Movie

Discus and support Movie in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I rent a movie but is in spanish ,i cant change it to inglish ,please help me b0769866-07ce-4d0b-ac5a-65ca144328f3 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by arexpartano, Jun 7, 2019.

1. arexpartano
    arexpartano Guest

Movie

I rent a movie but is in spanish ,i cant change it to inglish ,please help me

:)

arexpartano, Jun 7, 2019
  2. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

movie

There are several factors that can contribute to it. Your internet speed is one main example.
  3. Edgarour Win User

Movie

I thinks that you cant only actived Subtitles 😥 if your original language is Spanish
  4. XBF Felixx P Win User

Movie

Hey scottg491!

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

I'm sorry to hear about your movie purchase mistake.

Below I'll provide you with a direct link explaining how to request a refund / refund webform:

Request an Xbox digital product refund

If it gets denied, reply to the denial email and explain your situation with more details.

I hope this helps! Let us know!

Good luck!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  5. Jurgen1488 Win User

Movie

I never bought a movie on the console but I think it will be the same as with the games.

All you have to do is refund the movie and buy it again.

Refund Page
  6. onyxishere Win User

Movie

Sorry to hear it. Have you tried playing the movie on any other device to ensure that it does this on them as well? How about stopping and then re-starting it again when the noise happens?

If it does, you should contact phone support to see about getting a refund for this movie as what you describe does make it unwatchable.

support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

Movie

1. Movie - Similar Threads - Movie

2. turning off action narration during movie

in XBoX Games and Apps
    turning off action narration during movie: Can anyone tell me how to or even how my Spiderman homecoming purchase is narrating the action, not subtitles but actual narration never had that come on or do that ever...any clues?...
  3. Narration while watching a rented or bought movie on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Narration while watching a rented or bought movie on Xbox One: I just rented a movie on my Xbox One and I cannot turn off the audio narration for the movie. Not to be confused the the narrator in accessibility options, which talks when you click on different...
  4. Movies & TV app hasn't worked for about 3 weeks. Caused me to lose money on a download.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Movies & TV app hasn't worked for about 3 weeks. Caused me to lose money on a download.: I rented a movie over the Xbox Marketplace on September 16th but when I tried to watch it the app failed and I got the error code 0x80070490. I tried all of the troubleshooting on the Xbox website...
  5. Rented movie issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rented movie issue: I just rented a movie on my Xbox 360 and it won't turn off the closed captions. I've gone to the movie settings by hitting A, and there are Audio & Subtitle options, which show an option for...
  6. Cant access games or movies purchased with no internet

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant access games or movies purchased with no internet: We had our internet turned off at our house. We were told that we could still play the games and watch the movies we purchased thru our Xbox One but we can't. We were told to take it somewhere...
  7. Microsoft will not refund Xbox 360 Movie Rental with unintentional Narration (describe...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft will not refund Xbox 360 Movie Rental with unintentional Narration (describe...: I rented "Spiderman: Far from Home" the other day to watch on my Xbox 360. When I started playing it, a narrators voice was describing everything on the screen. It was very distracting. I spent a...
  8. Turn off Narrator in Microsoft Movies on Xbox 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Turn off Narrator in Microsoft Movies on Xbox 1: I cannot turn off Voice Narrator on my microsoft movies on Xbox1. I've tried to access by bottom left, however it doesn't let me actually turn it off. c1306d45-311a-455e-9a2e-d4e004b79ed7
  9. Can't turn off movie narrator on one movie

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't turn off movie narrator on one movie: I just bought the digital version of Spider-man far from home and the narrator is automatically on and I have no option to turn it off. I've looked in the CC menu and there's no where to turn it...
  10. Microsoft movies and tv

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft movies and tv: I have an xbox 360 slim version I have previously bought TV and films but when I try to find them in my purchases they are not there, I can see them in the store but it asks me to purchase them...