movies. and tv app

Discus and support movies. and tv app in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When. I watch. a tv show or a movie then go to different. movie or tv show. then i go back. to that movie or tv show there no sound the only fix is a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by StarCreature648, Nov 8, 2019 at 10:22 AM.

1. movies. and tv app

When. I watch. a tv show or a movie then go to different. movie or tv show. then i go back. to that movie or tv show there no sound the only fix is a temporary fix by add re move my account or restart my movie. or tv show

:)

StarCreature648, Nov 8, 2019 at 10:22 AM
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Re Australian tv channel catch up apps

3. Slev Kitty Win User

Xbox One Need tech support

I can play movies I have bought pre preview update. Went to the Store, and downloading the movies & TV . I guess this is a different app than the app movies and TV?
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Now TV app on xbox 360

Hi VJFS,

Thank you for taking the time to post on the forums today. I'd be happy to help.

I don't recall the TV app being taken away from the Xbox 360. Can you not find it from the TV and Movies section on the dashboard where it says get Your TV App?

Here is a helpful troubleshooting guide for the Movies and TV app for 360:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/apps/movies-and-tv-info

I hope this helps.
  5. Got Cobol-64D25709-1 Win User

Hiding/Removing Content in Movie & TV App

I believe what you are talking about is for games/apps..... this is content inside the Movie and TV app itself.... I.E individual tv episodes, trailers, movies, etc....
  6. DARTHXBOXONE Win User

Movies and TV app

movies and tv app is broken
Thema:

movies. and tv app

1. movies. and tv app - Similar Threads - movies app

2. Movies/tv app [Mod removed-innapropriate] please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Movies/tv app [Mod removed-innapropriate] please help!: My movies/TV app isn't playing my shows or movies. It's either buffering, plays with no sound in fast forward or no sound on a black screen. Nothing helps. I cant get in contact with xbox or want...
  3. Movie and TV app NO SOUND

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Movie and TV app NO SOUND: Is anybody else not getting sound when trying to play a trailer or a purchased movie? 0783989d-a808-43cb-8201-cd3cae015da0
  4. Watching movies on Xbox Browser or any other App ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Watching movies on Xbox Browser or any other App ?: Hi Everyone I just bought my 1st Xbox & now want to explore further options as entertainment. I am trying to stream a movie website on my tablet device which I watch regularly. But however now...
  5. Movies & TV app

in XBoX Accessibility
    Movies & TV app: So I’m on the app and the past three movies have had a narration. And its really annoying, i cant enjoy my movies with this voice. Anyone know how to cut it off? And its not the xbox narrator cuz...
  6. Movies & TV app hasn't worked for about 3 weeks. Caused me to lose money on a download.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Movies & TV app hasn't worked for about 3 weeks. Caused me to lose money on a download.: I rented a movie over the Xbox Marketplace on September 16th but when I tried to watch it the app failed and I got the error code 0x80070490. I tried all of the troubleshooting on the Xbox website...
  7. Movies and TV in movies and tv app keep freezing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Movies and TV in movies and tv app keep freezing: [img] [img] My movies and TV (xbox one s) keep freezing intermittently. I’ve gone through the standard trouble shooting (restarted/tested router and internet, uninstalled and reinstalled the app,...
  8. Problem when launching free movies 2019 app after latest system update that went out for...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem when launching free movies 2019 app after latest system update that went out for...: I have just noticed when I went to launch the free movies 2019 when it gets to the homepage of the app there’s nothing showing up here. and when I go to where it says Genres and when I go to pic...
  9. Bug: Movies and TV app does not see total files in an external Media Drive

in XboX Insiders
    Bug: Movies and TV app does not see total files in an external Media Drive: So since Plex is an utter mess on the Xbox I have been trying the concept of just plugging in an external hard drive to the Xbox and playing my media movies directly from an attached hard drive....
  10. Problem with SHUDDER app when watching a movie or any move or when useing the SHUDDER app

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with SHUDDER app when watching a movie or any move or when useing the SHUDDER app: I have noticed an issue with the SHUDDER app when I go to launch the app when I get to the home page of the app. and when I go to choose a movie or any movie to watch the movie works great and...