Mouse for microsoft edge / Minimise on screen keyboard

Discus and support Mouse for microsoft edge / Minimise on screen keyboard in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can Microsoft please add mouse support for microsoft edge on the xbox. It is kind of ridiculous to use the browser without a mouse. Also, there should... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mega Bwaaah, Mar 22, 2020.

1. Mega Bwaaah
    Mega Bwaaah Guest

Can Microsoft please add mouse support for microsoft edge on the xbox. It is kind of ridiculous to use the browser without a mouse.

Also, there should be an option to minimise the on screen keyboard if you have mouse and keyboard on xbox. Just put a button on the top bar to minimise it to the corner of the screen.

Finally, can you please update edge to chromium edge like I have on my PC. Thank you. It would be great to use xbox edge more.

Thank you.

DC

:)

Mega Bwaaah, Mar 22, 2020
  2. NaZoooom Win User

Hi Mega Bwaaah,

Any ideas or suggestions should be submitted via the Xbox Insiders Reddit page as that is the best way to improve the Xbox experience.

I don’t really use Edge on the Xbox much but it does sound like a great idea.
  3. WellmaxxBR Win User

I also don’t use Edge a lot on Xbox, but it’s a great idea.
  4. XBF Eladio M Win User

Mouse does not work on Microsoft Edge

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently experiencing difficulties with being able to use a mouse on the Microsoft Edge app on the Xbox console.

As stated in the article that covers
    mouse and keyboard support on Xbox One
    , A mouse will not work in Microsoft Edge, which already has an on-screen cursor."

Mouse support will only work in ceratin games and apps that provide this feature.

I'm sorry about any confusion or turmoil this might have caused.
  5. yFoX inSanuS Win User

mouse e telado no xbox one [mouse and screened on xbox one]

Até onde seu sei, o mouse não tem suporte no microsoft edge, mas o teclado funciona normal.

[Translation-As far as your know, the mouse is not supported in microsoft edge, but the keyboard works normal.]
  6. xJCplDxSHESHO Win User

What would you like to see added to Xbox 2020?

ability to use mouse and keyboard on edge
Thema:

1. Mouse for microsoft edge / Minimise on screen keyboard - Similar Threads - Mouse microsoft edge

2. Is Microsoft Edge going to have Mouse Support on the xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    Is Microsoft Edge going to have Mouse Support on the xbox?: The Microsoft Edge on Xbox needs Mouse Support because the app is hard to manage with a controller submitted by /u/Kakuretai [link] [comments]
  3. Mouse does not work on Microsoft Edge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mouse does not work on Microsoft Edge: I've a problem about the mouse connect to Xbox One S. When i play Metro Exodus mouse is working without problem. But when i open Microsoft Edge mouse does not work. I can not understand if mouse...
  4. Microsoft Edge should have mouse support

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Edge should have mouse support: submitted by /u/FiveXFuzion [link] [comments]
  5. The microsoft edge for xbox should have keyboard and mouse support

in XboX Insiders
    The microsoft edge for xbox should have keyboard and mouse support: submitted by /u/VeronicaMulher [link] [comments]
  6. Might be a problem on my end but my mouse doesnt work on microsoft edge.

in XboX Insiders
    Might be a problem on my end but my mouse doesnt work on microsoft edge.: submitted by /u/itsragingnight [link] [comments]
  7. Mouse on Microsoft Edge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mouse on Microsoft Edge: I want to use my mouse on microsoft edge it is very frustrating using a controller please help me fix. 92ecd1ab-79be-470b-9911-2e9a22e2521c
  8. No funcia el mause de xbox one en Microsoft Edge [Mod Translation - The Xbox One mouse does...

in XBoX Accessibility
    No funcia el mause de xbox one en Microsoft Edge [Mod Translation - The Xbox One mouse does...: Mas que nada es una sugerencias, que inplementen la opcion de usar el raton en su buscador ya que es mas sencillo y mas comodo para algunas personas y ademas es un poco ilogico que las demas...
  9. Idea: Add mouse support to Microsoft Edge

in XboX Insiders
    Idea: Add mouse support to Microsoft Edge: It's a web browser. With a cursor on-screen. Why is there no mouse support?! submitted by /u/RealPortalastical64 [link] [comments]
  10. Why is there still no mouse support for Microsoft edge on xbox one?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is there still no mouse support for Microsoft edge on xbox one?: I just need mouse support in Microsoft edge c85a6617-8b24-4635-84f2-03f684221b47