Movie problems

Discus and support Movie problems in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello ive purchased 2 movies through the xbox store for my xbox one s they will not play 79a11ed5-adcc-432b-b103-81ff2a90113c Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MichaelDuncan9, May 14, 2019.

1. Movie problems

Hello ive purchased 2 movies through the xbox store for my xbox one s they will not play

:)

MichaelDuncan9, May 14, 2019
  2. freerunninglou9 Win User

Movie problems

Check you purchased list and if they are in there and still dont work u will have evidence to ever refund or as for a fix. Microsoft will only refund if theu are unable to fix the concerns
  3. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Movie problems

Do you have the movies and tv app installed?
  4. Darth Laridum Win User

Movie problems

purchase SD version for 800 msp
  5. MetalNutz Win User

Movie problems

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/errors/error-code-800705b4

Try going through these steps and report back. Good luck!

Error code 0x000005b4 solution
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

Movie problems

Does it give you a specific error when you try to play the movie?
    This page has some troubleshooting steps that might help with your issue
    , and there is also an option in the menu to "Restore Purchase" which I've had to do before to recognize recent purchases.

After trying those steps, if you still have issues, let us know, and we can help troubleshoot further.
Thema:

Movie problems

1. Movie problems - Similar Threads - Movie problems

2. Problem with SHUDDER app when watching a movie or any move or when useing the SHUDDER app

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with SHUDDER app when watching a movie or any move or when useing the SHUDDER app: I have noticed an issue with the SHUDDER app when I go to launch the app when I get to the home page of the app. and when I go to choose a movie or any movie to watch the movie works great and...
  3. Movies & TV app problem! Cant watch any purchased movies (0x800c000b)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Movies & TV app problem! Cant watch any purchased movies (0x800c000b): Hi, I hope there is someone who might be able to help me out I recently (about three days ago) noticed this issue when I was try to watch a purchased movie. Whenever I try to play any of my...
  4. Problem with free movies 2019 app with white circle keeps spinning and not loading movies

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with free movies 2019 app with white circle keeps spinning and not loading movies: The last few days now I have been noticeing an issue with the free movies 2019 app when I launch the app and when it gets to the home page of the app. then I go to to pic a movie to watch and when...
  5. Problem accessing Movies & TV app on Xbox 360 (status code 80C90010)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem accessing Movies & TV app on Xbox 360 (status code 80C90010): I am trying to access the Microsoft Movies & TV app on my Xbox 360, but am met with the following error message: "The Xbox service isn't available right now. Please try again later....
  6. Problem with watch movie useing free movies 2019 app

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with watch movie useing free movies 2019 app: I have noticed an issue whit watching movies when I’m useing the free movies 2019 app. when I go to chose a movie I want to watch useing the app when I start watching the movie I picked to watch I...
  7. Problem accessing Movies & TV on Xbox 360 (status code 80C90010) This is happening...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem accessing Movies & TV on Xbox 360 (status code 80C90010) This is happening...: There are threads on this dating back to 2012 and its still a problem. I have followed all steps spoken with support numerous times and finally to be told “I have no clue whats causing this just...
  8. Movie&TV problems after update (July 2018)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Movie&TV problems after update (July 2018): Hi, we have a problem with rent a movie in Microsoft store. Everyone we select a movie out oft the library and want to rent it we can't see any information about the movie. Even the buttons to...
  9. Amazon Video Problem with UHD HDR Movies

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Amazon Video Problem with UHD HDR Movies: I user Build 10.0.17134.3036 and if i start eg Man in the High Castle on Amazon video i only see grey screen and sound ... video starts after 20 sec but very slow motion .. and sometime amazon...
  10. Problems watching new purchased movies and TV episodes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems watching new purchased movies and TV episodes: I purchased thor ragnarok, i tried to play it and it lasts for 10 to 20 seconds and then the loading circles pop up and then I get an error message"Can't play" followed by an error code...