Movie problems

Discus and support Movie problems in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello ive purchased 2 movies through the xbox store for my xbox one s they will not play 79a11ed5-adcc-432b-b103-81ff2a90113c Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MichaelDuncan9, May 14, 2019.

1. Movie problems

Hello ive purchased 2 movies through the xbox store for my xbox one s they will not play

:)

MichaelDuncan9, May 14, 2019
  2. freerunninglou9 Win User

Movie problems

Check you purchased list and if they are in there and still dont work u will have evidence to ever refund or as for a fix. Microsoft will only refund if theu are unable to fix the concerns
  3. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Movie problems

Do you have the movies and tv app installed?
  4. Darth Laridum Win User

Movie problems

purchase SD version for 800 msp
  5. MetalNutz Win User

Movie problems

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/errors/error-code-800705b4

Try going through these steps and report back. Good luck!

Error code 0x000005b4 solution
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

Movie problems

Does it give you a specific error when you try to play the movie?
    This page has some troubleshooting steps that might help with your issue
    , and there is also an option in the menu to "Restore Purchase" which I've had to do before to recognize recent purchases.

After trying those steps, if you still have issues, let us know, and we can help troubleshoot further.
Thema:

Movie problems

1. Movie problems - Similar Threads - Movie problems

2. Movie&TV problems after update (July 2018)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Movie&TV problems after update (July 2018): Hi, we have a problem with rent a movie in Microsoft store. Everyone we select a movie out oft the library and want to rent it we can't see any information about the movie. Even the buttons to...
  3. Amazon Video Problem with UHD HDR Movies

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Amazon Video Problem with UHD HDR Movies: I user Build 10.0.17134.3036 and if i start eg Man in the High Castle on Amazon video i only see grey screen and sound ... video starts after 20 sec but very slow motion .. and sometime amazon...
  4. Audio problems with 4k movies

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Audio problems with 4k movies: I am experiencing an intermittent problem with sound cutting out on various 4k blu rays, about an hour into some movies (The Mummy 4k) the sound stops until I Erving a few seconds, any ideas?...
  5. Movies and tv app problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Movies and tv app problems: I bought the season 3 pass for rick and morty and new the new episodes aren't uploading. Does anyone have a reason for this? af8b1590-b81f-4eb9-92eb-fb9521238738
  6. MS Movies & TV problem Subtitles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MS Movies & TV problem Subtitles: For some time now, the "Movies & TV" application does not show subtitles correctly in movies. You can check in the images that the subtitles are not correctly centered. So they do not get too...
  7. Movie rent problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Movie rent problem: I rented a movie yesterday and I watched it and it said I had 12 days left and I tried to watch it today and it said I had to rent it again 9bab1ac8-5611-460b-bdc3-04e19e92e411
  8. Problems watching new purchased movies and TV episodes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems watching new purchased movies and TV episodes: I purchased thor ragnarok, i tried to play it and it lasts for 10 to 20 seconds and then the loading circles pop up and then I get an error message"Can't play" followed by an error code...
  9. movies and tv app problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    movies and tv app problems: my xbox one movies and tv app wont stay open. as soon as it opens it closes. I keep trying to open it but it keeps closing. the error code I put in gave me nothing....
  10. Problem accessing Movies & TV on Xbox 360 (status code 80C90010)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem accessing Movies & TV on Xbox 360 (status code 80C90010): I am trying to access the Microsoft Movies & TV app on my Xbox 360, but am met with the following error message: "The Xbox service isn't available right now. Please try again later....