Mouse sensitivity after Fortnite update

Discus and support Mouse sensitivity after Fortnite update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can someone please help my 12yr old! He’s been Using a keyboard and mouse to play Fortnite on his Xbox for months but since the new Fortnite update... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CerisAD, Dec 2, 2020.

1. CerisAD
    CerisAD Guest

Can someone please help my 12yr old!

He’s been Using a keyboard and mouse to play Fortnite on his Xbox for months but since the new Fortnite update this morning, the mouse sensitivity has changed to too fast. Ive tried changing settings in the game and on the xbox, restarted xbox and even bought
    a new mouse just incase it was that but nothing has changed! He is going insane, any advice apart from what Ive already tried will be appreciated PLEASE Mouse sensitivity after Fortnite update :) from a desperate mum x

:)

CerisAD, Dec 2, 2020
  2. toszcze pl Win User

Hi,

I can see a lot of people are having a similar problem. As far as I know, Epic already know about it (see

this thread
    on Reddit), so they are probably already working on a fix. I'm afraid the only thing you can do is to wait.
  3. CerisAD Win User

Oh I hope its fixed soon as its the end of the World at ours right now :((

thank you for your reply, it helps knowing he’s not the only one with the problem!
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

connect Razer mouse on xbox one, playing on Fortnite is working but not perfect controlling the movements.

Hi there yarovski07,

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the experience with the mouse on Fortnite.

This issue currently is being looked at. Fortnite has a support forum for Battle Royal Bug Reports. Have you tried changing the sensitivity settings in the game?

Try checking out the
    Fortnite Support Forum
    to keep updated with any patches and to create a discussion for your issue.

Hope this helps.
  5. NaZoooom Win User

Mouse on xbox one

Hi Lukinhasmestre,

When playing with mouse/keyboard on Fortnite, do you not have options to adjust sensitivity? I am not sure if that is something thats an option and if it would help in this instance.
  6. XboxerNumberOne Win User

Xbox Fortnite Mouse Support / Edit : They Fixed It.

Did the xbox update today break mouse function in fortnite? It stopped working today after an xbox update at 12:14 today. How long do you think it will take to fix? Thanks!
Thema:

1. Mouse sensitivity after Fortnite update - Similar Threads - Mouse sensitivity Fortnite

2. Mouse Pointer fur windows taken from XBOX ONE UI

in XBoX Accessibility
    Mouse Pointer fur windows taken from XBOX ONE UI: ICO files that could be used in Windows taken from XBOX one User Interface. Download for free and post here another xbox taken mouse pointers...
  3. how can i set up xbox 360 wireless control to control mouse pointer to my laptop windows 10 pro

in XBoX Accessibility
    how can i set up xbox 360 wireless control to control mouse pointer to my laptop windows 10 pro: how can i set up xbox 360 wireless control to control mouse pointer to my laptop windows 10 pro 728037a1-a18d-44ea-a92a-cf91075952b9
  4. how can i set up xbox 360 control wireless to control mouse windows 10 pro?

in XBoX Accessibility
    how can i set up xbox 360 control wireless to control mouse windows 10 pro?: how can i set up xbox 360 control wireless to control mouse windows 10 pro? dffcfe4b-4fd7-4c0c-8717-b4732d11e557
  5. Mouse Acceleration on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mouse Acceleration on Xbox Series X: Been using Mouse & Keyboard on the Series X for Warzone. It's pretty clear there is some sort of mouse acceleration. How do I turn it off? Has Microsoft addressed this? With Acceleration turned...
  6. Unable to use mouse on Web browsers

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to use mouse on Web browsers: I'm on the beta preview, not sure if this is a problem with the OS specifically but unable to navigate web browsers using the mouse. I feel this issue need to be sorted especially due to kids and...
  7. Mouse problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mouse problem: Hello, tell me why my mouse doesn't work in Assassin's Creed Valhalla? Keyboard and mouse enabled in game settings. Is the keyboard working but the mouse is not responding? And if you turn off the...
  8. Keyboard and Mouse on xbox one

in XBoX Accessibility
    Keyboard and Mouse on xbox one: Hello, Whenever I try to sign in on my keyboard and mouse on my xbox one it only signs into that one and says that there is only one person able to play I don't know how to fix this if you have a...
  9. connecting mouse and keyboard to series s

in XboX Insiders
    connecting mouse and keyboard to series s: Can I connect mouse and keyboard by using bluetooth? I played on my computer too much and my aim is much better by using mouse and keyboard so if there is any way, it would be nice submitted by...
  10. Keyboard and mouse sensitivity on controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keyboard and mouse sensitivity on controller: When i play a game with my keyboard its fine but the sensitivity carrys on my controller f5584dbb-bfa2-4e85-ab49-4ee3d91f73c0