Move achievements to child account or change adult account into child account

Discus and support Move achievements to child account or change adult account into child account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; We need to start using screen time and other family settings on our Xbox One. Today all achievements are on the adult administrative account, thus we... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by rtyufgh, Oct 23, 2019.

1. rtyufgh
    rtyufgh Guest

We need to start using screen time and other family settings on our Xbox One.

Today all achievements are on the adult administrative account, thus we need to move all achievements to a child account or make another account into the administrative account and change the adult account into a child account.

How to do this???

:)

rtyufgh, Oct 23, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Unfortunately there's no way to do either. Nothing can be transferred between accounts and while a child account can be converted to an adult account, it doesn't work the other way.
  3. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

You cannot transfer or merge accounts, achievements, etc.
  4. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

You would just need to replay the games on the new account. You cannot move achievements or game histories from one account to another.
  5. xNikolex Win User

I have my acvount and added on a childs account for my daughter. They would need to recompleye all the achievements but then this new account will do them for thw rest of their lives.
  6. rtyufgh Win User

But that would be totally unacceptable
    if it can not be done.

It would be small changes to add such a feature and it must be many many situations when this functionality is needed, it
    MUST already exist.

I chatted to MS Xbox support.

This is how to do it:

1 create a new adult account and make it administrator of the family

2 create new email address using non-micrsoft (that is not @live, hotmail, outlook.com, instead use yahoo or gmail or similar)

3 add the new email as alternative log in to the adult account you want to make into a child account

4 remove the old email from the adult account you want to make into a child account (only works if this is also a non-micrsoft email, otherwise all microsoft email etc. will be removed from that account as far as I understand)

5 change the age of the new email account (that is your old adult account)

Then I think you can add the old email as family administrator again.
Thema:

1. Move achievements to child account or change adult account into child account - Similar Threads - Move achievements child

2. Gamerscore still not moving after unlocking achievements. What's going on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerscore still not moving after unlocking achievements. What's going on?: Hello! My Gamerscore is no longer updated or does not increase anymore. The achievements unlocks it on the console normally, but the gamerscore does not increase anymore. This is since the last...
  3. Family account - move achievements

in XBoX on Consoles
    Family account - move achievements: Got a "family" of one parent and 2 children. Can you move achievements from the parent to child account ? Can you change a parent account to be a child account..... maybe then adding a new parent...
  4. Hide or move achievements pop ups

in XboX Insiders
    Hide or move achievements pop ups: Sometimes it is really annoying as it blocks subtitles and strategic spot in certain 2D games. It would be good to be able to move its location, make it transparent or block the pop-ups submitted...
  5. move games and achievements to child account

in XBoX Accessibility
    move games and achievements to child account: How do I move the game content + achievements of an x box one to an already existing windows id. I want to be able to limit the screen and play time better for my sons account. And he doesn't want...
  6. Achievement moving accounts?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Achievement moving accounts?: As a kid, I was always make new accounts because I wanted to collect every achievement in every game. I still do although not to the crazy level. I had one main account and when I switched over to...
  7. Achievements not unlocking and progress not moving in Minecraft or any game on Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements not unlocking and progress not moving in Minecraft or any game on Windows 10: Okay, I have tried restarting, I have tried uninstall and re-installing the game, I have tried launching through the windows store and the xbox app, I have made sure everything is up to date, I...
  8. Achievements not unlocking and progress not moving in Halo Wars 2 or any game on Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements not unlocking and progress not moving in Halo Wars 2 or any game on Windows 10: Okay, I have tried restarting, I have tried uninstall and re-installing the game, I have tried launching through the windows store and the xbox app, I have made sure everything is up to date, I...
  9. Move game achievements to a Child's account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Move game achievements to a Child's account: until now, my son has used my account for all of his games, so all of the achievements and unlocks are associated with my Account. I setup an Account for my son because he's getting old enough to...
  10. Moving my sons achievments off my profile onto his own profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Moving my sons achievments off my profile onto his own profile: how do I move my sons achievements off my profile to his own profile without loosing anything. c4207005-82a8-487d-9a80-391cdca9c152