movies. and tv app

Discus and support movies. and tv app in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When. I watch. a tv show or a movie then go to different. movie or tv show. then i go back. to that movie or tv show there no sound the only fix is a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by StarCreature648, Nov 8, 2019.

1. movies. and tv app

When. I watch. a tv show or a movie then go to different. movie or tv show. then i go back. to that movie or tv show there no sound the only fix is a temporary fix by add re move my account or restart my movie. or tv show

:)

StarCreature648, Nov 8, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Re Australian tv channel catch up apps

3. Slev Kitty Win User

Xbox One Need tech support

I can play movies I have bought pre preview update. Went to the Store, and downloading the movies & TV . I guess this is a different app than the app movies and TV?
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Now TV app on xbox 360

Hi VJFS,

Thank you for taking the time to post on the forums today. I'd be happy to help.

I don't recall the TV app being taken away from the Xbox 360. Can you not find it from the TV and Movies section on the dashboard where it says get Your TV App?

Here is a helpful troubleshooting guide for the Movies and TV app for 360:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/apps/movies-and-tv-info

I hope this helps.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

film e serie tv su xbox[Translation-movies and TV series on xbox]

Hello Albyyy,

Thanks for coming to the forums. Here is a
    page
    about Movies and TV. To answer your questions:

1. Any movie you purchase or is available through the app.
    2. No you only need the Microsoft account and the app.
    3. You will be able to watch what is currently running on the Movies & TV app.
    Hope this helps.

Brad
  6. Got Cobol-64D25709-1 Win User

Hiding/Removing Content in Movie & TV App

I believe what you are talking about is for games/apps..... this is content inside the Movie and TV app itself.... I.E individual tv episodes, trailers, movies, etc....
Thema:

movies. and tv app

1. movies. and tv app - Similar Threads - movies app

2. Movies and tv app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Movies and tv app: ts happened twice in one day now with two different films I am trying to watch. It says " cant play please try again. If the problem continues visit https://support.microsoft.com to check for...
  3. Xbox 360: Movies & TV app problems playing downloads

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360: Movies & TV app problems playing downloads: Hello, I have previously purchased many TV shows via the Movies & TV app. I have poor broadband, so was happy that the Xbox 360 allowed download of my purchases so I can watch them without any...
  4. Xbox 1 movie n tv app wont work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 1 movie n tv app wont work: Hi guys , We just purchased Sonic the h movie and it glitches then it stops working. We uninstalled app and did all trouble shooting ideas and nothing happened. Please help because we missed...
  5. No tv or movie apps working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No tv or movie apps working: I have been trying to watch sky go Disney plus and now tv any time Iv tried it won’t work.. tried to call Xbox no answer emailed them Xbox them on Facebook Twitter no answer.. I deleted all the...
  6. Is this app I came across showing tv and movies illegally?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is this app I came across showing tv and movies illegally?: I came across an app that said it had free live tv and had movies so I downloaded it and watched tv but then deleted it because I thought maybe it was illegal and so I'm trying to find out if this...
  7. xbox One movie app shows some movies (on passport media external drive) at 0 bytes even...

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox One movie app shows some movies (on passport media external drive) at 0 bytes even...: xbox One movie app shows some movies (on passport media external drive) at 0 bytes even though they play fine on computer Most of the movies show up and play just fine but some 300M to 1.1G show...
  8. movies and tv app not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    movies and tv app not working: i've started and restarted my xbox but nothing seems to help my movies will not load the store does not show either. e2d1f686-a86c-4b65-8ad0-5e6b3a2b9645
  9. Controller shuts off while watching movies on certain apps despite having headphones...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Controller shuts off while watching movies on certain apps despite having headphones...: Hi, as of late my controller will just shut off mid video and leaves me to constantly keep turning it on again or scrambling to move the analog stick just to buy myself some time. This issue only...
  10. Problem with playing any movies while using the 2019 app latest version of the app when I...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with playing any movies while using the 2019 app latest version of the app when I...: When I have started noticing and experiencing this issue with the 2019 movies app I have tried restarting my console and that didn’t fix the issue. so then I tried unplugging my modem then...