Movie

Discus and support Movie in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Im posting because i have purchased 50 shades of grey on xbox video. it is saying it is not available till 12/31/2999. It will not let me watch the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by nick2591, May 1, 2015.

1. nick2591
    nick2591 Guest

Movie

Im posting because i have purchased 50 shades of grey on xbox video. it is saying it is not available till 12/31/2999. It will not let me watch the movie. so i was just wanting to see if you guys could fix my problem! Please and thank you.

:)

nick2591, May 1, 2015
  2. MOVIE

I have a very simple issue that should have a very simple solution. I purchased a movie on my xbox, downloaded it to my flash drive as my xbox HDD is full. So i just need to know how to put the movie onto my computer for safe keeping and i want to watch
    it on my computer when ever i want as i did fully purchase this movie and should be able to put it on my computer.

sneekyninja007, May 1, 2015
  3. Movie

We looked at a movie and the movie stop and then this code come up 0xc101ab66, but there is no solution on that code so what can we do ????

Diamonddog1966, May 1, 2015
  4. Movie

Hey there nick2591!

Sorry to hear about the issue! If you are still unable to watch 50 Shades Of Grey, please try the following steps:

• Press and hold the power button on your Xbox One console for 10 seconds.
    • Once your console is powered off, wait 5 minutes.
    • Power on your console and check to see if you are able to view the movie.
    Give the suggested steps a try and if the issue continues, be sure to let us know. Thanks!

Mister Quimby, May 2, 2015
  5. Dynamic Sausage Win User

Ridley Scott on board with live-action Halo 'digital feature'

Whatever actually happened to the Halo movie? And the Gears movie... Where are all these movies going!?
  6. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

movie

There are several factors that can contribute to it. Your internet speed is one main example.
  7. Edgarour Win User

Movie

I thinks that you cant only actived Subtitles 😥 if your original language is Spanish
  8. XBF Felixx P Win User

Movie

Hey scottg491!

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

I'm sorry to hear about your movie purchase mistake.

Below I'll provide you with a direct link explaining how to request a refund / refund webform:

Request an Xbox digital product refund

If it gets denied, reply to the denial email and explain your situation with more details.

I hope this helps! Let us know!

Good luck!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  9. Jurgen1488 Win User

Movie

I never bought a movie on the console but I think it will be the same as with the games.

All you have to do is refund the movie and buy it again.

Refund Page
Thema:

Movie

1. Movie - Similar Threads - Movie

2. Movies and tv app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Movies and tv app: ts happened twice in one day now with two different films I am trying to watch. It says " cant play please try again. If the problem continues visit https://support.microsoft.com to check for...
  3. No help and no refund available? Movies and TV seems like a scam.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No help and no refund available? Movies and TV seems like a scam.: So took advantage of some sales that were pushed at me via the rewards page and store page, bought 4 movie sets spending over $100 on movies. Attempted to watch one of those movies on multiple...
  4. Xbox one s won't play movies without messing up video

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s won't play movies without messing up video: I have a brand new xbox one s. Everytime I play a DVD on it, the dvd plays fine. But after I take the movie out, it starts making crackling noises and the screen starts flashing back and forth...
  5. Xbox 360: Movies & TV app problems playing downloads

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360: Movies & TV app problems playing downloads: Hello, I have previously purchased many TV shows via the Movies & TV app. I have poor broadband, so was happy that the Xbox 360 allowed download of my purchases so I can watch them without any...
  6. For the last day or so anytime I’m watching movies or videos my Xbox screensaver comes on.

in XboX Insiders
    For the last day or so anytime I’m watching movies or videos my Xbox screensaver comes on.: Basically anything that involves not touching my controller for a long period of time makes my screen saver notifications pop up. Netflix, Blu-ray, Hulu, Amazon, literally anything. submitted by...
  7. Movie rental robberies

in XBoX on Consoles
    Movie rental robberies: not the only one who has this problem. I am out of alot of money. Rented movies never saw them. One movie will go through but all rentals after that are not playing. Out of money. Who pays me...
  8. Aluguel de filme pelo xbox 360 [Movie rental for xbox 360 ]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Aluguel de filme pelo xbox 360 [Movie rental for xbox 360 ]: Preciso por gentileza, se alguém sabe uma solução. Aluguei um filme pelo xbox 360 e foi descontado o valor do aluguel e o filme não abre para assistir, consta como expirado. Já liguei no...
  9. I received the following error when I tried to watch a XBOX movie rental, Ford v Ferrari...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I received the following error when I tried to watch a XBOX movie rental, Ford v Ferrari...: Xbox 360 says movie is expired. Movies & TV Windows 10 app says the movie has an expiration of May 15, 2020. PC and Xbox will not play the movie. Error code says to contact support and report the...
  10. Problems purchasing games or movies

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems purchasing games or movies: I am having an issue with purchasing games and movies. I am trying to buy games and movies weather they are free or not. I am using an xbox one s digital only. When i go to the microsoft store and...