Mouse goes off the game screen. minecraft 10 windows edition and SOT

Discus and support Mouse goes off the game screen. minecraft 10 windows edition and SOT in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, recently bought Minecraft Windows 10 edition from official Microsoft Store and the problem is, when I play my mouse keeps getting out of game,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OneClassicMan, Sep 5, 2019.

1. Mouse goes off the game screen. minecraft 10 windows edition and SOT

Hello, recently bought Minecraft Windows 10 edition from official Microsoft Store and the problem is, when I play my mouse keeps getting out of game, not sticking in center of game. I dont have dual monitors. When i make windowed mode i see that my
    mouse goes all over my screen on taskbar, on other apps, and at same time still works in game. But it is very annoying and if press something out of screen of minecraft, it stops and pauses whole game, impossible to play actually...

:)

OneClassicMan, Sep 5, 2019
  2. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Try when you Open the Game press Alt+Enter to make the game stay in full Screen, if don t work and if is USB try Disconect/Reconect
  3. OneClassicMan Win User

Did you try to reinstall the driver of your mouse?
    yes
  4. OneClassicMan Win User

i tried still doesn't work :/
  5. Exodus Scalpel Win User

Did you try to reinstall the driver of your mouse?
  6. B3a5T0m Win User

Mouse goes off the game screen.

Hi Fellow gamer,

You can try to
    adjust the mouse settings in windows 10
    . Also in the game, does it have a screen size? You may have the screen configured too big. This will cause the cursor to go offscreen.

Thanks,

Brad
    Hey Brad, I already tried to adjust the mouse settings, made it default, changed to some other settings, makes no differences. Talking about screen size of the Minecraft is really doesnt matter since my mouse moves whenever I move, so the smaller the screen
    is the faster mouse goes off the game.
Thema:

1. Mouse goes off the game screen. minecraft 10 windows edition and SOT - Similar Threads - Mouse goes off

2. why is my xbox showing that im using mouse an keyboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my xbox showing that im using mouse an keyboard: Using hotspot on t mobile to connect. When i joined regiment in COD, player details is showing that im using mouse an keyboard. Will this buff my play?, using an Elite controller, is it just a...
  3. Is Microsoft Edge going to have Mouse Support on the xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    Is Microsoft Edge going to have Mouse Support on the xbox?: The Microsoft Edge on Xbox needs Mouse Support because the app is hard to manage with a controller submitted by /u/Kakuretai [link] [comments]
  4. Xim apex and other mouse and keyboard adapters

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xim apex and other mouse and keyboard adapters: People are fed up with getting on console games and having to face keyboard and mouse players when the hell is microsoft planning to do something about the adapter issue from these private...
  5. Mouse does not work on Microsoft Edge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mouse does not work on Microsoft Edge: I've a problem about the mouse connect to Xbox One S. When i play Metro Exodus mouse is working without problem. But when i open Microsoft Edge mouse does not work. I can not understand if mouse...
  6. We need keyboard and mouse support for browser.

in XboX Insiders
    We need keyboard and mouse support for browser.: The microsoft edge is so demotivating and limiting to be used by control, isnt natural, and is anoying see the mouse and keyboard on my front and dont be able to use. Its so simple, the mouse just...
  7. Brancher deux claviers et souris ?? Xbox one [Plug in two keyboards and mouse?? Xbox One]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brancher deux claviers et souris ?? Xbox one [Plug in two keyboards and mouse?? Xbox One]: Bonjour, brancher un clavier et une souris , v'est déj top, mais quand on joue a deux , il y en a un qui se sent un peu lésé avec la manette. Donc est il possible d'avoir deux claviers et souris...
  8. Mouse and keyboard on xbox one

in XBoX Accessibility
    Mouse and keyboard on xbox one: Hi i am wondering wy they put games on pc and Console if u cant play with mouse and keyboard . The thing is , all game that are on pc and console should be playable on mouse/keyboard or...
  9. Mouse Clicks not working on Minecraft Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mouse Clicks not working on Minecraft Xbox One S: Hi, I have recently tried playing Minecraft with the digital version (not the Xbox edition) and have attempted to play with a wired mouse and keyboard. My keyboard works appropriately however my...
  10. Mouse goes off the game screen.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mouse goes off the game screen.: Hello, recently bought Minecraft Windows 10 edition from official Microsoft Store and the problem is, when I play my mouse keeps getting out of game, not sticking in center of game. I dont have...