move device

Discus and support move device in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; how do i move a device from my name to my son's so i can control screen time a2e5f368-00b1-48f1-9a80-f5e438494064 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Thee57Chevy, Feb 20, 2020.

1. Thee57Chevy
    Thee57Chevy Guest

move device

how do i move a device from my name to my son's so i can control screen time

:)

Thee57Chevy, Feb 20, 2020
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

move device

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently inquiring about how to resister a console to adjust screen time.

Ideally, you would want to be the one whom is registered as the parent in your

family group
    . This would allow you to stay onto of configuring parental control settings and such.

You would also want to
    register your devices
    under your account for further control. Registering a device on another account will merely prompt you that this device is already configured on another account, however, this can be overwritten from the Device Support website but
    just attempting to register the device once more.

However, if you are seeking to configure a certain settings on your Xbox 360, I would recommend that you check out the article that covers

How to set the Family Timer on your Xbox 360 console
    as the Xbox 360 parental control settings are adjusted via the console itself.

I hope this is of some use to you.
  3. Zdubleu Win User

move device

Hello Thee57Chevy,

You can use your name and account to set the device up and be the Parent on the device. From there you can create an account for your son and set it up as the child. For more information on setting screen time click here.
  4. Thee57Chevy Win User

move device

Thanks for the reply.

He already has an account and Xbox One on it, but need to add the Xbox 360 to his name as well. The 360 is currently under my name in devices.
  5. Christyna64 Win User

Move Device to family member

The Terms of Service say that you can't give away or share a Microsoft account. They will have to create their own account.
  6. RandyAU93 Win User

Move Device to family member

While you can transfer the console to another user, the
    Microsoft Services Agreement
    specifically prohibits the transfer of Microsoft accounts to others.
Thema:

move device

1. move device - Similar Threads - move device

2. Move xbox live account to a different gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Move xbox live account to a different gamertag: Hi all, When I set up the xbox 360, it was for my son, and I used my email address, as he didn't have one. Now he's got an xbox one, I've been given his old 360 and games. However, when I sign in...
  3. My Xbox account needs to be modified to move my child from Parent to a Family member

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox account needs to be modified to move my child from Parent to a Family member: I need to monitor my son's activity on Xbox but his account is set up as a parent account and needs to be shifted over to a family member (Child) account without losing all of his Fortnite gaming...
  4. Settings. Moving audio to profile was a mistake

in XboX Insiders
    Settings. Moving audio to profile was a mistake: Audio settings needs to move back to where it was. I just accidentally signed myself out because of the placement of where sign out and the audio settings being just below it. submitted by...
  5. Przeniesienie postępu forza horizon 4[Translation-Move forza horizon 4 progress]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Przeniesienie postępu forza horizon 4[Translation-Move forza horizon 4 progress]: Witam czy jak mam xbox one s i mam forze horizon 4 to czy jak kupię xbox one x to jak się zaloguje na moje konto to będę miał postęp gry czy trzeba zacząć od nowa? [Translation-Hi, if I have...
  6. so my controller keeps moving up when i try to select an app or game. the support agent...

in XboX Insiders
    so my controller keeps moving up when i try to select an app or game. the support agent...: [IMG] submitted by /u/whrnngg [link] [comments]
  7. Dropped xbox while moving it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dropped xbox while moving it: Hey so the problem is that I dropped my sons xbox while I was moving it for cleaning and now he says it doesn't seem to be 100%. As his mum I dont really know anything about xbox and was wondering...
  8. Xbox Insider. I was moving too fast and accidentally removed my xbox in managed devices....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Insider. I was moving too fast and accidentally removed my xbox in managed devices....: I was changing profiles and working to level up on the insider hub so that I could stream to my tablet while others watched TV, while hurrying to get things done I didn't fully read what I was...
  9. Move Xbox One to Family Device

in XBoX Accessibility
    Move Xbox One to Family Device: I have the adult account and my Xbox is listed under me, but I want to move/make/list the xbox under the family device as my son (minor) is listed under the family settings. How do I do that?...
  10. Move Device to family member

in XBoX on Consoles
    Move Device to family member: Hi, I want to move my xbox one and this includes the xbox live account and gamertag to a family member that is with my microsoft account and I can not figure out a way to do it. I do not want to...