Movie Rental Failure

Discus and support Movie Rental Failure in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I hit confirm in movie rentals it would come up with an error saying you cannot purchase with my account. My account has credit in it.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SNAFU 4824, Apr 14, 2014.

1. SNAFU 4824
    SNAFU 4824 Guest

Movie Rental Failure

When I hit confirm in movie rentals it would come up with an error saying you cannot purchase with my account. My account has credit in it.

:)

SNAFU 4824, Apr 14, 2014
  2. Movie Rental Failure

Earlier today, approx 1000 21 July (Japan Standard Time), I rented the Evil Dead movie and did not watch it right away. Well, later this evening, 2200 21 July, I went to watch it and it told me that my rental period had expired. I would like a refund...

BlazingSyJuicey, Apr 14, 2014
  3. Mister Rush
    Mister Rush Guest
    Movie Rental Failure

Hi CMWilly79,

Really sorry to hear this happened. If you try refreshing your purchase history in the Xbox Video app though by going to Account Management and pressing the X button, does that help the rental playback work as intended? If not, then you can contact the phone
    or chat team over
    here
    if you would wish to pursue a refund. Let us know. Thanks!

Mister Rush, Apr 14, 2014
  4. Movie Rental Failure

Hey there

Welcome to the forums

You will need to hit up chat support where they can take a look at your account for you. I would also recommend trying to put in your Bank Details and Card Details again to see if that clears anything up for you. On the Microsoft Store it refused my card
    for Windows 8 because when I entered it, it did not allow me to place the security code on the back of the card where the signature is (0**). The card got accepted but it could not make the order because the bank kept declining it because it did not have the
    pin for it.

If that suggestion does not work, then follow this link bellow to hit up Xbox Music and Video Chat

support.xbox.com/.../contact-us

Hope this helps and please be sure to post back any results you may find.

Regards

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Apr 14, 2014
  5. airmattdog Win User

rental of movie failure

Sorry, I'm not able to fix it for you. If you contact support though you might be able to get a refund.
  6. airmattdog Win User

rental of movie failure

What movie? What are you using to watch it, Xbox 360 or Win8 PC or Zune?
  7. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

Movie Rental Failure

Hey there

Welcome to the forums

You will need to hit up chat support where they can take a look at your account for you. I would also recommend trying to put in your Bank Details and Card Details again to see if that clears anything up for you. On the Microsoft Store it refused my card
    for Windows 8 because when I entered it, it did not allow me to place the security code on the back of the card where the signature is (0**). The card got accepted but it could not make the order because the bank kept declining it because it did not have the
    pin for it.

If that suggestion does not work, then follow this link bellow to hit up Xbox Music and Video Chat

support.xbox.com/.../contact-us

Hope this helps and please be sure to post back any results you may find.

Regards
  8. XX WILDCAT Win User

rental of movie failure

Oh, I rented it on day of first post, maybe about 20 mins later because of troubleshooting console download manager and researching internet postings in Xbox forums. Support had nothing that addressed the issue and forums had something that suggested checking
    download manager to someone who had chosen to download instead. Well I'd done so already and I there where no more suggestions.
  9. airmattdog Win User

rental of movie failure

I'm not able to reproduce any problems here, I would certainly try contacting support to see if they're able to do anything for you. support.xbox.com/.../contact-us
Thema:

Movie Rental Failure

1. Movie Rental Failure - Similar Threads - Movie Rental Failure

2. Microsoft will not refund Xbox 360 Movie Rental with unintentional Narration (describe...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft will not refund Xbox 360 Movie Rental with unintentional Narration (describe...: I rented "Spiderman: Far from Home" the other day to watch on my Xbox 360. When I started playing it, a narrators voice was describing everything on the screen. It was very distracting. I spent a...
  3. Xbox Movie Buy/Rentals Audio Format issue , 4K UHD HDR movies need "DOLBY ATMOS" on XBOX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Movie Buy/Rentals Audio Format issue , 4K UHD HDR movies need "DOLBY ATMOS" on XBOX: Hello Xbox / Microsoft . When Renting movies on Xbox the Audio format for ALL movies should be clearly marked for each Resolution. When looking around a movies page on Xbox I Can Not find...
  4. X box movie rentals

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box movie rentals: I rented a movie and it will not play. I keep getting an error code 0xc33607d9 and cannot find anything on it and cannot get a live person to help with the issue....
  5. Movie rental will not pmay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Movie rental will not pmay: We have rented a movie . On one Xbox it won't start playing (thinking wheel), and on our newer Xbox we get an error. 2bbae00c-32e5-42cf-821a-0ac4ca7b5f6e
  6. Movie rental 0xc33607e3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Movie rental 0xc33607e3: I rented a movie the other night on my xbox 360 and I cant watch it on my computer or xbox one. It keeps giving me a message saying "can't play" and this code 0xc33607e3. No where is there any...
  7. Movie rental not showing up in Rewards

in XBoX Rewards
    Movie rental not showing up in Rewards: Rented Molly's Game last weekend and has not shown up in Rewards yet. It has been longer than 96 hours and was a HD rental, so was $4.99 or higher. 86acb343-1e03-445c-af17-d50af0e9af22
  8. Oct 2018 movie rental punch card promotion for bonus points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Oct 2018 movie rental punch card promotion for bonus points: Xbox is currently having a promotion, where if you rent 5 movies in the month of Oct you recieve an additional 2500 microsoft reward points. Currently my punch card is stuck at 3/5 even though I...
  9. Movie rental

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Movie rental: I rented deadpool 2 from the store app and it said I had 13 days to watch it. I went back to less than 48 hours to watch it and it was forcing me to rent it again. Is there anything we can do to...
  10. Paid movie rental not showing as paid?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Paid movie rental not showing as paid?: I recently paid for two movie rentals on Xbox 360, they were both showing in my active download, afterwards they both were showing in My movies, but were both asking me to rent again as if I had...