Movies and TV punch card.

Discus and support Movies and TV punch card. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have completed all 3 checkpoints. My 3 rentals have all counted. But it still has +2500 points. My points have not gone up I'm still at 1600. So I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by a guy with hat, May 29, 2022.

1. Movies and TV punch card.

I have completed all 3 checkpoints. My 3 rentals have all counted. But it still has +2500 points. My points have not gone up I'm still at 1600. So I didn't get them. I wouldn't have rented if I wasn't going to get them.

:)

a guy with hat, May 29, 2022
  2. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Microsoft Rewards Broken

Having some of your items register on punch cards and others not showing up is normal. I bought three games in a row for a summer deals punch card. Two insantly registered but five days later the third game went through. You should always give the rewards app at least three days to see if it will update punch cards. After a week then you should contact support. Also remember that you can buy or rent any movies with the movie and tv punch card but each movie has to be more than $4.
  3. Buffgary Win User

Movies and TV punch card

And if they do not appear I would like my cash returned for all 3 movies and you can have your single check on the punch card back, legally I'll have my cash back if you falsely advertised information to con users into purchases and believe me I'll get my money back from MS in one form or another.
  4. Smwutches Win User

You'll need to contact Microsoft Rewards support via the contact link at the bottom of the Rewards site.
  5. Shrk1990 Win User

Rewards punch card movie and TV

Hey there,

This punchcard requires the purchases be $4 or more, so the purchase you are describing would not count towards the completion of the punchcard.
  6. Radiant Sword X Win User

Rewards punch card movie and TV

Try refreshing or logging back in. If that doesn't work, it may update later.
Thema:

1. Movies and TV punch card. - Similar Threads - Movies punch card

2. Movies & TV app episodes repeating

in XBoX on Consoles
    Movies & TV app episodes repeating: Hello, I bought the complete series of The Office for my Xbox Series X. When I play an episode it regularly repeats (but not always) the same episode over and over instead of going on to the next...
  3. Movies and TV punch card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Movies and TV punch card: Ive activated my punch card bought 3 videos and only 1 check has appeared on the card, the first showed up instantly, does it sometimes take longer? Because I feel if the other 2 checks don't...
  4. Microsoft Movies & TV punch card not updating

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Movies & TV punch card not updating: I've purchased and rented more than enough to have these ticked but they wont, any advice on why this may be ? 7e9d093c-c17d-47c9-9973-e166d2206ec5
  5. Movies not counting on punch card.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Movies not counting on punch card.: I bought two movies then a bundle pack that has two movies in them. Even though the money was removed from my account and they all show on different devices to view. The last punch card is...
  6. Judy and punch movie audio broken and neither movie being fixed or refunds given

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Judy and punch movie audio broken and neither movie being fixed or refunds given: Bought movie judy and punch from xbox store,the visually impaired audio is stuck on,trying to get either a working copy or refund for over 2 weeks,just useless customer service,and the movie is...
  7. Movie and TV Microsoft punch card rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Movie and TV Microsoft punch card rewards: If I rent something for for $3.99 does that count as $4 cuz it says you need to rent or buy something as $4 or up b9654572-5e18-41a6-9bdf-6ac1e311b192
  8. Rewards punch card movie and TV

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Rewards punch card movie and TV: I was wondering on rewards microsoft tv and movies punch card does it count if you buy episodes for a dollar 99 for the punch card? Because I did that so I was just wondering. If it did because I...
  9. Microsoft Rewards Movies and TV Punch Card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards Movies and TV Punch Card: Do movies purchases as part of a bundle count towards a punch? Example : The Best of Tarantino 6-Film Collection fbbc37ba-c33c-4730-adc0-632eee43a3de
  10. Oct 2018 movie rental punch card promotion for bonus points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Oct 2018 movie rental punch card promotion for bonus points: Xbox is currently having a promotion, where if you rent 5 movies in the month of Oct you recieve an additional 2500 microsoft reward points. Currently my punch card is stuck at 3/5 even though I...