Move Xbox One to Family Device

Discus and support Move Xbox One to Family Device in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have the adult account and my Xbox is listed under me, but I want to move/make/list the xbox under the family device as my son (minor) is listed... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BartonBuhlig, Sep 11, 2019.

1. BartonBuhlig
    BartonBuhlig Guest

I have the adult account and my Xbox is listed under me, but I want to move/make/list the xbox under the family device as my son (minor) is listed under the family settings. How do I do that?

:)

BartonBuhlig, Sep 11, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Barton,

Thanks for keeping us updated on your question. Devices are ones that you log into. Has your child logged in on his account on the Xbox? You manage all permissions through your profile, by selecting the child in family. If the device doesn't show, make sure
    they log on the console. You can also try registering the console under the child account. As an example,

screen time set up
    is all done through your profile.

Hope this helps.

Brad
  3. BartonBuhlig Win User

Hi,

I have a child account, but the Xbox is not listed under the child it's listed under my profile. I'll look at the link you just sent, but if you have a quick response that would be great.

Thanks
  4. Zero420override Win User

5. BartonBuhlig Win User

Sorry that I'm not explaining this very well. I have a Microsoft account and my son has a child account under my profile and he's listed under the family profile as he's a minor. All this is good... However, the Xbox One is listed as my device and
    not a family device which is resulting in me not being able to use parental controls with him or see usage. See screen shot.
    [​IMG]
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Barton,

Not quite sure what you are referring to exactly, where are you viewing the devices associated with the accounts? If you log into
    account.microsoft.com, you should see on the home page what devices that account has been logged into. You simply just need to add the child account onto the Xbox to have the two
    associated with each other. If you want to register the console for service options, then click on Devices at the top of the page.

Are you referring to the
    Xbox Home Console feature
    which allows sharing of digital content on the same home Xbox?

Please clarify and explain exactly what it is you are looking for.
Thema:

1. Move Xbox One to Family Device - Similar Threads - Move Family Device

2. [Bug] Blair Witch - Cant move past "Dog Customisation" screen

in XBoX on Windows
    [Bug] Blair Witch - Cant move past "Dog Customisation" screen: I've just started Blair Witch on PC, however before I've actually "played" anything, I hit what appears to be a bug that I cant move past. On the very first level, where your character arrives at...
  3. Is anybody else having trouble moving or copying files from external to internal on the...

in XboX Insiders
    Is anybody else having trouble moving or copying files from external to internal on the...: [IMG] submitted by /u/steppingstone01 [link] [comments]
  4. Tried to move downloaded game to new ssd and now I can't install it at all.

in XBoX on Windows
    Tried to move downloaded game to new ssd and now I can't install it at all.: I tried to uninstall it from the original drive while it wasn't connected, it seemed fine at first but thou the game is not installed the icon does not leave the left side tray, and each time I...
  5. Trying to move gamertag to my new microsoft account but new account has randomly generated...

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to move gamertag to my new microsoft account but new account has randomly generated...: Hey all, I had a certain gamertag that I used back when I played xbox360. With Halo coming to pc, I was trying to allocate my gamertag to my microsoft account, but it is currently locked to my old...
  6. Family account - move achievements

in XBoX on Consoles
    Family account - move achievements: Got a "family" of one parent and 2 children. Can you move achievements from the parent to child account ? Can you change a parent account to be a child account..... maybe then adding a new parent...
  7. Move Device to family member

in XBoX on Consoles
    Move Device to family member: Hi, I want to move my xbox one and this includes the xbox live account and gamertag to a family member that is with my microsoft account and I can not figure out a way to do it. I do not want to...
  8. Move the registrated Fortnite bundel to a family member

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Move the registrated Fortnite bundel to a family member: Hello, I have a question regarding the registration of the Fortnite bundle and move to another person. I bought a xbox for my son. But during the first setting/installation I register the...
  9. ​​I forgot my family password now I can not move anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    ​​I forgot my family password now I can not move anything: como eu consigo por outra senha db49fa03-faae-46b6-9990-895c6f624bdf
  10. Moving from Xbox 360 to Xbox One and Family Sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Moving from Xbox 360 to Xbox One and Family Sharing: Hi - we currently have an Xbox 360. There is a child account which is used permanently and has Xbox Live Gold on it. The Gold expires soon and at the same time we will be getting an XBox One....