Mouse goes off the game screen.

Discus and support Mouse goes off the game screen. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, recently bought Minecraft Windows 10 edition from official Microsoft Store and the problem is, when I play my mouse keeps getting out of game,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by B3a5T0m, May 14, 2019.

1. B3a5T0m
    B3a5T0m Guest

Hello, recently bought Minecraft Windows 10 edition from official Microsoft Store and the problem is, when I play my mouse keeps getting out of game, not sticking in center of game. I dont have dual monitors. When i make windowed
    mode i see that my mouse goes all over my screen on taskbar, on other apps, and at same time still works in game. But it is very annoying and if press something out of screen of minecraft, it stops and pauses whole game, impossible to play actually...

Solutions I tried:

1. Reinstalling App

2. Relog from Microsoft App

3. Changing Mouses and changing settings of it.

4. Restart Windows Explorer.exe in task manager

5. Changing from windowed to fullscreen

6. Clean boot.

Tried to play Java edition and everything was fine, no problems at all. Also I tried to log in with my accaunt and install Minecraft Windows 10 edition on my brothers laptop, seems to works fine without any problems.

Thanks for help.

:)

B3a5T0m, May 14, 2019
  2. B3a5T0m Win User

Hi Fellow gamer,

You can try to
    adjust the mouse settings in windows 10
    . Also in the game, does it have a screen size? You may have the screen configured too big. This will cause the cursor to go offscreen.

Thanks,

Brad
    Hey Brad, I already tried to adjust the mouse settings, made it default, changed to some other settings, makes no differences. Talking about screen size of the Minecraft is really doesnt matter since my mouse moves whenever I move, so the smaller the screen
    is the faster mouse goes off the game.
  3. Keenfehmi19 Win User

Maybe you don't have the retrocompatibility system in your xbox ! to play the game on both windows 10 and xbox one
  4. Alucario Ultra Win User

Try to check if there are any updates to your minecraft.

Normally, playing Minecraft in fullscreen restricts the mouse pointer to inside the game itself. However, on 1.8.2-pre5, you can move the mouse outside the usual zone, allowing you to click things in another
    window. When you do, however, the game minimizes (for it's not actually designed for windowed fullscreen.)

If you move the mouse out-of-bounds and back in, you cannot move it out again. You would need to close and open the GUI again for the glitch to repeat itself.

Unfortunately, I cannot get pictures of this, because Print Screen doesn't capture the mouse. I am uploading a screenshot, but I had to draw in a mouse pointer where mine was.

STEPS TO REPRODUCE:

1) Launch Minecraft, switch to fullscreen mode (if not already in fullscreen)

2) Open a world (doesn't matter whether it's singleplayer or multiplayer)

3) Open any inventory, chat, or pause the game

4) Move the mouse pointer onto a secondary monitor. You will see that it can go out-of-bounds.

SEARCH TERMS USED:

"fullscreen"

"fullscreen inventory"

"mouse"

"fullscreen mouse"
  5. B3a5T0m Win User

Maybe you don't have the retrocompatibility system in your xbox ! to play the game on both windows 10 and xbox one
    I play only on windows pc, dont have xbox
  6. Tristan388 Win User

I've had this occur myself. While in game, try pressing "Alt" + "Enter". This should put you in full screen mode. If a game thinks you are in borderless windowed mode, the cursor can go off the game. Hope this helps
Thema:

1. Mouse goes off the game screen. - Similar Threads - Mouse goes off

2. Fortnite Mouse and Keyboard not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Mouse and Keyboard not working: Mouse and Keyboard not working on Fortnite , I tried to use mouse and keyboard on another account and it works perfectly, but it does not work on my account. adfb3874-e0f2-4cc6-b20a-29873e5a1866
  3. Idea: Add mouse support to Microsoft Edge

in XboX Insiders
    Idea: Add mouse support to Microsoft Edge: It's a web browser. With a cursor on-screen. Why is there no mouse support?! submitted by /u/RealPortalastical64 [link] [comments]
  4. micro clavier souris fortnite [Translation - micro keyboard mouse fortnite]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    micro clavier souris fortnite [Translation - micro keyboard mouse fortnite]: bonjour je souhaiterai savoir comment faire car je vais passer clavier souris sur Fortnite ( xbox one s ) et je voudrai savoir comment fait pour le tchat audio plus précisément où brancher mon...
  5. Smite with keyboard and mouse

in XBoX Accessibility
    Smite with keyboard and mouse: hello on what date will the SMITE be compatible with any keyboard and mouse on xbox one? Thanks 95184426-d3f2-4e8b-b4f6-4bab53dd5999
  6. Is Microsoft going to ever do anything to block people who cheat using Xim and other mouse...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is Microsoft going to ever do anything to block people who cheat using Xim and other mouse...: Right now Xim users are a plauge in Rainbow Six Siege for Xbox. Ubisoft has stated that using these adapters is against their TOS but they have no way to enforce the ban. Is Microsoft going to...
  7. Keyboard and Mouse Support

in XBoX Accessibility
    Keyboard and Mouse Support: Hi everyone! I am looking into getting a mouse/keyboard setup for my Xbox One S and I was curious if support was only included for wired keyboards/mice or if wireless ones also worked. In the...
  8. Why is there still no mouse support for Microsoft edge on xbox one?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is there still no mouse support for Microsoft edge on xbox one?: I just need mouse support in Microsoft edge c85a6617-8b24-4635-84f2-03f684221b47
  9. Connecting wireless keyboard and mouse

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connecting wireless keyboard and mouse: Hey everyone?! So I’m trying to connect a simple logitech wireless keyboard and mouse to my xbox one. I thought it was as simple as plugging in the little usb and even did a hard reset......
  10. 마우스 고정 안됨 Mouse is not pinned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    마우스 고정 안됨 Mouse is not pinned: KR 안녕하세요 가 '마인크래프트 윈도우 10 에디션' 이라는 게임을 플 이하 있는대요 문 가 생겼습니다 게임을 하던 도중에 마우스가 화면 밖으로 이탈을 합니다 원래는 마우스가 되어있어야 하는대. '마인크래프트 윈도우 10 에디션'을 다시 설치해봐도 여 히 마우스는 게임 도중에 창을 이탈합니다 도와주세요 ENG Hi I'm playing...