard support so I've been messing around with that, just curious what other games have mouse and keyboard support. Can't find a list...
  7. HyperX Mouse and Keyboard compatibility

in XBoX Accessibility
    HyperX Mouse and Keyboard compatibility: Hello, I just recently bought a HyperX keyboard and mouse to play Fortnite, but my mouse moves very laggy. Any way to solve this? I tried searching for answers, but none of them worked. Will Xbox...
  8. What games are compatible with mouse and keyboard on xbox.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What games are compatible with mouse and keyboard on xbox.: What games are compatible with mouse and keyboard on xbox. * Moved from Community Participation Center * Original title: Games 2be3a41d-d1b3-4282-bb9c-25d30f6ced21
  9. What games are both keyboard and mouse compatible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What games are both keyboard and mouse compatible?: I have been wondering what games are both keyboard and mouse compatible... does anyone have any ideas because i know Minecraft is one but im not sure on any others. Thank you....
  10. Compatible Keyboard & Mouse For Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Compatible Keyboard & Mouse For Xbox One: Will there be a Keyboard & Mouse released for Xbox One so I don't have to mod the console? if so any release dates known? c789a9d3-aaf3-4caa-9c01-714e67e7aca3