mouse problem on pc

Discus and support mouse problem on pc in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Any game i play from the microsoft store, doesnt matter what it is, when i drag the mouse either up or down it'll unhook from the game and pull up the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Rynlwar123, Apr 8, 2020.

1. Rynlwar123
    Rynlwar123 Guest

mouse problem on pc

Any game i play from the microsoft store, doesnt matter what it is, when i drag the mouse either up or down it'll unhook from the game and pull up the taskbar or the border of the game im playing so
    here...http://prntscr.com/rv1y5o im playing normal and if i move to far down http://prntscr.com/rv1ylf and
    if i move to far up http://prntscr.com/rv1ysn

:)

Rynlwar123, Apr 8, 2020
  2. Kirill Krasin Win User

mouse problem on pc

Hello,

It seems like you launch games not in fullscreen mode.

Also, you need to post your question in
    Windows forums
    not in Xbox, since you having issue on PC.
  3. Kiddeth Win User

Why I will not buy xbox one

if you want to use a mouse and key board buy a PC. you problem has been solved.
  4. Ruthless Tenjin Win User

How Many Leaving PC and Coming to Consoles

I got a nice and comfy chair for the television, really. The problem with PC is the keyboard and mouse. Nothing to rest my arms on. Plus, I can't lean back to enjoy gaming on my PC.
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox One Mouse and Keyboard, specifically Fortnite.

If it is a special gaming mouse with configurable DPI sensitivity or refresh rate, try to set the sensitivity to the lowest setting, either through a PC application for the mouse, or if the mouse has a switch use that.

Do you have another mouse you could try to use? The more basic the mouse is, the better.
  6. US Revenge Win User

Xbox 3 (720 Sounds Stupid)

it won't catch on well, PC users will have an advantage with mouse and keyboard and most console players won't touch mouse and keyboard.
Thema:

mouse problem on pc

1. mouse problem on pc - Similar Threads - mouse problem

2. Mouse support on Microsoft Edge Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Mouse support on Microsoft Edge Xbox: I think adding mouse support to microsoft edge on Xbox would make web browsing a whole lot easier and convenient submitted by /u/Manuleko [link] [comments]
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Mouse Glitch

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Mouse Glitch: Hello, I've been playing minecraft bedrock edition ( Windows 10 ) for 3 years. But now I am experiencing a mouse glitch the problem is, when I play my mouse keeps getting out of game, not...
  4. Habiliten el mouse en Microsoft edge en Xbox one[Enable Microsoft Edge mouse on Xbox one]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Habiliten el mouse en Microsoft edge en Xbox one[Enable Microsoft Edge mouse on Xbox one]: Hola, desde hace tiempo no tengo para comprar una computadora, soy estudiante, pero con mi Xbox one puedo entrar a Word, Power point y esos programas desde Microsoft edge. El detalle es que parece...
  5. Mouse and Keyboard Modern Warfare Xbox one X ADS problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mouse and Keyboard Modern Warfare Xbox one X ADS problem: I have been playing Modern Warfare on my xbox using mouse and keyboard for about a week and a half now and i noticed an issue that while i was ADS, even when holding right click the ADS would...
  6. Might be a problem on my end but my mouse doesnt work on microsoft edge.

in XboX Insiders
    Might be a problem on my end but my mouse doesnt work on microsoft edge.: submitted by /u/itsragingnight [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox Games Mouse Problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Games Mouse Problem: When I get into the game, when I take the mouse up it comes out of full screen. I take the mouse down the taskbar is open. Game settings are made according to full screen. I couldn't solve this...
  8. keyboard and mouse is not working on xbox and a lot of my friends are having the same problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    keyboard and mouse is not working on xbox and a lot of my friends are having the same problem: please fix this or find out if this is a fortnite problem or a xbox problem i just want this fixed so i can play pc lobby ,mouse and keyboard is not working and i haven't had a problem with mouse...
  9. Symbicort ad causes problem with mouse

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Symbicort ad causes problem with mouse: The Symbicort ad makes my mouse disappear in the play area. The mouse is only available on the top and lower task bars. This at least allows one to close out the program but this must be done...
  10. Problems moving cards with the mouse or touch.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems moving cards with the mouse or touch.: I've looked through some post, but haven't seen my problem. Problems started around the 8.1 upgrade, and after I purchased the collection. Before the problems began, using touch, I could tap on...