Mouse goes off the game screen.

Discus and support Mouse goes off the game screen. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, recently bought Minecraft Windows 10 edition from official Microsoft Store and the problem is, when I play my mouse keeps getting out of game,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by B3a5T0m, May 14, 2019.

1. B3a5T0m
    B3a5T0m Guest

Hello, recently bought Minecraft Windows 10 edition from official Microsoft Store and the problem is, when I play my mouse keeps getting out of game, not sticking in center of game. I dont have dual monitors. When i make windowed
    mode i see that my mouse goes all over my screen on taskbar, on other apps, and at same time still works in game. But it is very annoying and if press something out of screen of minecraft, it stops and pauses whole game, impossible to play actually...

Solutions I tried:

1. Reinstalling App

2. Relog from Microsoft App

3. Changing Mouses and changing settings of it.

4. Restart Windows Explorer.exe in task manager

5. Changing from windowed to fullscreen

6. Clean boot.

Tried to play Java edition and everything was fine, no problems at all. Also I tried to log in with my accaunt and install Minecraft Windows 10 edition on my brothers laptop, seems to works fine without any problems.

Thanks for help.

:)

B3a5T0m, May 14, 2019
  2. B3a5T0m Win User

Hi Fellow gamer,

You can try to
    adjust the mouse settings in windows 10
    . Also in the game, does it have a screen size? You may have the screen configured too big. This will cause the cursor to go offscreen.

Thanks,

Brad
    Hey Brad, I already tried to adjust the mouse settings, made it default, changed to some other settings, makes no differences. Talking about screen size of the Minecraft is really doesnt matter since my mouse moves whenever I move, so the smaller the screen
    is the faster mouse goes off the game.
  3. Keenfehmi19 Win User

Maybe you don't have the retrocompatibility system in your xbox ! to play the game on both windows 10 and xbox one
  4. Alucario Ultra Win User

Try to check if there are any updates to your minecraft.

Normally, playing Minecraft in fullscreen restricts the mouse pointer to inside the game itself. However, on 1.8.2-pre5, you can move the mouse outside the usual zone, allowing you to click things in another
    window. When you do, however, the game minimizes (for it's not actually designed for windowed fullscreen.)

If you move the mouse out-of-bounds and back in, you cannot move it out again. You would need to close and open the GUI again for the glitch to repeat itself.

Unfortunately, I cannot get pictures of this, because Print Screen doesn't capture the mouse. I am uploading a screenshot, but I had to draw in a mouse pointer where mine was.

STEPS TO REPRODUCE:

1) Launch Minecraft, switch to fullscreen mode (if not already in fullscreen)

2) Open a world (doesn't matter whether it's singleplayer or multiplayer)

3) Open any inventory, chat, or pause the game

4) Move the mouse pointer onto a secondary monitor. You will see that it can go out-of-bounds.

SEARCH TERMS USED:

"fullscreen"

"fullscreen inventory"

"mouse"

"fullscreen mouse"
  5. B3a5T0m Win User

Maybe you don't have the retrocompatibility system in your xbox ! to play the game on both windows 10 and xbox one
    I play only on windows pc, dont have xbox
  6. Tristan388 Win User

I've had this occur myself. While in game, try pressing "Alt" + "Enter". This should put you in full screen mode. If a game thinks you are in borderless windowed mode, the cursor can go off the game. Hope this helps
Thema:

1. Mouse goes off the game screen. - Similar Threads - Mouse goes off

2. Keyboard and mouse

in XBoX on Windows
    Keyboard and mouse: Someone please tell me the point in keyboard and mouses on xbox one.... Should xbox just come with keyboard and mouses from now on? Because it seriously gives them an advantage if they’re playing...
  3. Mouse not working when in xbox

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Mouse not working when in xbox: Mouse not working when in xbox You can check the compatibility here: https://www.windowscentral.com/list-xbox-one-mouse-and-keyboard-games bf68eb7f-725a-47a5-851a-5a0e6e28a104
  4. What games support Mouse and Keyboard for Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What games support Mouse and Keyboard for Xbox?: I just want to know what games I can use Mouse and Keyboard on bcause i have issues sometimes with games that support it and i would just like to know the games i can use it for....
  5. Mouse and Keyboard without Controller being turned on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mouse and Keyboard without Controller being turned on: Hi all, I really welcome the use of mouse and keyboard on Xbox One, as it's made games such as Surviving Mars and The Sims 4 so much more manageable from a control point of view. However, I've...
  6. Using Xbox Adaptative Controller as a mouse in a PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Using Xbox Adaptative Controller as a mouse in a PC: Hello, I am trying to find a way to use the new Xbox Adaptative Controller for gamers with disabilities as a mouse for my son (13, with cerebral palsy), in a PC with Windows 7 Prof. I know that...
  7. Mouse & Keyboard or Controller??

in XBoX on Windows
    Mouse & Keyboard or Controller??: I'm pretty adaptive. I'm fine using the keyboard and mouse. But it's all dependent on the game. I'm not a big PC gamer (mainly due to not having a good enough PC/Laptop)...
  8. Mouse & Keyboard on Xbox 1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mouse & Keyboard on Xbox 1: I'm thinking about purchasing mouse & keyboard to play the Division. Do I have to buy an adapter or can u hook them straight into USB on Xbox? Are any mouse & keyboards better on xbox1? Thanks in...
  9. What about keyboard/mouse on unauthorized games ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What about keyboard/mouse on unauthorized games ?: Hi ! I wanna know if something is planned to fix the use of keyboard and mouse on not allowed games ? I know that the game devs decide to allow or not the use of K/M, and that there is a lot of...
  10. Which game would you like to see keyboard & mouse compatible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Which game would you like to see keyboard & mouse compatible?: Personally I wish they weren't doing it at all. e10941c3-ede0-4779-a5dd-c9d25c3b608e