Mouse and Touchpad Support

Discus and support Mouse and Touchpad Support in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Typing this up on my USB keyboard via Xbox One and cannot help but think touchpad support would be real nice. I was looking at some smaller keyboard... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Maurier, Feb 15, 2014.

1. Maurier
    Maurier Guest

Typing this up on my USB keyboard via Xbox One and cannot help but think touchpad support would be real nice.

I was looking at some smaller keyboard (currently just on a fullsize) and seen some very looking Logitech mini-keyboards with a touchpad on the side. They appear to be designed and marketed for 'Couch Browsing' and I can see a lot of potential for one or
    similar) on the One.

Any plans for this in the future? Seems like it should be a no brainer now.

:)

Maurier, Feb 15, 2014
  2. Mahjong runs poorly

I had this problem, too. If you are using your laptop's touchpad, that may be what is causing this. Mahjong will pause if you swipe the touchpad from the right edge to the left. Go into your Control panel -> Mouse and in the touchpad setting uncheck "enable
    edge swipes".

ThornySpice99, Feb 15, 2014
  3. l3ully
    l3ully Guest
    Keyboard and mouse support

I agree we really need mouse and keyboard support !!!! NOW !!!!

l3ully, Feb 15, 2014
  4. Edwardklove
    Edwardklove Guest

i agreee. i am using a logitech wireless keyboard and it is great but it also has a wireless touchpad and windows 8 support. make use of this on the xbox one and allow for easier navigation on the internet and homescreen. it just makees sense

Edwardklove, Feb 15, 2014
  5. Edwardklove Win User

i agreee. i am using a logitech wireless keyboard and it is great but it also has a wireless touchpad and windows 8 support. make use of this on the xbox one and allow for easier navigation on the internet and homescreen. it just makees sense
  6. ThornySpice99 Win User

Mahjong runs poorly

I had this problem, too. If you are using your laptop's touchpad, that may be what is causing this. Mahjong will pause if you swipe the touchpad from the right edge to the left. Go into your Control panel -> Mouse and in the touchpad setting uncheck "enable
    edge swipes".
  7. XBF Brad A Win User

Cant use mouse on windows 10 games

8. Skeeter Quill Win User

Rii 2.4GHz Wireless Mini PC Keyboard Touchpad V2

This is normal. The touchpad will not work I'm afraid. The best alternative to a touchpad would be to use Xbox SmartGlass on a smartphone or tablet.
  9. JamesTech Win User

Microsoft All-in-One Media Keyboard

Works but so you know touchpad doesn't - I hope Xbox will update as this is a MS product and would be Awesome if Xbox One had full support for this
Thema:

1. Mouse and Touchpad Support - Similar Threads - Mouse Touchpad Support

2. Might be a problem on my end but my mouse doesnt work on microsoft edge.

in XboX Insiders
    Might be a problem on my end but my mouse doesnt work on microsoft edge.: submitted by /u/itsragingnight [link] [comments]
  3. keyboard and mouse

in XBoX Accessibility
    keyboard and mouse: Hello so im trying to use microsoft edge on the xbox one and my mouse is not controlling the cursor, is this not supported yet? any info on the keyboard and mouse set up would be greatly...
  4. Mouse specifically not working

in XboX Insiders
    Mouse specifically not working: Hey, my mouse is not working but my keyboard is. Im part of the insider on xbox. Could anyone share with me why I am facing this issue? My thoughts are that my mouse is not good enough or I don’t...
  5. Keyboard and Mouse Navigation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keyboard and Mouse Navigation: Will there be a chance Microsoft will give keyboard and mouse navigation to Xbox One? I would like the ability to navigate my Xbox 1 with a mouse and keyboard. 004792a2-a6ad-41d5-911d-8ec2cea9e2b5
  6. Can Microsoft Remove Mouse Support?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can Microsoft Remove Mouse Support?: Ever since they allowed mouse and keyboard, i have been running into at least one mouse user every lobby. I will continue to report them as aim botters until this feature is removed, since there...
  7. Warface keyboard and mouse

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Warface keyboard and mouse: Hi, warface does not want to work with the keyboard and mouse, but it also has support d340f11e-7f91-4655-92b9-c8d87adaa8f5
  8. disable mouse control by the xbox controller with the start button

in XBoX on Windows
    disable mouse control by the xbox controller with the start button: hello, I have a simple problem, but I find absolutely no solutions. when I play a game on windows or steam with an xbox one controller, the controller puts me back in keyboard / mouse mode every...
  9. mouse and keyboard Xbox streaming to windows 10 console companion

in XBoX on Windows
    mouse and keyboard Xbox streaming to windows 10 console companion: Hello, I was wondering if there was any possible way to use a mouse and keyboard while streaming the xbox one to my pc through console companion? ec73fcbb-6d84-4ee0-84eb-b9801f55fc4b
  10. Keyboard and mouse sensitivity on controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keyboard and mouse sensitivity on controller: When i play a game with my keyboard its fine but the sensitivity carrys on my controller f5584dbb-bfa2-4e85-ab49-4ee3d91f73c0