mouse and keyboard Xbox streaming to windows 10 console companion

Discus and support mouse and keyboard Xbox streaming to windows 10 console companion in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I was wondering if there was any possible way to use a mouse and keyboard while streaming the xbox one to my pc through console companion?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by pesseJ, Oct 6, 2019.

1. pesseJ
    pesseJ Guest

Hello, I was wondering if there was any possible way to use a mouse and keyboard while streaming the xbox one to my pc through console companion?

:)

pesseJ, Oct 6, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Can you use a keyboard and mouse with xbox game stream?

If you plug the keyboard and mouse in the Xbox, and the game supports them, then you should be able to stream to your Windows 10 device using the keyboard and mouse. Currently as far as i know the app still only supports the controller when connected to
    Windows 10.
  3. L Dubs89 Win User

4. pesseJ Win User

I know that, that's not what I meant. I want to know if I can take control of my streamed game on my pc with my mouse and keyboard rather than having to plug in a controller to play
  5. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there pesseJ,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for clarity on mouse and keyboard functionality while streaming from the Xbox. That's a good question. Actually because the games and dashboard are coming from the Xbox when streaming, you would only be able to work
    with a keyboard and mouse if it's connected to the Xbox.

Hope this was helpful!

Much thanks!
  6. KdubKris Win User

Windows 10 Event: Before & After Discussion

The streaming games from an xbox one to windows 10 has me intrigued. First Person shooter mouse/keyboard advocates would be really excited if this opened up the keyboard and mouse for them to use with their console buddies, but I'm actually more excited
    about the possibility of Real-time-strategy games making their way over to consoles. I love starcraft 2, but all of my gaming buddies only have an xbox one and a few very under-powered PCs. If they could use the power of the xbox one to play mouse/keyboard
    RTS games on their Windows 10 PCs, that would be AMAZING! I know none of this was mentioned, but it seems that if you are already playing the game through a PC this should be more than possible, and I'm hoping someone from Microsoft sees this.
Thema:

1. mouse and keyboard Xbox streaming to windows 10 console companion - Similar Threads - mouse keyboard streaming

2. keyboard and mouse

in XBoX Accessibility
    keyboard and mouse: Hello so im trying to use microsoft edge on the xbox one and my mouse is not controlling the cursor, is this not supported yet? any info on the keyboard and mouse set up would be greatly...
  3. Keyboard and Mouse Navigation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keyboard and Mouse Navigation: Will there be a chance Microsoft will give keyboard and mouse navigation to Xbox One? I would like the ability to navigate my Xbox 1 with a mouse and keyboard. 004792a2-a6ad-41d5-911d-8ec2cea9e2b5
  4. Warface keyboard and mouse

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Warface keyboard and mouse: Hi, warface does not want to work with the keyboard and mouse, but it also has support d340f11e-7f91-4655-92b9-c8d87adaa8f5
  5. Keyboard and mouse sensitivity on controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keyboard and mouse sensitivity on controller: When i play a game with my keyboard its fine but the sensitivity carrys on my controller f5584dbb-bfa2-4e85-ab49-4ee3d91f73c0
  6. Illegal keyboard and mouse

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Illegal keyboard and mouse: My english is poor, sorry. But, where can i find some support to report players using unfairs keyboards, in rainbown six siege this is became a plague, the xbox system apear not working, everyday...
  7. Can you use a keyboard and mouse with xbox game stream?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you use a keyboard and mouse with xbox game stream?: Can you use your keyboard and mouse with xbox game stream? I know in the past when casting your xbox one to your windows 10 PC you had to use a controller but I'm just wondering if that has...
  8. Streaming Xbox to Windows 10 PC and using a keyboard/mouse

in XBoX on Windows
    Streaming Xbox to Windows 10 PC and using a keyboard/mouse: So here is the deal, I steam my xbox to my Windows 10 computer. When I do the stream it prompts me to plug in a controller. So the question is, Why cant I use my keyboard and mouse as the...
  9. Emulate a Mouse/Keyboard as a Controller for Streaming?

in XBoX on Windows
    Emulate a Mouse/Keyboard as a Controller for Streaming?: *I'm aware of the USB device which can be bought through a third-party site which allows use of a M/K on the Xbox ONE* When streaming an Xbox ONE to a Windows 10 device, a controller must be used...
  10. Support Keyboard/Mouse on PC with XBO Streaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Support Keyboard/Mouse on PC with XBO Streaming: I've seen FAQs that say this is not supported. Is it in the roadmap, being worked on, or simply not something XBox will ever support? 13c50680-808b-425c-bdc1-fcfc5765350a