Mouse not working when in xbox

Discus and support Mouse not working when in xbox in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Mouse not working when in xbox You can check the compatibility here: https://www.windowscentral.com/list-xbox-one-mouse-and-keyboard-games... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Zifion., May 25, 2019.

1. Zifion.
    Zifion. Guest

Zifion., May 25, 2019
  2. ooD0C H0L1DAYoo Win User

Check to make sure the cables not lose and then hard rest.
  3. {Parity} Win User

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely.
    Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
    Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.

If that doesn't help. Check the battery in the mouse. Try it on a different device.
  4. InoportunoG Win User

5. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Xbox one

Hi Joao,

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Forums!

We understand this can be frustrating since the Mouse is not recognized when playing Fortnite on the Xbox One. This appears to be a rising issue between Microsoft and Epic Games. We are currently gathering data regarding this issue so we can work on a fix/patch.

Does this happen with other games as well? Note: wired USB mice will work only in select games and apps that have enabled mouse navigation. Check your games to see if they offer mouse input. Try to configure your mouse in
    Settings > Kinect & devices. There are options for pointer speed and swapping primary and secondary mouse buttons.

You can also visit the Epic Games Forums:
    "Xbox One Mouse and Keyboard (Mouse Not Working)"
    for more information.

I hope this helps. Thank you
  6. Arminator Win User

Keyboard/Mouse?

In order to keep an equal and fair multiplayer experience, you can only play with controllers on the Xbox One.

Games that work on the PC as well (like for example Gears of War 4) can be played with keyboard and mouse, but you can only play cooperative multiplayer with console owners that have to use controllers, so mouse and keyboard users don't have an advantage.

These XIM4 or Mayflash devices aren't real mouse and keyboard devices. These devices show themselves as a standard controller to the console, and when you move the mouse, the adaptor "guesses" from the speed you move the mouse, how hard it should push a
    simulated controller stick in a certain direction.

These adaptors won't give you the same control as the mouse on a real PC.

When you stream the Xbox game screen to your PC, you can also only use a Xbox controller. Mouse and Keyboard won't work as a game input (you can only use the keyboard to enter text when the virtual keyboard is shown).

There are plans to get Keyboard and mouse working, if there ever is a way to stream the PC screen to the Xbox console.

But currently, if you're playing on the Xbox console, it's controller only (even if the controller is "guesstimated" with mouse and keyboard inputs).
Thema:

1. Mouse not working when in xbox - Similar Threads - Mouse working

2. Mouse doesn't work on COD Beta

in XboX Insiders
    Mouse doesn't work on COD Beta: Plugged in KB&M to Xbox to try and play COD with it. When I use my right click it goes weird and shoots, aims, throws a grenade and tries to mount. All my keybinds are default and my mouse works...
  3. Fortnite Mouse and Keyboard not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Mouse and Keyboard not working: Mouse and Keyboard not working on Fortnite , I tried to use mouse and keyboard on another account and it works perfectly, but it does not work on my account. adfb3874-e0f2-4cc6-b20a-29873e5a1866
  4. Mouse and keyboard not working on BF5

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mouse and keyboard not working on BF5: Hi guys, i have spoken to support and have tried many keyboards , i am using a wired logitec mouse and a mech alien ware key board, i have tried two other wireless mice and 2 other keyboards. on...
  5. Werless mouse plugged in but not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Werless mouse plugged in but not working: How do I connect the mouse and get it working for games the keyboard is also connected and is working 1cae16eb-170b-469e-8c58-138d3a8babea
  6. Comfort Desktop 5050 mouse not working with Fortnite

in XBoX on Consoles
    Comfort Desktop 5050 mouse not working with Fortnite: Hi, I connected the Wireless Comfort Desktop 5050 keyboard and mouse with my Xbox One (with the wireless usb dongle). With Fortnite the keyboard works fine, but the mouse not. What do I have to...
  7. Mouse in Fortnite isn't working FULLY

in XBoX Accessibility
    Mouse in Fortnite isn't working FULLY: My mouse essentially works in fortnite but Mouse 1 acts as A button. Whe moving the moue it spazzes out and starts making the play button flash or transiting between Home and item shop. For some...
  8. Unable to get keyboard/mouse to work in Fortnite for child accounts (but they work for adults)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to get keyboard/mouse to work in Fortnite for child accounts (but they work for adults): We got an XBOX for Christmas, and my son *really* wants to play Fortnite with a keyboard and mouse, but it's not working for him. If I play Fornite on the XBOX using my adult account, our...
  9. keyboard and mouse is not working on xbox and a lot of my friends are having the same problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    keyboard and mouse is not working on xbox and a lot of my friends are having the same problem: please fix this or find out if this is a fortnite problem or a xbox problem i just want this fixed so i can play pc lobby ,mouse and keyboard is not working and i haven't had a problem with mouse...
  10. Mouse and Keyboard don't work on Fortnite

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mouse and Keyboard don't work on Fortnite: Yesterday, my mouse and my keyboard were working on my Xbox One. I started it this morning and the mouse didn't work on fornite. Everything is updated. The mouse is detected by the xbox in the...