Mouse movement/curve feels different on other profiles?

Discus and support Mouse movement/curve feels different on other profiles? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I have an issue with Windows 11 where my original profile vs. others has a different mouse curve/feeling which were recently created.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by EthanCheng5, Aug 5, 2022.

1. EthanCheng5
    EthanCheng5 Guest

Hi everyone,

I have an issue with Windows 11 where my original profile vs. others has a different mouse curve/feeling which were recently created. Other profiles feel make the mouse feel more "floaty" and less responsive in general.

I tried matching everything: from mouse settings, display settings, and performance settings (eg: Game mode and Hardware-Accelerated GPU Scheduling) to no avail.

Anyone know what could the possible culprit to why it doesn't match? Feels like I've tried everything at this point.

Many thanks to this community if you're able to help!

:)

EthanCheng5, Aug 5, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, EthanCheng5. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

May I know if this happens only with games or with all apps/all the time?

Waiting for your reply.
  3. skys7 Win User

Why cant microsoft keep thier exclusives. EXCLUSIVE.

[quote user="IceStorm III"]

Valve is getting into the console market, along with a controller that brings the precision of a mouse to the couch.

[/quote]

I don´t see how it brings a mouse to the couch to be honest.

It´s more a touch pad or a tracking ball but not a mouse.

You move with a mouse different then with a touchpad and not everyone like using a mouse with the ball on the side.

I think that´s what the controller focus on, the ball on the mouse.

Nice for drawing IF you like it.

IF you feel good with it.

The pad is too flat they should have put balls in it instead of 2 pads lol

If you want true mouse like movement from the couch you need to be able to use your fingertips to game.

Which means finger tracking would feel much more natural but that´s just my opinion.

A mouse user draws, he needs free movement not be stuck with the thumbs on a touch pad.

The mouse becomes a part of the hand so you can control each lil move.

I really do NOT see this with this controller.

Maybe I am away from the PC for too long and I am totally wrong with all this ;)
  4. futsukayoi desu Win User

How could or would a game like Age of Empires work on console?

Hi, I played it yesterday at X019 on xbox with a keyboard and mouse and worked wonderfully. Was set with classic controls so arrows as camera movement up,down,left and right and mouse camera movement.
  5. OlympianEnmity Win User

Extreme Input Delay for Mouse on Xbox

The clicking isnt a problem, its the mouse movement that is
  6. Sipuli91 Win User

Why cant microsoft keep thier exclusives. EXCLUSIVE.

[quote user="HaloJolly"]

[quote user="IceStorm III"]

Valve is getting into the console market, along with a controller that brings the
    precision of a mouse to the couch.

[/quote]

I don´t see how it brings a mouse to the couch to be honest.

It´s more a touch pad or a tracking ball but not a mouse.

You move with a mouse different then with a touchpad and not everyone like using a mouse with the ball on the side.

I think that´s what the controller focus on, the ball on the mouse.

Nice for drawing IF you like it.

IF you feel good with it.

The pad is too flat they should have put balls in it instead of 2 pads lol

If you want true mouse like movement from the couch you need to be able to use your fingertips to game.

Which means finger tracking would feel much more natural but that´s just my opinion.

A mouse user draws, he needs free movement not be stuck with the thumbs on a touch pad.

The mouse becomes a part of the hand so you can control each lil move.

I really do NOT see this with this controller.

Maybe I am away from the PC for too long and I am totally wrong with all this ;)

[/quote]Halo, they are NOT bringing a mouse to couch, they are bringing the PRECISION of a mouse (though, in reality it's only a portion of the precision). And before you say anything else, I suggest you watch the video posted by Valve showing the controller
    in action as it is obvious you don't knwo what you're talking about.
Thema:

1. Mouse movement/curve feels different on other profiles? - Similar Threads - Mouse movement curve

2. Fps drops when i move my mouse

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fps drops when i move my mouse: So any xbox gamepass game i try,my fps drops from stable 100 to 20 after moving my mouse, i can run around any game no issue,but i touch the mouse and fps just dies,20fps or in mc dungeons even...
  3. Can u get mouse and keyboard on this still?

in XboX Insiders
    Can u get mouse and keyboard on this still?: I want mouse and keyboard to play certain games but can’t no more. submitted by /u/Hiddenllll [link] [comments]
  4. Keyboard and mouse support on remote play

in XboX Insiders
    Keyboard and mouse support on remote play: Hey. Currently we are limited to only use controller as input device. I think in games that allows to play keyboard and mouse we should also have that option on remote play. That would be really...
  5. Mouse In Games/Edge (Xbox) Wont Show

in XBoX on Windows
    Mouse In Games/Edge (Xbox) Wont Show: Hello There I Was Playing Paladins And I Opened My Xbox Menu And Exited Out Then My Mouse From The Game Was Not Showing Up Can I Fix This Or Not? e0f92f0e-a8c0-4319-bddc-459715f702df
  6. Mouse & Keyboard for Windows Cloud Gaming

in XboX Insiders
    Mouse & Keyboard for Windows Cloud Gaming: Is there a possibility to already test the announced Mouse & Keyboard support for Xbox Cloud Gaming on a Windows machine? submitted by /u/Charming-Truck-5873 [link] [comments]
  7. Mouse movement doesn't work during game play Modern Warefare & Warezone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mouse movement doesn't work during game play Modern Warefare & Warezone: I have an Xbox S and I use Logitech Keyboard and G502 Mouse. For whatever reason using the mouse for gameplay movement only doesn't seem to work. Mouse movement works in the menu.. Scroll wheel...
  8. Unprecise Mouse Movement in Flight Simulator 2020 on Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unprecise Mouse Movement in Flight Simulator 2020 on Xbox Series X: Hello, I'm experiencing a really annoying iusse when playing Flight Simulator on my Xbox Series X. Everything is working well in genrall but the mouse movment is way to laggy and thereore...
  9. Halo: TMCC mouse movement broken on high end mouse

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo: TMCC mouse movement broken on high end mouse: Hello, if you use a high-end mouse (in my case Logitech G502) in Halo: TMCC, the mouse movement becomes stuttering and the game lags unplayably. - The issue persists for patches worth a year...
  10. Mouse Movement not working on Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mouse Movement not working on Xbox One S: I purchased an entry level keyboard and mouse for my xbox one, and both plug in to it just fine. They both turn on and all the buttons work, on the mouse however, the movement does not register at...