Mouse goes off the game screen. minecraft 10 windows edition and SOT

Discus and support Mouse goes off the game screen. minecraft 10 windows edition and SOT in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, recently bought Minecraft Windows 10 edition from official Microsoft Store and the problem is, when I play my mouse keeps getting out of game,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OneClassicMan, Sep 5, 2019.

1. Mouse goes off the game screen. minecraft 10 windows edition and SOT

Hello, recently bought Minecraft Windows 10 edition from official Microsoft Store and the problem is, when I play my mouse keeps getting out of game, not sticking in center of game. I dont have dual monitors. When i make windowed mode i see that my
    mouse goes all over my screen on taskbar, on other apps, and at same time still works in game. But it is very annoying and if press something out of screen of minecraft, it stops and pauses whole game, impossible to play actually...

:)

OneClassicMan, Sep 5, 2019
  2. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Try when you Open the Game press Alt+Enter to make the game stay in full Screen, if don t work and if is USB try Disconect/Reconect
  3. OneClassicMan Win User

Did you try to reinstall the driver of your mouse?
    yes
  4. OneClassicMan Win User

i tried still doesn't work :/
  5. Exodus Scalpel Win User

Did you try to reinstall the driver of your mouse?
  6. B3a5T0m Win User

Mouse goes off the game screen.

Hi Fellow gamer,

You can try to
    adjust the mouse settings in windows 10
    . Also in the game, does it have a screen size? You may have the screen configured too big. This will cause the cursor to go offscreen.

Thanks,

Brad
    Hey Brad, I already tried to adjust the mouse settings, made it default, changed to some other settings, makes no differences. Talking about screen size of the Minecraft is really doesnt matter since my mouse moves whenever I move, so the smaller the screen
    is the faster mouse goes off the game.
Thema:

1. Mouse goes off the game screen. minecraft 10 windows edition and SOT - Similar Threads - Mouse goes off

2. Mouse/Keyboard LAGGING while gaming with Game Pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Mouse/Keyboard LAGGING while gaming with Game Pass PC: Hello, All games work fine with the game pass Xbox App as long as I use a Xbox One Controller. But when I try to use the mouse + keyboard as a normal PC gamer does : Freeze, lag, unplayable. I...
  3. Xbox wireless display app and mouse support

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox wireless display app and mouse support: Can we get mouse support on the xbox wireless display app? I use it when i go to the bedroom to stream my pc games but several games require a actual mouse. The controller as the mouse wont cut...
  4. Need mouse support for wireless display app

in XboX Insiders
    Need mouse support for wireless display app: The wireless display app is nearly perfect but it needs support for a mouse. I use this in my bedroom at night but I own several pc games that need mouse support and the controller mouse is not a...
  5. Mouse no Edge (Xbox One) [Translation - Mouse on Edge (Xbox One) ]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Mouse no Edge (Xbox One) [Translation - Mouse on Edge (Xbox One) ]: Existe alguma previsão ou atualização que trará suporte ao mouse para o Edge no Xbox One? Vejo que é uma função muito útil que está em falta já que o teclado funciona perfeitamente. -------...
  6. Permission to allow users to link games and create mouse profiles

in XBoX on Windows
    Permission to allow users to link games and create mouse profiles: I located the .exe file for a game through the game pass and tried linking it to Razer Synapse but it advised I didn't have permission. I think it's worth allowing users to use the .exe file to...
  7. No funcia el mause de xbox one en Microsoft Edge [Mod Translation - The Xbox One mouse does...

in XBoX Accessibility
    No funcia el mause de xbox one en Microsoft Edge [Mod Translation - The Xbox One mouse does...: Mas que nada es una sugerencias, que inplementen la opcion de usar el raton en su buscador ya que es mas sencillo y mas comodo para algunas personas y ademas es un poco ilogico que las demas...
  8. Xbox Mouse Acceleration

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Mouse Acceleration: Is there anyway that i am able to disable mouse acceleration on Xbox? If not can you please add a setting for it. Thank you! :) bcdd891e-8f9c-45ee-8561-5e5503ea4a74
  9. Fortnite Mouse and Keyboard not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Mouse and Keyboard not working: Mouse and Keyboard not working on Fortnite , I tried to use mouse and keyboard on another account and it works perfectly, but it does not work on my account. adfb3874-e0f2-4cc6-b20a-29873e5a1866
  10. Mouse goes off the game screen.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mouse goes off the game screen.: Hello, recently bought Minecraft Windows 10 edition from official Microsoft Store and the problem is, when I play my mouse keeps getting out of game, not sticking in center of game. I dont have...