Movies and tv

Discus and support Movies and tv in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought my son his own xbox and bought him some seasons of a show on movies and tv app. Everytime I play his show it plays for a bit then buffers and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Digitl Deth, Mar 4, 2020.

1. Digitl Deth
    Digitl Deth Guest

Movies and tv

I bought my son his own xbox and bought him some seasons of a show on movies and tv app. Everytime I play his show it plays for a bit then buffers and fails to play. Can I download the episodes?

:)

Digitl Deth, Mar 4, 2020
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

Error code

3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Help me please

4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Movies and TV

For the moment the download option is not available for xbox one movies. Only streaming is available
  5. XBF Eladio M Win User

Movies and tv

Thank you for providing this feedback, Deth.

There is something that you can use to provide the developers and engineers that work on the system with future ideas you deem would be able to enhance your experiencing on Xbox.

This is referred to as the
    Xbox Idea Hub
    and its something Xbox Insiders are familiar when provide feedback on new features.

If the idea already exits you can provide an "Upvote" to attract more attention to this idea. If not you can create your own and rally others to your cause.

I recommend that you use this moving forward. As there is no further info that we can provide to you on this matter, I will now be converting this to a discussion to further assist you with receiving assistance with your cause.

Thank you for being part of the Xbox Family and we wish you a wonderful day!
  6. WPAK Win User

Movies & TV

Thema:

Movies and tv

1. Movies and tv - Similar Threads - Movies

2. xbox One movie app shows some movies (on passport media external drive) at 0 bytes even...

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox One movie app shows some movies (on passport media external drive) at 0 bytes even...: xbox One movie app shows some movies (on passport media external drive) at 0 bytes even though they play fine on computer Most of the movies show up and play just fine but some 300M to 1.1G show...
  3. Dolby Vision for UHD Movies

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dolby Vision for UHD Movies: When are you going to enable the support for Dolby Vision for UHD/4K Blu Ray movies? It's obviously only a matter of a software update, when do you intend to enable it? An answer would be most...
  4. can’t watch movie I downloaded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can’t watch movie I downloaded: I have rented 2 movies The dead dont die and Joker on xbox 360 . As soon as i had downloaded (SD) them it said they had expired. They appear in my purchased movies but do not appear in either new...
  5. Movie

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Movie: I purchased a movie from the microsoft store, and it isnt showing up in the video app, how do I fix it? 8ad87576-dbb8-4ed3-8b4c-fb790a06540a
  6. My purchase for the Sonic the Hedgehog Movie on XBOX LIVE didn't go as planned.

in XboX Insiders
    My purchase for the Sonic the Hedgehog Movie on XBOX LIVE didn't go as planned.: [IMG] I spent 24.99 dollars on my Purchase for a 4K UHD movie, but somehow, I didn't get that, and that's disappointing, I know something went wrong cause my TV isn't detecting 4K, isn't...
  7. Blu-ray movie reads, game doesn't

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blu-ray movie reads, game doesn't: As stated in the title, i am having quite the error. None of my hands work, but when i put in a dvd or Blu-ray movie, it instantly starts up. I try to look at the game from my Blu-ray player app,...
  8. UNABLE TO ACCESS PURCHASED TV AND MOVIES ON THE XBOX ONE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    UNABLE TO ACCESS PURCHASED TV AND MOVIES ON THE XBOX ONE: When I try to select/Play a movie I have purchased in the past it appears with a notice saying unable to play if it keeps happening contact microsoft support (It has been 2 hours), ontop of the...
  9. Netflix not playing movies on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix not playing movies on xbox one: Tried everything but no success. Shows stream but when it comes to movies all I get is error code tvq-pb-101(5.6.0) what gives. I did all steps to resolve but no success....
  10. movies and tv app not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    movies and tv app not working: i've started and restarted my xbox but nothing seems to help my movies will not load the store does not show either. e2d1f686-a86c-4b65-8ad0-5e6b3a2b9645