Movie and TV app NO SOUND

Discus and support Movie and TV app NO SOUND in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is anybody else not getting sound when trying to play a trailer or a purchased movie? 0783989d-a808-43cb-8201-cd3cae015da0 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by deerocks1822, Oct 28, 2019.

1. deerocks1822
    deerocks1822 Guest

Is anybody else not getting sound when trying to play a trailer or a purchased movie?

:)

deerocks1822, Oct 28, 2019
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

That's not good. If you're still having this trouble try launching a movie that you know will work or powercycle your console by holding the power button on it for 10 seconds till it shuts down to see if that helps.
  3. StarCreature648 Win User

movies. and tv app

this problem only happen with movies tv app all other games have sound the you tub app works fine
  4. StarCreature648 Win User

movies. and tv app

Resetting my Xbox didn't help this movie and tv app problem when i watch my tv show then go to different TV show then I go back to that tv show there no sound this only app have a no sound problem I even clear persistent storage didn't help but all
    other game have sound
  5. ShadowChaser36 Win User

Pioneer vsx-1021-k question

Okay. So you get sound when you are watching TV through the Xbox one from the TV app, but you don't get any sound when playing a game or movie, correct?
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Re Australian tv channel catch up apps

Thema:

1. Movie and TV app NO SOUND - Similar Threads - Movie app SOUND

2. Movies and tv app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Movies and tv app: ts happened twice in one day now with two different films I am trying to watch. It says " cant play please try again. If the problem continues visit https://support.microsoft.com to check for...
  3. Xbox 360: Movies & TV app problems playing downloads

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360: Movies & TV app problems playing downloads: Hello, I have previously purchased many TV shows via the Movies & TV app. I have poor broadband, so was happy that the Xbox 360 allowed download of my purchases so I can watch them without any...
  4. Xbox 1 movie n tv app wont work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 1 movie n tv app wont work: Hi guys , We just purchased Sonic the h movie and it glitches then it stops working. We uninstalled app and did all trouble shooting ideas and nothing happened. Please help because we missed...
  5. No tv or movie apps working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No tv or movie apps working: I have been trying to watch sky go Disney plus and now tv any time Iv tried it won’t work.. tried to call Xbox no answer emailed them Xbox them on Facebook Twitter no answer.. I deleted all the...
  6. Is this app I came across showing tv and movies illegally?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is this app I came across showing tv and movies illegally?: I came across an app that said it had free live tv and had movies so I downloaded it and watched tv but then deleted it because I thought maybe it was illegal and so I'm trying to find out if this...
  7. xbox One movie app shows some movies (on passport media external drive) at 0 bytes even...

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox One movie app shows some movies (on passport media external drive) at 0 bytes even...: xbox One movie app shows some movies (on passport media external drive) at 0 bytes even though they play fine on computer Most of the movies show up and play just fine but some 300M to 1.1G show...
  8. movies and tv app not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    movies and tv app not working: i've started and restarted my xbox but nothing seems to help my movies will not load the store does not show either. e2d1f686-a86c-4b65-8ad0-5e6b3a2b9645
  9. Controller shuts off while watching movies on certain apps despite having headphones...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Controller shuts off while watching movies on certain apps despite having headphones...: Hi, as of late my controller will just shut off mid video and leaves me to constantly keep turning it on again or scrambling to move the analog stick just to buy myself some time. This issue only...
  10. Problem with playing any movies while using the 2019 app latest version of the app when I...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with playing any movies while using the 2019 app latest version of the app when I...: When I have started noticing and experiencing this issue with the 2019 movies app I have tried restarting my console and that didn’t fix the issue. so then I tried unplugging my modem then...