moving son's gamertag

Discus and support moving son's gamertag in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I hope someone can help with this. When my son got his Xbox One S in Dec, he rushed and set it up. When he did he just logged in with my Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by jkballentine, Apr 22, 2019.

1. jkballentine
    jkballentine Guest

moving son's gamertag

I hope someone can help with this. When my son got his Xbox One S in Dec, he rushed and set it up. When he did he just logged in with my Microsoft email and it created a gamertag for him. But now, as I have leanred more about the family settings, etc,
    I want to move his existing gamertag to a new email and disassociate his gamer tag from my account. I dont want him to lose his progress associated with this gamertag. Is this possible? I have googled it and there are hits, but none seem to work. Open
    to suggestions.

:)

jkballentine, Apr 22, 2019
Thema:

moving son's gamertag

1. moving son's gamertag - Similar Threads - moving son's gamertag

2. Xbox won't transfer files on external drive, want to move data to another

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't transfer files on external drive, want to move data to another: I've been stuck for a few months with a hard drive containing a number of games (older saves or otherwise lesser played games that I keep off the main console to save space) not being able to...
  3. Move Xbox One to Family Device

in XBoX Accessibility
    Move Xbox One to Family Device: I have the adult account and my Xbox is listed under me, but I want to move/make/list the xbox under the family device as my son (minor) is listed under the family settings. How do I do that?...
  4. Move my gamer tag to my son's Microsoft Live account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Move my gamer tag to my son's Microsoft Live account?: I initially setup our Xbox and Xbox Live account under my personal Microsoft Live account due to my son's young age, and my wanting to monitor what he was doing online. Well, the time has come for...
  5. Moving my gamer tag to my sons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Moving my gamer tag to my sons: I added my child to my family account so I could control his time. He had always used my profile in the past so when I set up his account none of that transferred obviously so all of his games and...
  6. Moving my sons achievments off my profile onto his own profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Moving my sons achievments off my profile onto his own profile: how do I move my sons achievements off my profile to his own profile without loosing anything. c4207005-82a8-487d-9a80-391cdca9c152
  7. Moved house and sons xbox has reset to old game name can't seem to get his current game name ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Moved house and sons xbox has reset to old game name can't seem to get his current game name ...: hi we have moved and our sons xbox has reset itself for some reason. He has lost his current game name deadlywolf006 with his games and xbox live which is his way of staying in touch with old...
  8. Move saved games to sons new profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Move saved games to sons new profile: Hi, Let me outline what I want to do: I have years ago when my son got his xbox set this up against my MS account and he has been using this since. He is now more mature and has his own MS...
  9. I want my sons gamer profile moved from my email to his. I want to be able to create my own

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want my sons gamer profile moved from my email to his. I want to be able to create my own: The Gamer tag ######### is currently associated with my e-mail address... I want it moved and associated with his e-mail address so I can use my e-mail address, profile, and newly created Gamer...
  10. Xbox 360 my son for some reason decided to move Terraria onto a USB Drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 my son for some reason decided to move Terraria onto a USB Drive: But as I was trying to put it together I did come across some files name characters and some files named worlds I believe my whole problem is is that it shows that the save games are there and...