Movie transfers

Discus and support Movie transfers in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just bought an xbox one and want to transfer my digital movies from my xbox 360 hard drive to my xbox one hard drive before I sell the 360. Is this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by pmakyn, Jun 13, 2014.

1. pmakyn
    pmakyn Guest

Movie transfers

I just bought an xbox one and want to transfer my digital movies from my xbox 360 hard drive to my xbox one hard drive before I sell the 360. Is this possible and if so how?

:)

pmakyn, Jun 13, 2014
  2. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    Season Passes for TV shows and Purchased Movies be transfered?

You are in luck as the only content that transfers over is movie an tv show content

x24hrs2livex, Jun 13, 2014
  3. otisthered
    otisthered Guest
    I think Xbox TV and Film is at risk.

Same. I'll be really fucking pissed if there isn't a way to transfer my movies to some other service.

otisthered, Jun 13, 2014
  4. maxen
    maxen Guest

Movie transfers

If they are Xbox Video films, they should appear automatically if you download Xbox Video on the Xbox One and if they don't appear automatically then you can find Restore Purchases so that they do populate.

If, however, you are looking to do a USB transfer then this will not currently work as the Xbox One doe snot currently recognise those media file types on external storage (only Xbox One games on formatted hard drives).

maxen, Jun 13, 2014
  5. maxen Win User

Movie transfers

If they are Xbox Video films, they should appear automatically if you download Xbox Video on the Xbox One and if they don't appear automatically then you can find Restore Purchases so that they do populate.

If, however, you are looking to do a USB transfer then this will not currently work as the Xbox One doe snot currently recognise those media file types on external storage (only Xbox One games on formatted hard drives).
  6. STIZZ-05FA9D13-5785- Win User

PREORDERED

yea movies will transfer over I kind of figured that
  7. ARSMETAL Win User

wheres all my music videos

I remember hearing that while no Xbox 360 games or arcade games will be playable or transferable to the Xbox One that Movies and the like would be transferable.
  8. TangentialShark Win User

My current Digital and Arcade games - Will they transfer over?

ONLY digitally purchased movies, TV shows, and music will transfer to the Xbox One. Xbox 360 games both digital and physical will NOT transfer over.
  9. x24hrs2livex Win User

Season Passes for TV shows and Purchased Movies be transfered?

You are in luck as the only content that transfers over is movie an tv show content
Thema:

Movie transfers

1. Movie transfers - Similar Threads - Movie transfers

2. Unable to resume movie

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to resume movie: Yesterday I rented a movie on my xbox through the films and tv app. I watched half of the movie and hoped to finish it today. However, after attempting to resume I am met with an error message...
  3. Can't play movie

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play movie: I have good internet connection but it loads every 20sec and after the third time it says can't play what is making it do this? dc02fad5-f4f6-479e-aafb-1137e5c982ca
  4. SciFi movie promo: cannot buy Barbarella: anyone else booted out?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    SciFi movie promo: cannot buy Barbarella: anyone else booted out?: i've been wanting to buy this since i saw it on the sale/ promo, but every time i go to the item it shows an image and then exits out of the Shop app completely. Every time, since i saw the promo...
  5. Purchasing movies on Vudu via Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchasing movies on Vudu via Xbox one: I try to rent movies on Vudu and it says,” you cannot buy or download because of how your account is set ip. This can be changed in your privavcy and online safety settingsbon xbox.com” i have...
  6. New xbox store allows you to purchase a movie you already own

in XboX Insiders
    New xbox store allows you to purchase a movie you already own: I was able on the new store to go all the way to picking a payment method for bad boys for life which i already own and purchased previously through the xbox store. I have put in feedback....
  7. Can’t play movies I’ve bought

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t play movies I’ve bought: So lately i have been unable to watch movies or tv shows i have paid for. It will start playing them but after a couple minutes i get an error message saying unable to play video you must be...
  8. Gaming/movie dialog surveys - should I do them?

in XboX Insiders
    Gaming/movie dialog surveys - should I do them?: A little confused about these surveys. Are they meant for non-native English speakers? Or for everyone? Would like the option to clear if not suitable for me. submitted by /u/pricesturgidtache...
  9. Transfer purchased movies from Movies and TV app to external hard drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer purchased movies from Movies and TV app to external hard drive: Hello, I have two xbox ones w/two xbox live accounts. One xbox one live account has a purchased movie for which I would like to have the ability to view the movie on the second xbox one and...
  10. Transfer movie (Prometheus) from 360 to One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer movie (Prometheus) from 360 to One: I have Prometheus digital on my 360 it's downloaded there and I can watch it. Is it possible to transfer it to the one? The content is not on xbox video store so could I copy the file to USB and...