Movies not playing

Discus and support Movies not playing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I attempted to watch a movie off of a disc and noticed that for some reason it wasn't opening the Blu-ray. I thought maybe if I open the app it'll work... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SwordOfEden666, Dec 2, 2019 at 5:43 PM.

1. Movies not playing

I attempted to watch a movie off of a disc and noticed that for some reason it wasn't opening the Blu-ray. I thought maybe if I open the app it'll work instead I was greeted by error code 0x91d70000. After looking through the support page and doing what
    I could including completely uninstalling the app and reinstalling it nothing has changed. Game discs open and work just fine and as I already followed the instructions from the support page I'm not sure what to do now. What do I do to fix this problem?

:)

SwordOfEden666, Dec 2, 2019 at 5:43 PM
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Playing Movies

No, the 360 doesn't have a Blu-ray drive. It will play standard DVD's and upscale them to produce a better picture, but it will not play BD discs. You can download HD movie rentals from the Xbox LIVE Marketplace though.
  3. SwordOfEden666 Win User

Movies not playing

I have reviewed the page and done what I can but still no progress. I've done everything I can outside of contacting support directly. Is there a solution not listed on the support page that may fix this issue?
  4. Quantastical Win User

Movies not playing

Hey SwordOfEden! Disc errors can be super frustrating, I've run into a few myself. I strongly encourage you follow the steps outlined in "Some
    discs play, but others don't or get an error
    " on the Xbox One Disc Errors Troubleshooting page, which I've paraphrased below. Some discs are region-locked, some discs are just scratched or damaged, some discs are just a weird result of dust and light interfering
    with each other and a simple cleaning fixes it...

If you're having a problem with a single disc but other discs are working fine, try these solutions.

Important for customers in North America and Europe As of 9/21/2016, if you are specifically having trouble with Ultra High Definition (UHD) Blu-ray discs with your Xbox One S console:

The Xbox One S fully complies with Ultra HD Blu-ray requirements; however, we are aware that a limited number of 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray movie discs manufactured earlier in 2016 may not play on the Xbox One S. This issue has since been
    corrected, but if you are experiencing a problem playing a specific 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray movie disc, you can contact the customer service department of the title’s studio for support. Note that your console does not require repair or updates to resolve this
    particular disc issue. If you need further assistance with this, please contact Xbox support.

Solution 1: Ensure the disc is clean and not defective

Solution 2: Try playing the disc on another Xbox One console

Solution 3: Make sure the Blu-ray player app has installed successfully

Solution 4: Make sure your DVD or Blu-ray Disc is from the same region where you purchased your console

Solution 5: Replace the game/DVD
  5. BLACKATTACK4 Win User

Movie will not play

just error code g was a typi
  6. x2eZx tyranicle Win User

Movies and TV app will not play movies

Fix your [mod removed-profanity] xbox!
Thema:

Movies not playing

1. Movies not playing - Similar Threads - Movies playing

2. purchased content on movies and TV shows not playing - error code 0x80190191

in XBoX Games and Apps
    purchased content on movies and TV shows not playing - error code 0x80190191: I can't play any of my purchased movies or TV shows, and keep getting the error code 0x80190191 with the message that a username and password are required. I have signed out and back in to my...
  3. Films and tv app not playing my movies

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Films and tv app not playing my movies: I am signed into my xbox account but when i try to play a movie i've purchased it says i need to put in a password and username but nowhere to enter them into. 889fc932-c0d7-49d6-986b-39d0ec5c15e4
  4. Movie play error 0x000005b4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Movie play error 0x000005b4: Purchased a movie on my xbox one and it will not play. Tried two nights in a row, still no luck. Also did all the tips to try and get it to work. Hard restart deleting app and profile etc. Had...
  5. Xbox 1 not playing some of my 4k movies , im getting the below message on my 65 in 4k HD...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 1 not playing some of my 4k movies , im getting the below message on my 65 in 4k HD...: I'm getting this message. please try a different disc. We can't play this one. (0x91d70001) I have played them before and now for some reasons it does this with many of my 4k /HD /HDR movies, my...
  6. I can’t play some of my movies I paid for all of a sudden. I keep getting error code 0xc00d4278

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t play some of my movies I paid for all of a sudden. I keep getting error code 0xc00d4278: i would really appreciate being able to play the content that i paid for. A lot of my movies will not play i keep getting this error code 0xc00d4278. d2408339-215a-4b97-a2e3-c8ebe0050e3d
  7. None of my purchased movies will play back

in XBoX on Consoles
    None of my purchased movies will play back: As the title says, none of my movies will play back. Not even ones I've already watched. I get various network errors but I am online and can play trailers. It's as if the authentication for my...
  8. FILM&TV App doesn’t play movie

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FILM&TV App doesn’t play movie: Hi all the app to FILM&TV to play movie doesn’t work properly because it doesn’t allow me to reproduce the movie I've bought . the first time you try to launch the movie an error appears :...
  9. Movies and TV app will not play movies

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Movies and TV app will not play movies: Keep getting error message saying temp server issue , try later. Trying to watch new Avengers Endgame Movie. Help!!! 205dd1a2-80d4-4041-aa4a-b07dbb954139
  10. Cannot play movie I justed purchased from the movie app

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot play movie I justed purchased from the movie app: Getting - CantC do that because of a temporary server condition. Please try again later 0xc33607d9 fbe86c2a-74c5-4597-a6e1-d42fb9d6cfd9