Movie bundle

Discus and support Movie bundle in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey guys just wanted to know if Mad Max: Fury Road/Mad Max: Fury Road Black & Chrome Edition came with UHD. acd1e2fc-f76a-4a30-9070-75968c4bdcbe Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AngelDeadNGone, Aug 26, 2019.

1. Movie bundle

Hey guys just wanted to know if Mad Max: Fury Road/Mad Max: Fury Road Black & Chrome Edition came with UHD.

:)

AngelDeadNGone, Aug 26, 2019
  2. joseWBYCT Win User

Microsoft Rewards Movies and TV Punch Card

No - i mean, if i purchase a bundle that has “x” number of movies in it, does that bundle count as multiple punches on the punch card (in the case of the Tarantino Collection example, because there are six movies in the bundle, i would receive a punch
    for each for 3 of the films contained within the bundle) or does a movie bundle only count for 1 punch on the punch card? Perhaps a better example would be Blade Trilogy bundle...if i were to purchase THAT, would that purchase count as 3 individual movies
    and thereby award 3 individual punches, or would this still only count as a single purchase and therefore only earnna single punch?
  3. XBF Felixx P Win User

Movie bundle

Hey Guys and Gals,

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

Since Brad was able to answer the question correctly and there is no further resolution, in an effort to minimize repetitive answers we will be locking this thread, but if you have any further

questions or concerns feel free to come back to the Xbox forums.

Happy gaming!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  4. Shadowskill08 Win User

Movie Bundles

Unless you see the price being adjusted for an already owned title, you would pay for the same movie twice.
  5. LunaLight7 Win User

Movie Bundles

You would pay the full price, it's like buying twice. You can try to buy the episodes individually. Or if the package is on offer, consider whether you are more likely to buy the whole package or whether it is worthwhile to buy the episodes individually.
  6. Edgarour Win User

Movie Bundles

You would pay the movie, check that it comes out better, if you buy it individually or buy the package for that movie
Thema:

Movie bundle

1. Movie bundle - Similar Threads - Movie bundle

2. Movies and tv

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Movies and tv: I keep getting the error code 0x000005b4 and it pops up only with only some of my movies only a few seconds into it i have looked on the microsoft support website and found nothing and nothing on...
  3. Movie Bundles

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Movie Bundles: I was wondering if i were to buy a movie bundle but i already own one of the movies included, would i be paying for the movie i already own twice, or would the price adjust?...
  4. Resident Evil 7 movie deal bundle

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Resident Evil 7 movie deal bundle: I still haven't received my movie code and it's been almost 2 months now 61323274-f6d0-4465-9c20-44f8ccb84a0f
  5. Missing Movie Code for Resident Evil Bundle

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Movie Code for Resident Evil Bundle: I ordered the Resident Evil bundle the beginning of May. I still do not have a code for the movie portion a0c3de4d-9183-4385-9775-34119ce60826
  6. RE7 + RE Movie Bundle

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    RE7 + RE Movie Bundle: I purchased the Resident Evil 7 + Resident Evil: The Final Chapter on May 9th, and did not yet receive the promotional code for the movie. 2736dedd-11a1-48ef-9035-a1ccd4e08fb3
  7. Bundled code for lego movie game failed to redeem

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bundled code for lego movie game failed to redeem: As above. New xbox one s bundled with lego game code. Initially accepted code but did not download "sorry problem at our end try again later". Now states already redeemed. 45 min chat with robot -...
  8. Did not receive my Ghost busters HD movies bundle with my video game purchase.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive my Ghost busters HD movies bundle with my video game purchase.: Can I have the code please? Thank you for your time. bf4a3aad-77f9-4e14-85e6-e01959472ef5
  9. GhostBusters Bundle - Movie Download

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    GhostBusters Bundle - Movie Download: Ghostbusters Bundle Including game and movie download on release Purchased july 20th 2016 Movie digital release september 27th I have still not received a key to redeem and dowload the new...
  10. Bought a resident evil bundle that included the new movie and never got the code for the movie

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought a resident evil bundle that included the new movie and never got the code for the movie: hello, I bought a resident evil bundle on may 16 that included the new resident evil movie but I never received the code for the movie. I talked to Xbox customer support and they said to post...