Mouse and Keyboard on games that don't support

Discus and support Mouse and Keyboard on games that don't support in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Okay but the simple thing is that it's so easy to see if someone using MnK this is a big issue seems like everyone is turning a blind eye to it .... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by QsP H3adshot, Jun 19, 2019.

1. QsP H3adshot
    QsP H3adshot Guest

Okay but the simple thing is that it's so easy to see if someone using MnK this is a big issue seems like everyone is turning a blind eye to it .

:)

QsP H3adshot, Jun 19, 2019
Thema:

1. Mouse and Keyboard on games that don't support - Similar Threads - Mouse Keyboard games

2. The game of Dautless can be played with a Keyboard & Mouse on Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The game of Dautless can be played with a Keyboard & Mouse on Xbox One?: My question is this "The game of Dautless can be played with a Keyboard & Mouse on Xbox One?" and i need to know, because my Controller die. Thanks a26c5675-777a-4dd2-848f-5a18cb6fc9f9
  3. What games support Mouse and Keyboard for Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What games support Mouse and Keyboard for Xbox?: I just want to know what games I can use Mouse and Keyboard on bcause i have issues sometimes with games that support it and i would just like to know the games i can use it for....
  4. What about keyboard/mouse on unauthorized games ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What about keyboard/mouse on unauthorized games ?: Hi ! I wanna know if something is planned to fix the use of keyboard and mouse on not allowed games ? I know that the game devs decide to allow or not the use of K/M, and that there is a lot of...
  5. Which game would you like to see keyboard & mouse compatible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Which game would you like to see keyboard & mouse compatible?: Personally I wish they weren't doing it at all. e10941c3-ede0-4779-a5dd-c9d25c3b608e
  6. Games with keyboard and mouse on console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games with keyboard and mouse on console: Recently the LB on my controller broke after a really long use time...so i´m now forced to play just warframe because it has Mouse and Keyboard feature...but now i´m curious of which games have...
  7. Add Overwatch To The List Of Mouse And Keyboard Support Games // Razer Turret For Xbox One...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Add Overwatch To The List Of Mouse And Keyboard Support Games // Razer Turret For Xbox One...: The reason why I want overwatch on the list on mouse and keyboard support is because pretty much the whole community in the high ranks of overwatch on xbox/console use mouse and keyboard. The...
  8. Can you use a keyboard and mouse with xbox game stream?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you use a keyboard and mouse with xbox game stream?: Can you use your keyboard and mouse with xbox game stream? I know in the past when casting your xbox one to your windows 10 PC you had to use a controller but I'm just wondering if that has...
  9. When can more games have mouse and keyboard support?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When can more games have mouse and keyboard support?: It's not new that Xbox One has the mouse and keyboard support, but I'm curious that when will more games have that? There are many excellent games that still don't have the support like The Sims...
  10. gaming keyboard and mouse

in XBoX on Consoles
    gaming keyboard and mouse: Can u use any keyboard and mouse on xbox one and how do u go about setting it up to actually work 3b39143c-983a-4c91-8c3a-bdbb9d0739cf