Movie transfers

Discus and support Movie transfers in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just bought an xbox one and want to transfer my digital movies from my xbox 360 hard drive to my xbox one hard drive before I sell the 360. Is this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by pmakyn, Jun 13, 2014.

1. pmakyn
    pmakyn Guest

Movie transfers

I just bought an xbox one and want to transfer my digital movies from my xbox 360 hard drive to my xbox one hard drive before I sell the 360. Is this possible and if so how?

:)

pmakyn, Jun 13, 2014
  2. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    Season Passes for TV shows and Purchased Movies be transfered?

You are in luck as the only content that transfers over is movie an tv show content

x24hrs2livex, Jun 13, 2014
  3. otisthered
    otisthered Guest
    I think Xbox TV and Film is at risk.

Same. I'll be really fucking pissed if there isn't a way to transfer my movies to some other service.

otisthered, Jun 13, 2014
  4. maxen
    maxen Guest

Movie transfers

If they are Xbox Video films, they should appear automatically if you download Xbox Video on the Xbox One and if they don't appear automatically then you can find Restore Purchases so that they do populate.

If, however, you are looking to do a USB transfer then this will not currently work as the Xbox One doe snot currently recognise those media file types on external storage (only Xbox One games on formatted hard drives).

maxen, Jun 13, 2014
  5. maxen Win User

Movie transfers

If they are Xbox Video films, they should appear automatically if you download Xbox Video on the Xbox One and if they don't appear automatically then you can find Restore Purchases so that they do populate.

If, however, you are looking to do a USB transfer then this will not currently work as the Xbox One doe snot currently recognise those media file types on external storage (only Xbox One games on formatted hard drives).
  6. STIZZ-05FA9D13-5785- Win User

PREORDERED

yea movies will transfer over I kind of figured that
  7. ARSMETAL Win User

wheres all my music videos

I remember hearing that while no Xbox 360 games or arcade games will be playable or transferable to the Xbox One that Movies and the like would be transferable.
  8. TangentialShark Win User

My current Digital and Arcade games - Will they transfer over?

ONLY digitally purchased movies, TV shows, and music will transfer to the Xbox One. Xbox 360 games both digital and physical will NOT transfer over.
  9. x24hrs2livex Win User

Season Passes for TV shows and Purchased Movies be transfered?

You are in luck as the only content that transfers over is movie an tv show content
Thema:

Movie transfers

1. Movie transfers - Similar Threads - Movie transfers

2. König der Löwen Film! [Edit - Translation] - King of the Lions movie!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    König der Löwen Film! [Edit - Translation] - King of the Lions movie!: Folgendes Problem, ich hab mir heute den Film König der Löwen über die Xbox 360 geholt, dieser ist aber leider nicht kompatible mit der Old-Gen Konsole. Dann dachte ich mir, ich hab ihn ja über...
  3. Movie play error 0x000005b4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Movie play error 0x000005b4: Purchased a movie on my xbox one and it will not play. Tried two nights in a row, still no luck. Also did all the tips to try and get it to work. Hard restart deleting app and profile etc. Had...
  4. Blu ray player with audio in the movie

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blu ray player with audio in the movie: Hello I having a major while playing any DVD or blu ray dis,only occurs in the movie itself,previews & others things r fine with audio until movie starts,checked my settings & even contacted xbox...
  5. Xbox one issues -make sure you inserted a game, cd, movie

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one issues -make sure you inserted a game, cd, movie: Trying to download bo3, but it's the only game that doesn't wanna work. Thing is, my bo3 started right up. It says install ''in stall disc'' ''make sure it's an xbox game, cd, etc''. It's really...
  6. movies. and tv app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    movies. and tv app: When. I watch. a tv show or a movie then go to different. movie or tv show. then i go back. to that movie or tv show there no sound the only fix is a temporary fix by add re move my account or...
  7. How to turn off narrator in Microsoft movies

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to turn off narrator in Microsoft movies: Hello. I recently rented a movie through XBOX 360 on the movie platform. I chose the movie in English to watch with subtitles. When I started watching the movie, there is a narrator narrating the...
  8. error code on xbox one while watching movies

in XBoX on Consoles
    error code on xbox one while watching movies: I keep getting the same error code that pops up while watching movies on my xbox one. Error code is 0xc00d4278. can anyone help on what this is? Thanks 9f748720-246e-49c0-861c-86072528c39e
  9. Transfer purchased movies from Movies and TV app to external hard drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer purchased movies from Movies and TV app to external hard drive: Hello, I have two xbox ones w/two xbox live accounts. One xbox one live account has a purchased movie for which I would like to have the ability to view the movie on the second xbox one and...
  10. Transfer movie (Prometheus) from 360 to One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer movie (Prometheus) from 360 to One: I have Prometheus digital on my 360 it's downloaded there and I can watch it. Is it possible to transfer it to the one? The content is not on xbox video store so could I copy the file to USB and...