Movie and TV Microsoft punch card rewards

Discus and support Movie and TV Microsoft punch card rewards in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; If I rent something for for $3.99 does that count as $4 cuz it says you need to rent or buy something as $4 or up b9654572-5e18-41a6-9bdf-6ac1e311b192 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by DARTHPETTTY, Jun 1, 2019.

1. DARTHPETTTY
    DARTHPETTTY Guest

If I rent something for for $3.99 does that count as $4 cuz it says you need to rent or buy something as $4 or up

:)

DARTHPETTTY, Jun 1, 2019
  2. LegoNinja187 Win User

Microsoft Rewards Movies and TV Punch Card

I have a feeling that it would only count as one purchase, but don't quote me on that.

Perhaps have a look in the terms of that punch card.
  3. XBF George L Win User

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us with this inquiry here on the forums. I understand you had a question about Punch Cards with purchase of bundled movies. I'm pretty sure it would only count as a single purchases even if it may come with multiple movies. Thanks
    for reaching out.
  4. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

Nope, it doesn’t I’ve tried this, just make sure its $4 or more. Also this punch card os great, I try to complete it every month!!
  5. MarsNeedsTacos Win User

Pretty sure it's based on unique purchases, so a bundle will show up as 1 movie, but I have not tried this.
  6. joseWBYCT Win User

No - i mean, if i purchase a bundle that has “x” number of movies in it, does that bundle count as multiple punches on the punch card (in the case of the Tarantino Collection example, because there are six movies in the bundle, i would receive a punch
    for each for 3 of the films contained within the bundle) or does a movie bundle only count for 1 punch on the punch card? Perhaps a better example would be Blade Trilogy bundle...if i were to purchase THAT, would that purchase count as 3 individual movies
    and thereby award 3 individual punches, or would this still only count as a single purchase and therefore only earnna single punch?
Thema:

1. Movie and TV Microsoft punch card rewards - Similar Threads - Movie Microsoft punch

2. Microsoft Movies & TV App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Movies & TV App: So I still use my 360, I've purchased well over a 100 movies and tv episodes through the Microsoft Movies&TV app, I recently tried to watch a movie and there was a play back error, I attempted...
  3. How to turn off narrator in Microsoft movies

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to turn off narrator in Microsoft movies: Hello. I recently rented a movie through XBOX 360 on the movie platform. I chose the movie in English to watch with subtitles. When I started watching the movie, there is a narrator narrating the...
  4. Microsoft will not refund Xbox 360 Movie Rental with unintentional Narration (describe...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft will not refund Xbox 360 Movie Rental with unintentional Narration (describe...: I rented "Spiderman: Far from Home" the other day to watch on my Xbox 360. When I started playing it, a narrators voice was describing everything on the screen. It was very distracting. I spent a...
  5. Turn off Narrator in Microsoft Movies on Xbox 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Turn off Narrator in Microsoft Movies on Xbox 1: I cannot turn off Voice Narrator on my microsoft movies on Xbox1. I've tried to access by bottom left, however it doesn't let me actually turn it off. c1306d45-311a-455e-9a2e-d4e004b79ed7
  6. Microsoft movies and tv

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft movies and tv: I have an xbox 360 slim version I have previously bought TV and films but when I try to find them in my purchases they are not there, I can see them in the store but it asks me to purchase them...
  7. Dynamic Wishlist suggestions and improvements for Microsoft Movies & TV.

in XboX Insiders
    Dynamic Wishlist suggestions and improvements for Microsoft Movies & TV.: The movies and TV app for Xbox 360 was, in my opinion, highly superior to the iteration designed for Xbox One. There are a number of reasons for this but the most important BY FAR is the complete...
  8. Microsoft store movies?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store movies?: Theres a movie I really wanna watch and it came out in March of 2019 but I cant find it on Microsoft store. It doesnt even show it has a pre-order. All it says is that it doesnt exist basically....
  9. How do i turn audio description off in Microsoft movies?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i turn audio description off in Microsoft movies?: I saw this question, under the same title above, posted and locked without answer. I'm posting this per instructions as I just had this problem, but I now know and want to share the answer. This...
  10. Microsoft Rewards Movies and TV Punch Card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards Movies and TV Punch Card: Do movies purchases as part of a bundle count towards a punch? Example : The Best of Tarantino 6-Film Collection fbbc37ba-c33c-4730-adc0-632eee43a3de

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft rewards movies punch card tv series