Mouse in Fortnite isn't working FULLY

Discus and support Mouse in Fortnite isn't working FULLY in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My mouse essentially works in fortnite but Mouse 1 acts as A button. Whe moving the moue it spazzes out and starts making the play button flash or... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Kep.ツ, Feb 23, 2019.

1. Kep.ツ
    Kep.ツ Guest

My mouse essentially works in fortnite but Mouse 1 acts as A button. Whe moving the moue it spazzes out and starts making the play button flash or transiting between Home and item shop. For some reson (Epic please dont ban me) it let me in a game using a
    mouse in the recent tournaments..... for some reason.... But for things like Solo and Duo it doesn't work at ALL...

Help:

Kep

:)

Kep.ツ, Feb 23, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi there!

There was an issue with the most recent update for Fortnite on Xbox One that caused some issues with mouse and keyboard functionality. The Fortnite team and Xbox team are aware of the issue and they should have a fix for it soon.

Keep an eye in your games updates for any patches.
  3. JoshuaPalomaki Win User

Keyboard works but mouse doesn’t on fortnite Xbox one

I start up fortnite then plug in my keyboard and mouse and only my keyboard works how do i fix this ?
    What model of keyboard and mouse are you using?. There is of course a work in progress for both, I highly suggest using a wired Keyboard and mouse only at this current moment on fortnite.

Both are wired but mouse wont work on any game is my mouse broke???
  4. BloodySNIPER265 Win User

Keyboard and Mouse in Fortnite on Xbox One.

Why is mouse not working for fortnite on xboxone today
  5. FrankTV Win User

Keyboard and Mouse in Fortnite on Xbox One.

Surface is good, because in the Warframe(another game with mouse nad keyboard support) mouse works well and in the main menu Fortnite mouse works well too, this problem is in the match only.
  6. AngelObullets Win User

Keyboard works but mouse doesn’t on fortnite Xbox one

I start up fortnite then plug in my keyboard and mouse and only my keyboard works how do i fix this ?
    What model of keyboard and mouse are you using?. There is of course a work in progress for both, I highly suggest using a wired Keyboard and mouse only at this current moment on fortnite.
Thema:

1. Mouse in Fortnite isn't working FULLY - Similar Threads - Mouse Fortnite isn't

2. Mouse working but keyboard not working - Fortnite Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mouse working but keyboard not working - Fortnite Xbox: We’ve connected a Logitech MK270 bluetooth keyboard and mouse to our Xbox 1x to use on Fortnite. The Xbox can see the mouse and keyboard but when we start Fortnite, only the mouse works. Any ideas...
  3. Keyboard and mouse not working on child's account on Fortnite

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keyboard and mouse not working on child's account on Fortnite: My child doesnt seem to use K&M whilst on his profile whilst parent profile also logged in to allow Xbox Live (2 consoles in house). Used to be fine on previous xbox. K&M works fine on parents...
  4. Fortnite switches to other account when I try to play with keyboard and mouse

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite switches to other account when I try to play with keyboard and mouse: My xbox has two accounts. First account is the account my brother uses. Second account is my account. Whenver I try to sign into fortnite with keyboard it keeps going on my brother's account...
  5. Why is there still mouse delay on FN(Fortnite)?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is there still mouse delay on FN(Fortnite)?: So I've been playing Fortnite 4 days after its release on Xbox, I switched to Mouse and Keyboard around November 2019 and after noticing the delay I instantly switched back. About 2 weeks ago I...
  6. Fortnite Keyboard and Mouse

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fortnite Keyboard and Mouse: Dear Xbox Support, It is April 8th, 2020, and I just revived a new update on my Xbox. I updated my Xbox one s and went into Fortnite to play. I play keyboard and mouse on Xbox just to keep that in...
  7. If I want to play fortnite, could one player use keyboard and mouse while the other uses...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I want to play fortnite, could one player use keyboard and mouse while the other uses...: Could you use splitscreen on fortnite with one player useing keyboard and mouse and the other controller 9ba04da2-60d8-4c04-baf6-d7a1bcad4eb4
  8. Keyboard and Mouse on Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keyboard and Mouse on Fortnite: Ive been trying to log onto Fortnite (with an adult account on xbox), and if i try to use keyboard and mouse the cursor wont appear and the keyboard wont work. If it works (rarely), it will tell...
  9. Is it just me or is the input delay for mouse and keyboard makes games like fortnite unplayable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it just me or is the input delay for mouse and keyboard makes games like fortnite unplayable: I have 30 ping so that shouldnt be the problem but everytime i hit a key it takes a full second to respond and im using a hyper x keyboard and logitech mouse so i don’t know why the input delay is...
  10. Fortnite Mouse and Keyboard not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Mouse and Keyboard not working: Mouse and Keyboard not working on Fortnite , I tried to use mouse and keyboard on another account and it works perfectly, but it does not work on my account. adfb3874-e0f2-4cc6-b20a-29873e5a1866

Users found this page by searching for:

1. keyboard not working fortnite xbox