Mouse no Edge (Xbox One) [Translation - Mouse on Edge (Xbox One) ]

Discus and support Mouse no Edge (Xbox One) [Translation - Mouse on Edge (Xbox One) ] in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Existe alguma previsão ou atualização que trará suporte ao mouse para o Edge no Xbox One? Vejo que é uma função muito útil que está em falta já que o... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Nerroc-[xboxvenue], Sep 1, 2019.

1. Mouse no Edge (Xbox One) [Translation - Mouse on Edge (Xbox One) ]

Existe alguma previsão ou atualização que trará suporte ao mouse para o Edge no Xbox One?

Vejo que é uma função muito útil que está em falta já que o teclado funciona perfeitamente.

-------

[Mod Translation - Is there any prediction or update that will bring mouse support to the Edge on Xbox One?

I see that it is a very useful function that is missing since the keyboard works perfectly. ]

:)

Nerroc-[xboxvenue], Sep 1, 2019
  2. yLeozinn Win User

Microsoft Edge no XOne

Hi Leozinn,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. You can connect the keyboard and mouse to the console. As to what is able to be done is limited as it is still new. A keyboard will work with Edge, a mouse will not as there is a built in cursor already
    on Edge. Here is a
    support link
    you can look over concerning keyboard and mouse.

Thanks,

Brad
    Mas eu ainda não entendo porque não há como usar o mouse só porque já existe um cursor no Edge, poderia me explicar?

------

[Mod Translation - But I still do not understand why there is no way to use the mouse just because there is already a cursor in the Edge, could you explain?]
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi Nerroc-[xboxvenue],

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this question. In regard to the use of a mouse for the Microsoft Edge app on the Xbox One console, this is not something that is currently possible. A mouse will not work in Edge, which already
    has an on-screen cursor compatible with the controller.

For further information regarding the use of mouse and keyboard with the Xbox One console, I recommend our support article entitled Mouse
    and keyboard support on Xbox One
    . Should you like to make any requests for further mouse & keyboard capability, I would further recommend doing so via the

Xbox Requests on Reddit
    which are open to any ideas across all Xbox products, services, and features.

I hope that this information helps you out!
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Microsoft Edge no XOne

Hi Leozinn,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. You can connect the keyboard and mouse to the console. As to what is able to be done is limited as it is still new. A keyboard will work with Edge, a mouse will not as there is a built in cursor already
    on Edge. Here is a
    support link
    you can look over concerning keyboard and mouse.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. LegoNinja187 Win User

Does Microsoft Edge via Xbox One console have mouse support?

As far as I am aware there is no mouse support for edge on Xbox One at this point. (but I could be wrong)
  6. Christyna64 Win User

Mouse and Keyboard support for Edge

The mouse doesn't work with Edge? That's disappointing, that's one major reason I would get a K/M for Xbox.
Thema:

1. Mouse no Edge (Xbox One) [Translation - Mouse on Edge (Xbox One) ] - Similar Threads - Mouse Edge Translation

2. Might be a problem on my end but my mouse doesnt work on microsoft edge.

in XboX Insiders
    Might be a problem on my end but my mouse doesnt work on microsoft edge.: submitted by /u/itsragingnight [link] [comments]
  3. Mouse on Microsoft Edge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mouse on Microsoft Edge: I want to use my mouse on microsoft edge it is very frustrating using a controller please help me fix. 92ecd1ab-79be-470b-9911-2e9a22e2521c
  4. No funcia el mause de xbox one en Microsoft Edge [Mod Translation - The Xbox One mouse does...

in XBoX Accessibility
    No funcia el mause de xbox one en Microsoft Edge [Mod Translation - The Xbox One mouse does...: Mas que nada es una sugerencias, que inplementen la opcion de usar el raton en su buscador ya que es mas sencillo y mas comodo para algunas personas y ademas es un poco ilogico que las demas...
  5. Idea: Add mouse support to Microsoft Edge

in XboX Insiders
    Idea: Add mouse support to Microsoft Edge: It's a web browser. With a cursor on-screen. Why is there no mouse support?! submitted by /u/RealPortalastical64 [link] [comments]
  6. Why is there still no mouse support for Microsoft edge on xbox one?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is there still no mouse support for Microsoft edge on xbox one?: I just need mouse support in Microsoft edge c85a6617-8b24-4635-84f2-03f684221b47
  7. How is it MS Edge for Xbox isn't the first thing to have mouse support?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How is it MS Edge for Xbox isn't the first thing to have mouse support?: Seriously... How is it that MS dropped the ball on this? You add the support to the platform but not to the one thing people expect to have it? Bill Gates would turn over in his grave....
  8. Mouse and Keyboard support for Edge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mouse and Keyboard support for Edge: Hey everyone, We've already gotten mouse and keyboard support for the Xbox one. One of the things I've been begging to have, way before Microsoft made that feature possible is mouse support for...
  9. Does Microsoft Edge via Xbox One console have mouse support?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Microsoft Edge via Xbox One console have mouse support?: I notice that it works fine with my keyboard, but it doesn't seem to recognize my wired mouse. I still must use the Xbox One controller to move the curser. Has mouse support been implemented in...
  10. Wireless Air mouse support for improved Edge Browser?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless Air mouse support for improved Edge Browser?: I use my XBOX One X to play Web Based content (PocketCast podcast player by Shifty Jelly; VOX.com; HuffingtonPost.com; CRTV.com; YTYnetwork.com) far more often than I play games. The XBOX...