Moving countries with an X-BOX

Discus and support Moving countries with an X-BOX in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi all, I bought my X-BOX in a country that has 110 V power source and am moving to a country with 230 V power source. What do I need to do to use my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by David_238, Sep 11, 2019.

1. David_238
    David_238 Guest

Hi all,

I bought my X-BOX in a country that has 110 V power source and am moving to a country with 230 V power source.

What do I need to do to use my X-Box in the new country? Can I simply buy a new power supply that uses 230 V?

Thank you

:)

David_238, Sep 11, 2019
  2. Geth Win User

3. denis97g Win User

Hi!yes, and you may also need an adapter.
  4. WPAK Win User

5. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

According this support article xbox X power works worldwide

Quote" The Xbox One S and Xbox One X have an internal power supply that works in all regions worldwide. If your console won't turn on, it may simply need a power reset. Often, power issues are due to the power supply resetting after a power surge.
    " unquote
  6. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

Sounds like you don't need to change power supply mate, may need an adapter for the socket though?
Thema:

1. Moving countries with an X-BOX - Similar Threads - Moving countries BOX

2. Move Xbox One to Family Device

in XBoX Accessibility
    Move Xbox One to Family Device: I have the adult account and my Xbox is listed under me, but I want to move/make/list the xbox under the family device as my son (minor) is listed under the family settings. How do I do that?...
  3. I moved to another country.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I moved to another country.: Hi there, I moved recently from Poland to Germany. Got question about paying for games and what langauge will they have. Some AAA 3rd party games have full Polish version, Tomb Raider as a...
  4. Moved to a new country and had to replace my 360, can't download games I own due to wrong ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Moved to a new country and had to replace my 360, can't download games I own due to wrong ...: ...even though there exist versions for the new country's Full story: Years ago I had to move to SEA and I brought my old original white xbox 360. A few years later, i got hit with the RROD and...
  5. Pre Ordered Game & Moved Countries

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre Ordered Game & Moved Countries: I preordered Black Ops III while is was in the USA, i came back to the UK and i cant find where to download the game, 724bc717-fd60-4df9-9b56-cdccce69f1be
  6. Moved country, newly purchased game not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Moved country, newly purchased game not working: Hi, I bought my XBOX 360 while we used to live in Singapore. Now we have moved to USA since past 3 years. Since then we are facing problem purchasing new games as we keep getting Region Code...
  7. Moved to a different country and can't purchase anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    Moved to a different country and can't purchase anything: Hi, I recently moved from US to Argentina. I have an xbox 360 and have bought games and DLC before, but now that I moved and changed jobs, I have an Argentina based credit card, and even though I...
  8. Moving countries and pre-ordering games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Moving countries and pre-ordering games: Hello all, I've recently decided to pre-order a game direct from the XBL Store on my Xbox One (I want to preorder XCOM 2: Deluxe Edition, if you must know). However, I have it on good authority...
  9. Moving to another country

in XBoX on Consoles
    Moving to another country: if I buy the one year gold membership in UK and during that year I move to Spain, would it still be active? 0e21e458-2079-41c5-af83-2d775215f200
  10. moved countries

in XBoX on Consoles
    moved countries: this account once was based in the uk so it uses The Uk Euro not the Us Dollar so i win try using a $25 or $50 dollar gift code it says that my account can not redeem the money on the card. so i...