Move the registrated Fortnite bundel to a family member

Discus and support Move the registrated Fortnite bundel to a family member in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, I have a question regarding the registration of the Fortnite bundle and move to another person. I bought a xbox for my son. But during the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Quaxair, Feb 3, 2019.

1. Quaxair
    Quaxair Guest

Hello,

I have a question regarding the registration of the Fortnite bundle and move to another person.

I bought a xbox for my son. But during the first setting/installation I register the Fortnite bundle with my live account.

So now we dont know how we can move the V-bucks and skins to my sons epics/live account.

At the moment I only install Fortnite on the xbox. On my account I can select "install on my device". I didn't do that yet.

And I don't link my epic account with the live account. My son can play with his epic account on the xbox

So the question is: can I move the game or at least the skin and V-bucks of the bundle to my sons account (live/epic)?

Thanks a lot and best regards

Andy

:)

Quaxair, Feb 3, 2019
  2. Quaxair Win User

Thanks for your answer.

I'm be afraid of that. ;-)
  3. Smwutches Win User

Nothing can be transferred between accounts. If it was recently purchased, you can try submitting refund request and then
    repurchase it under the correct account.
  4. {Parity} Win User

No, you can't move/transfer games from one account to another.
  5. Quaxair Win User

Thanks for your fast reply.

So I'm worry that I have to use the skins and bucks.

**** happen
  6. XBF Leslie D Win User

Hi Andy,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums. Currently we don't have any options or tools to be able to move the Fortnite items from one account to another. Once you redeem a code on a Microsoft account it stays within that account only. I do apologize for
    the inconvenience.

For more information in regards to redeeming codes check this article out:
    'How to redeem gift cards and codes'

Hope this information helps.
Thema:

1. Move the registrated Fortnite bundel to a family member - Similar Threads - Move registrated Fortnite

2. Move Xbox One to Family Device

in XBoX Accessibility
    Move Xbox One to Family Device: I have the adult account and my Xbox is listed under me, but I want to move/make/list the xbox under the family device as my son (minor) is listed under the family settings. How do I do that?...
  3. Add ability to move Gamertag to a different Microsoft Account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Add ability to move Gamertag to a different Microsoft Account.: I know this has been asked and asked again. I'm hoping this continues to get attention though. Currently I have my Gamertag tied to one Microsoft Account (MSA) and not the one I use. I would...
  4. Moving countries with an X-BOX

in XBoX on Consoles
    Moving countries with an X-BOX: Hi all, I bought my X-BOX in a country that has 110 V power source and am moving to a country with 230 V power source. What do I need to do to use my X-Box in the new country? Can I simply buy a...
  5. Move my gamer tag to my son's Microsoft Live account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Move my gamer tag to my son's Microsoft Live account?: I initially setup our Xbox and Xbox Live account under my personal Microsoft Live account due to my son's young age, and my wanting to monitor what he was doing online. Well, the time has come for...
  6. How did your steaks on the controller keep moving on their own?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How did your steaks on the controller keep moving on their own?: When I try to move the controller to the left or to the right It keeps appearing at the top of screen automatically and it keeps going back up is there.a way to fix it....
  7. Moving Xbox Game Pass games to a different PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Moving Xbox Game Pass games to a different PC: Sorry for my bad English, It is not my main language A few days ago I downloaded some games on Xbox Game Pass on my laptop at a friends house. The reason why I did that is, because my stationary...
  8. I have seen that the time and guide options have moved I don't like this new location but...

in XboX Insiders
    I have seen that the time and guide options have moved I don't like this new location but...: [IMG] submitted by /u/connorcovbadboy [link] [comments]
  9. Move all games to external drive then reset xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Move all games to external drive then reset xbox?: My Xbox One S has a problem with the wi-fi, it cuts out constantly while playing. My PS4 does not do that so I'm pretty sure my Xbox has issues so I want to factory reset it. It's also just...
  10. Family account - move achievements

in XBoX on Consoles
    Family account - move achievements: Got a "family" of one parent and 2 children. Can you move achievements from the parent to child account ? Can you change a parent account to be a child account..... maybe then adding a new parent...