Movies Store

Discus and support Movies Store in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, do all the movies in the german store feature only a german audiotrack? With foreign movies ( US/UK) I much prefer the original audiotrack to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sennacher, Sep 6, 2019.

1. Sennacher
    Sennacher Guest

Movies Store

Hello,

do all the movies in the german store feature only a german audiotrack? With foreign movies ( US/UK) I much prefer the original audiotrack to the dubbed version. The movies descriptions in the store only shows the german track.

Best regards

:)

Sennacher, Sep 6, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Movies Store

Hi Sennacher,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums.

I looked around the Movies/TV section on both the US and German store and there doesn't seem to be a way to select what audio you want the movie to be in. You will be given the audio based on your region and the languages available vary by movie. If you
    live in Germany and German audio is available, then the movies will be purchased in German.

I would recommend contacting
    Microsoft Store support
    in Germany for more information: 0800 8088 014
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Movies Store

You can change the movie's track only if available from the movie itself and your region.
  4. Peter R Fleming Win User

trying to rent a movie - get error code 0x80c90011 xbox 360

5. denis97g Win User

Microsoft store movies?

what movie is it? Remember that not all movies are released on the store and some movies may not be available in some regions.
  6. denis97g Win User
Thema:

Movies Store

1. Movies Store - Similar Threads - Movies Store

2. Achat de film sur le Store Xbox [Translation - Movie Purchase on the Xbox Store]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Achat de film sur le Store Xbox [Translation - Movie Purchase on the Xbox Store]: Bonjour tous, Je viens ici pour savoir si vous avez rencontrez le même soucis que moi. J'ai fait l'achat d'une offre groupée sur le Store de ma Xboxone dans laquelle on me propose 5 films...
  3. Microsoft store movies?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store movies?: Theres a movie I really wanna watch and it came out in March of 2019 but I cant find it on Microsoft store. It doesnt even show it has a pre-order. All it says is that it doesnt exist basically....
  4. My Xbox one X won’t play any movies I own from the store

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one X won’t play any movies I own from the store: I had this same a few months ago. None of the troubleshooting techniques worked then and they’re not working now. They had to internally escalate the problem in order to solve it and it still took...
  5. Films&TV downloaden uit Microsoft Store [Translation-Download movies & TV from Microsoft Store]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Films&TV downloaden uit Microsoft Store [Translation-Download movies & TV from Microsoft Store]: Hallo Ik heb 2 films gehuurd en betaald uit de Microsoft Store 1 van de films heb ik inmiddels wel al binnen de ander daar zit ik nu al 3uur op te wachten dit kan toch niet juist zijn? Van de...
  6. Purchased movies downloaded from MS Store onto USB won't play on XBox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased movies downloaded from MS Store onto USB won't play on XBox One X: Hi I have spent thousands of $$ on movies and TV shows purchased from the Microsoft Store and have downloaded them all onto an external Seagate USB hard drive from my PC. My issue is that only...
  7. Unable to browse, rent or purchase movies or games from store after update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to browse, rent or purchase movies or games from store after update.: Received and update on my xbox one for the store app, now I am unable to view, rent or purchase anything in the store or anything linked to the store from the dashboard. Get an error that does...
  8. Microsoft store not working for movies on Xbox 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store not working for movies on Xbox 1: When i go to the store and select a movie to rent it goes to a gray screen and nothing loads, does this for all movies but not games 8dfeb258-f068-4861-ab18-27230708a9c7
  9. Help! My son purchased an inappropriate movie on Xbox store and I don't know how to delete it!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! My son purchased an inappropriate movie on Xbox store and I don't know how to delete it!: My son "accidentally" downloaded an inappropriate movie from the Microsoft Store on his Xbox One. How do I delete it?!?! I went to the "Movies & TV" app on the Xbox but the movie doesn't show up...
  10. 0x80072ee7 error unable to access store or purchase movies

in XBoX on Consoles
    0x80072ee7 error unable to access store or purchase movies: 0x80072ee7 error unable to access store or purchase movies... updated console mutilpule times after multiple console resets... same issue still persists...please fix...