Mouse and Keyboard with Xbox game pass on PC

Discus and support Mouse and Keyboard with Xbox game pass on PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Do I really need a controller to play games on PC? Every time I try to play a game on it, it always says I need an Xbox controller in order to play.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Borvat, Nov 11, 2021.

1. Borvat
    Borvat Guest

Do I really need a controller to play games on PC? Every time I try to play a game on it, it always says I need an Xbox controller in order to play. Can't I just use my mouse and keyboard? I'm not even trying to head into multiplayer, I'm just trying to play games I had a lot of fun with on Xbox when I was younger. Is there any way to play with a mouse and keyboard?

:)

Borvat, Nov 11, 2021
  2. SwirlyCoyote14 Win User

Games/Xbox

If the game had native keyboard and mouse support you may be able to use your PCs keyboard and mouse. You can use the keyboard for the actual xbox homescreen though.
  3. Arminator Win User

DOUBT!

The Xbox can't be controlled by keyboard and mouse through the Stream mode at all. While it's possible in the Minecraft Bedrock Edition to use Keyboard and mouse, all other games don't accept keyboard and mouse input at all.

You might have to try Minecraft, if you can control it via Keyboard and mouse while streaming to your PC.
  4. Arminator Win User

Need help please

Currently only Minecraft (without the "Xbox One Edition" in the title) is playable with keyboard and mouse.

All other games, including Fortnite do NOT work with Keyboard and Mouse on the Xbox One.

If you want to play Fortnite with Keyboard and Mouse, you can do that on a regular Windows PC.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Is there a way I can play my already installed Xbox games on my pc with a keyboard and mouse

You're saying you have PC games that are Xbox Live enabled, and would like to know if they support Keyboard & Mouse, correct? If so, it all depends on the game, some games support keyboard and Mouse, others don't. If the games do, then they should give
    you the option to use the keyboard and mouse.
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

Can you make it so pc games can be played on xb1

It will be up to the developers of games to decide if they want to release their game on consoles aswell as pc.

Most games uses mouse and keyboard controls for gameplay, with mouse and keyboard starting to be supported on xbox it might be possible for developers to bring their games to xbox in the future.
Thema:

1. Mouse and Keyboard with Xbox game pass on PC - Similar Threads - Mouse Keyboard game

2. Add keyboard and mouse compatibility to cloud gaming on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Add keyboard and mouse compatibility to cloud gaming on PC: I've been using the xbox cloud gaming for pc and it is incredible how it works. The only thing that I think it could make it even better is to add an option to play the games with keyboard and...
  3. cant play any xbox games on pc keyboard and mouse

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant play any xbox games on pc keyboard and mouse: every time i try to lanuch any pc game ran through the xbox app my game lags as soon as i use a keybored/mouse input any fixes???? ee15b68e-d530-4b53-941e-ea83104e2d5a
  4. Keyboard and mouse freezes the game when press a key or clic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keyboard and mouse freezes the game when press a key or clic: This happens when I play Halo: The Master Chief Collection or today... Back 4 Blood. Well that, when I press a key or clic the mouse, the game freezes and won't let me do anything until I release...
  5. how can i use my mouse and keyboard and play games on remote play pc

in XBoX on Windows
    how can i use my mouse and keyboard and play games on remote play pc: how can i use my mouse and keyboard and play games on remote play pc 9f356ec7-fcb3-467b-be09-949a97778d27
  6. Mouse and Keyboard for Cloud Gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mouse and Keyboard for Cloud Gaming: So looking up before I made this, I was guided into what I imagine are steps to enable mouse and keyboard on the actual Xbox. Is it possible to enable mouse and keyboard for the "game bar" to...
  7. PC Xbox Game bar party chat makes keyboard and mouse stop working

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    PC Xbox Game bar party chat makes keyboard and mouse stop working: Hi, I'm having a weird problem with party chat on PC. Whenever I try to start a party in the Xbox game bar or join a party, my keyboard and mouse just stop working. It looks like the keyboard...
  8. Manipulation of the mouse is unresponsive when playing games that support mouse and keyboard.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Manipulation of the mouse is unresponsive when playing games that support mouse and keyboard.: When I first played Microsoft flight simulator on Xbox series s, I connected a mouse and a keyboard, which can be operated normally. However, today I entered the game again, and just started to...
  9. Can you play games with mouse and keyboard on the xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you play games with mouse and keyboard on the xbox 360?: can you play games on the xbox 360 using mouse and keyboard 1932a3de-3c02-4e2b-a1ca-78496ce7cddc
  10. XBOX: Mouse and Keyboard users using Xims and hardware that allows MnK on any game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX: Mouse and Keyboard users using Xims and hardware that allows MnK on any game: So I was just playing a game of Rainbow Six Siege and I cant enjoy it because when I was just having fun and on a win streak with some friends, I end up in a game with some MnK users on XBOX not...