MOUSE AND KEYBOARD SUPPORT ON MICROSOFT EDGE

Discus and support MOUSE AND KEYBOARD SUPPORT ON MICROSOFT EDGE in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; WHAT IS ABOUT MOUSE SUPPORT ON MICROSOFT EDGE XBOX GONNA ADD IT SOON ? 3e88502f-abc2-43e7-b30d-338618c45702 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by yossef45601, Apr 9, 2020.

1. yossef45601
    yossef45601 Guest

WHAT IS ABOUT MOUSE SUPPORT ON MICROSOFT EDGE XBOX GONNA ADD IT SOON ?

:)

yossef45601, Apr 9, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Microsoft Edge no XOne

Hi Leozinn,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. You can connect the keyboard and mouse to the console. As to what is able to be done is limited as it is still new. A keyboard will work with Edge, a mouse will not as there is a built in cursor already
    on Edge. Here is a
    support link
    you can look over concerning keyboard and mouse.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. yFoX inSanuS Win User

mouse e telado no xbox one [mouse and screened on xbox one]

Até onde seu sei, o mouse não tem suporte no microsoft edge, mas o teclado funciona normal.

[Translation-As far as your know, the mouse is not supported in microsoft edge, but the keyboard works normal.]
  4. yLeozinn Win User

Microsoft Edge no XOne

Hi Leozinn,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. You can connect the keyboard and mouse to the console. As to what is able to be done is limited as it is still new. A keyboard will work with Edge, a mouse will not as there is a built in cursor already
    on Edge. Here is a
    support link
    you can look over concerning keyboard and mouse.

Thanks,

Brad
    Mas eu ainda não entendo porque não há como usar o mouse só porque já existe um cursor no Edge, poderia me explicar?

------

[Mod Translation - But I still do not understand why there is no way to use the mouse just because there is already a cursor in the Edge, could you explain?]
  5. aWALKER1 Win User

Mouse and Keyboard support for Edge

Can i use a keyboard and mouse for edge web browser?
  6. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

Mouse and Keyboard support for Edge

Well dang!!! I am currently shopping for a keyboard & mouse combo. I figured the mouse would work on the browsers lol, oh well.
Thema:

1. MOUSE AND KEYBOARD SUPPORT ON MICROSOFT EDGE - Similar Threads - MOUSE KEYBOARD SUPPORT

2. Xbox one games which supporting keyboard and mouse

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one games which supporting keyboard and mouse: I need to find a new list of games supporting the keyboard and mouse. Can you help? 4f6d467a-028c-4a02-ba7e-827b0f1aaf1f
  3. Play supported mouse and keyboard games while streaming?

in XBoX on Windows
    Play supported mouse and keyboard games while streaming?: Hi, I only found an old thread on this, so is it by now possible to: Play games that support mouse and keyboard when streaming to the PC from the Xbox via mouse and keyboard? Thanks, Dennis...
  4. Will Modern Warfare 2 Campaign Remastered Have Mouse & Keyboard Support on Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Modern Warfare 2 Campaign Remastered Have Mouse & Keyboard Support on Xbox?: Even though I play on console, I do prefer to play with a mouse and keyboard when it comes to certain games. I just want to know if MW2CR will utilize these functions like other titles (such as...
  5. We need keyboard and mouse support for browser.

in XboX Insiders
    We need keyboard and mouse support for browser.: The microsoft edge is so demotivating and limiting to be used by control, isnt natural, and is anoying see the mouse and keyboard on my front and dont be able to use. Its so simple, the mouse just...
  6. Keyboard and mouse support

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keyboard and mouse support: Some games work like mordern warfare but there are games such as vigor where the keyboard works but the mouse wont move the camera angle its on a couple of games is there a way to fix this ?...
  7. Mouse and keyboard support on Xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mouse and keyboard support on Xbox one?: does the Xbox one support mouse and keyboard support and for certain games like ark survival evolved? Because I don't want to use the controller because of pressing many buttons on it...
  8. Keyboard & Mouse support is still broken in COD MW 2019

in XboX Insiders
    Keyboard & Mouse support is still broken in COD MW 2019: I have my keyboard and mouse connected to my Xbox One X via a kvm switch. Every other game (eg. Sea of Thieves, Minecraft etc..) has no issues with this. Call of Duty Mordern Warfare on the other...
  9. Does Halo reach on Xbox one support keyboard and mouse?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Halo reach on Xbox one support keyboard and mouse?: I was wondering if halo reach mcc edition on console has keyboard and mouse support? 1819d852-1afc-41ea-96bc-5e7752968e69
  10. Is their keyboard and mouse support on all games on xbox one?

in XboX Insiders
    Is their keyboard and mouse support on all games on xbox one?: When can we use mouse on the home menu would be dope to have and use mouse and keyboard on all games not just certain ones. submitted by /u/AlexanderUlti [link] [comments]