Movie

Discus and support Movie in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I rent a movie but is in spanish ,i cant change it to inglish ,please help me b0769866-07ce-4d0b-ac5a-65ca144328f3 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by arexpartano, Jun 7, 2019.

1. arexpartano
    arexpartano Guest

Movie

I rent a movie but is in spanish ,i cant change it to inglish ,please help me

:)

arexpartano, Jun 7, 2019
  2. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

movie

There are several factors that can contribute to it. Your internet speed is one main example.
  3. XBF Felixx P Win User

Movie

Hey scottg491!

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

I'm sorry to hear about your movie purchase mistake.

Below I'll provide you with a direct link explaining how to request a refund / refund webform:

Request an Xbox digital product refund

If it gets denied, reply to the denial email and explain your situation with more details.

I hope this helps! Let us know!

Good luck!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  4. Jurgen1488 Win User

Movie

I never bought a movie on the console but I think it will be the same as with the games.

All you have to do is refund the movie and buy it again.

Refund Page
  5. Edgarour Win User

Movie

I thinks that you cant only actived Subtitles 😥 if your original language is Spanish
  6. onyxishere Win User

Movie

Sorry to hear it. Have you tried playing the movie on any other device to ensure that it does this on them as well? How about stopping and then re-starting it again when the noise happens?

If it does, you should contact phone support to see about getting a refund for this movie as what you describe does make it unwatchable.

support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

Movie

1. Movie - Similar Threads - Movie

2. Problem is now progressively getting worse with Free movies 2019 app when I went to launch...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem is now progressively getting worse with Free movies 2019 app when I went to launch...: Xbox Insider Staff I have been exspirienceing a really bad issue now with the Free movies 2019 app when I go to launch the Free movies 2019 app and when I go to pic any movie to watch useing the...
  3. Problem continues to happen when I’m in the Beta Ring when useing and watching free movies...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem continues to happen when I’m in the Beta Ring when useing and watching free movies...: I tried to join the Beta ring but when I went to launch the free movies 2019 app. when I went to watch any of the movies useing the free movies 2019 app the movie would work great for a while then...
  4. Netflix Not Playing 4K movies

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix Not Playing 4K movies: For the last few days, the Netflix app on my Xbox One X has not been able to play any movies in 4K or 4K with Atmos. I called Netflix and they said the problem was with the Xbox. Anyone else...
  5. Movie Rental Refund Denied

in XBoX on Consoles
    Movie Rental Refund Denied: I rented Spider-man Far from Home on my Xbox 360 last week, and it started with narration for the visually impaired on by default. Searching through the forums, many others had this same issue...
  6. movies and tv app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    movies and tv app: I got error code 0x000005b4 after trying to start a movie I just bought. Tried every other movie that I bought and none of them worked either. Got the same error code. I reset the movies and tv...
  7. Games to Shows/Movies

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games to Shows/Movies: I think it’s good idea for this i like the idea for evil within but for others games to movies might not be such a good idea because it can ruin the oringal game and people might not like anymore...
  8. I hired a movie using new xbox - took half an hour to watch 4 minutes of movie - why can't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I hired a movie using new xbox - took half an hour to watch 4 minutes of movie - why can't...: Xbox novice here. An Xbox entered the house at Christmas. On Christmas evening we decided to hire a family movie using Xbox (Microsoft Store) It took half an hour to watch 4 minutes of the...
  9. Xbox one crashes when trying to watch movies on the Film & TV app or Netflix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one crashes when trying to watch movies on the Film & TV app or Netflix: I hope someone can help, but basically the issue is on both apps and probably others too.. Whenever I try to launch Netflix on my xbox it loads for approximately 10 seconds and then begins a...
  10. What movie (any era) would you like to see made into a video game ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What movie (any era) would you like to see made into a video game ?: any of the Avengers, but not the game that will come out 4aed62b1-bbd4-4051-b16c-e234a860b7d7