Move Xbox accounts between Microsoft accounts.

Discus and support Move Xbox accounts between Microsoft accounts. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I will keep this simple. I have 2 Microsoft(MS) accounts that are very old and on each account I made an xbox live account when I was a young... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ST129, Nov 7, 2019.

1. ST129
    ST129 Guest

Hello,

I will keep this simple.

I have 2 Microsoft(MS) accounts that are very old and on each account I made an xbox live account when I was a young teenager.

So I have 2 MS accounts and 2 Xbox live accounts as follows.

MS account: S

with Xbox account: S

MS account: R

with Xbox account: R

I want

MS account: S

with Xbox account: R

MS account: R

with Xbox account: S

How do I do this. I can't find any clear or simple answers to this question.

I just want to switch my Xbox accounts to different MS accounts, that is it.

:)

ST129, Nov 7, 2019
  2. G v zauBerBerg Win User

3. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

You cannot merge accounts or have multiple xbox adult profiles under one email account. One Xbox profile per MSA.
  4. ChiefJoboo Win User

Remove email address from Xbox profile

If the emails are not Outlook, Live or Hotmail you can NOT switch them between the accounts. If either of the emails are one of those you can't move them between accounts.

Note that you can NOT move xbox accounts between Microsoft accounts, either.

If you have the email you want on the account you don't want, you can move it over to your account you do want it on, by following this tutorial:

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/microsoft-account/change-email-sign-in-for-microsoft-account

You will first need to free up the email you want to use on the other account by first changing that email to a 3rd email that you don't care for (or create a new one on another website like gmail or yahoo just for this) and then you can move that email
    to the account you want it on. It could take up to 48 hours for the emails to update across all systems.
  5. Kimberlu82 Win User

move stuff between accounts

I know it's frustrating, but unfortunately the reason it's so annoying is because of hackers. The 30 day rule is so they can't change the one thing that encompasses your account, it's your login credentials for one.
  6. WPAK Win User

move stuff between accounts

Hi there,

have you tried to see if you are able to get a refund when you are cancelling the xbox live gold subscription on the 'incorrect' account, so you are able to buy a new subscription for the 'correct' account?

For any refund questions you will need to contact Xbox Support, to contact them use
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

1. Move Xbox accounts between Microsoft accounts. - Similar Threads - Move accounts between

2. Move xbox live account to a different gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Move xbox live account to a different gamertag: Hi all, When I set up the xbox 360, it was for my son, and I used my email address, as he didn't have one. Now he's got an xbox one, I've been given his old 360 and games. However, when I sign in...
  3. My Xbox account needs to be modified to move my child from Parent to a Family member

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox account needs to be modified to move my child from Parent to a Family member: I need to monitor my son's activity on Xbox but his account is set up as a parent account and needs to be shifted over to a family member (Child) account without losing all of his Fortnite gaming...
  4. Move son to his own account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Move son to his own account: My son has grown up and we both want him on his own Xbox and Microsoft account, with his own credit card. He has purchased a few games we would like to transfer, but we will still move forward if...
  5. moving gamertag to another microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    moving gamertag to another microsoft account: There are thousands and thousands of parents who have inadvertently opened xbox accounts for their children using their own microsoft accounts, when is microsoft going to have the decency to allow...
  6. Trying to move gamertag to my new microsoft account but new account has randomly generated...

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to move gamertag to my new microsoft account but new account has randomly generated...: Hey all, I had a certain gamertag that I used back when I played xbox360. With Halo coming to pc, I was trying to allocate my gamertag to my microsoft account, but it is currently locked to my old...
  7. Move reward points between accounts

in XBoX Rewards
    Move reward points between accounts: I have my gold xbox account and it seems at some point I signed up for xbox rewards with my newer email and all my rewards have tied to the non gold account. Can they be moved? Because I have a...
  8. How to move game saves between accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to move game saves between accounts: Hey, my brother is getting a second xbox but we have had been both playing on one account and i was wondering if it is possible to move game saves from one account to another account. Please tell...
  9. Moving accounts between systems.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Moving accounts between systems.: Have had my 360 for years, finally upgraded and got the Xbox 1 S. I have my profile downloaded off the Xbox 360ona flash drive but it cant figure out how to upload it on the new console. I want to...
  10. Moving Gamertag between accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Moving Gamertag between accounts: Hi All, At the moment, I have two Xbox Live accounts, one that I had on my old 360 many years ago, and the one that I currently use on my Xbox One. The reason for having two accounts is...