Mouse stuttering games on series x

Discus and support Mouse stuttering games on series x in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So, just got my series x and I'm playing at 1080p 120fps (with a monitor which supports it). When I use controller cold war is fine and runs smooth but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TAGMichael, Mar 14, 2021.

1. TAGMichael
    TAGMichael Guest

So, just got my series x and I'm playing at 1080p 120fps (with a monitor which supports it). When I use controller cold war is fine and runs smooth but when I start using a keyboard and mouse it becomes choppy and stutters. Also while in the home menu if I move my mouse around the games audio will lag and cut in and out but on controller it is fine. I'm thinking this is an issue with optimisation with mouse (I have tried different mice and different usb ports).

Anybody help?

Thanks

:)

TAGMichael, Mar 14, 2021
  2. xExtraSinsx Win User

Xbox Series X - All Xbox One games stutter while Assassin's Creed Valhalla (which is optimised) is just running amazing

It is a software and game developer issue though like AC Valhalla was stuttering like crazy at launch on the Xbox Series X for example. Something really only Xbox and game developers may fix.
  3. Jav0r Win User

Am I right to have bought an Xbox One X especially for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020?

Would have waited for the Series X to play on the console. I can see the game being more enjoyable on the pc due to keyboard/mouse.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Does it work?

5. xA7XxDeathBat Win User

Keyboard and mouse

Good morning! As long as you are talking about the Series S or X, then according to sources yes, almost any Keyboard or Mouse will be suitable. Please see below:

"The USB transmitters that ship alongside wireless gaming mice and keyboards handle all the data communication between your peripherals and your console. This means that almost all wireless keyboards and mice will work with Xbox Series X and S."

There is a very informative article on the devices here:

https://dotesports.com/hardware/news/how-to-use-keyboard-and-mouse-on-xbox-series-x-or-s

Of course, that being said, devices made specifically for the system will have more finely tuned compatibility.

Hopefully this helps!
  6. pawncrackers Win User

Xbox series x

I would hope that more accessories will be able to be used on the Series X, especially for streamers and folks who choose to play via mouse and keyboard in some games. Have to wait and see. :)

L
Thema:

1. Mouse stuttering games on series x - Similar Threads - Mouse stuttering games

2. Testing Xcloud for PC in Edge, anyway to use Mouse and Keyboard?

in XboX Insiders
    Testing Xcloud for PC in Edge, anyway to use Mouse and Keyboard?: Hello, I'm trying out the Xbox.com beta for PC Xcloud using Edge, it works like magic, but I see no option to use Mouse and Keyboard for any of the games. submitted by /u/CaptainManThing...
  3. Keyboard and mouse gameplay for xcloud on a pc#

in XboX Insiders
    Keyboard and mouse gameplay for xcloud on a pc#: Can you feature a keyboard and a mouse for the xbox cloud gaming on windows 10, very appreciated if you add that for costumers well. submitted by /u/redditpatrolling [link] [comments]
  4. mouse cursor not working and I don't know how to fix it

in XboX Insiders
    mouse cursor not working and I don't know how to fix it: so for my birthday I got a keyboard and mouse and when I plug in the keyboard everything works fine but the mouse cursor isn't picking up, the buttons and scroll wheel work perfectly fine and j...
  5. Mouse not working on Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mouse not working on Xbox one: I just bought a super mouse and keyboard to my kid. The mouse is an Asus ROG Chakram wired mouse. The thing is, that when he try to use it in certain FPS games, Call of Duty for example, the mouse...
  6. Mouse and keyboard support on Edge

in XBoX Accessibility
    Mouse and keyboard support on Edge: Hi guys, I'm thinking about which will be my next gen console. Right now I have a PS4. I saw some Xbox Series X|S reviews and notice that despite the mouse+keyboard support for games, the Edge...
  7. Mouse Stutter/Jitter on Xbox Games (Warzone & Fortnite)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mouse Stutter/Jitter on Xbox Games (Warzone & Fortnite): Just found out that with 3 different mices (Logitech G Pro Wireless,Razer Abyssus,HP Laptop Mouse) on the xbox the mouse movement is stuttery/jitteryin Warzone & Fortnite. It's NOT my setup, I got...
  8. Series X, native Mouse and Keyboard some sort of jittery/stuttering

in XboX Insiders
    Series X, native Mouse and Keyboard some sort of jittery/stuttering: Hello, I‘m having a sort of jitteryness while moving my mouse + using keyboard. It‘s NOT input lag just some sort of stuttering/jittery and just not as smooth as on a pc at cod cold war. I‘m on...
  9. Mouse Stutter, Acceleration and Inconsistency (present on console only)

in XboX Insiders
    Mouse Stutter, Acceleration and Inconsistency (present on console only): I am on update Preview-Beta and am getting some crazy mouse acceleration and stutter. I cannot make accurate shots because whenever I move my mouse, even just a little bit, it moves further than...
  10. stuttering/lagging mouse

in XBoX Games and Apps
    stuttering/lagging mouse: I've been having mouse problems for the last week, only when playing the Microsoft Solataire games. Anyone else? dfd60298-fc23-4dc2-8a36-b9b8c908edd9