Moving to a New Home

Discus and support Moving to a New Home in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am wanting to know what the safest steps to take are prior to disconnecting my current home Xbox One S series console from my home internet and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TraciSamelson, Apr 24, 2021.

1. Moving to a New Home

I am wanting to know what the safest steps to take are prior to disconnecting my current home Xbox One S series console from my home internet and moving it to the new home and connecting it to internet there.....which will be a different ISP, so I am wanting to know how to back it up properly prior to moving. Also, for the monthly subscription for Gamepass, etc. when do I go in and change my data in all the accounts with my new physical address?? I have a current TB external Cloud data device connected to the xbox, but not every game or app is set to store data on it......

:)

TraciSamelson, Apr 24, 2021
  2. Eddevil09 Win User

New dashboard/home update sucks!

I like this new home update, you can easily move through the home page to other stuff
  3. MisterFizzle Win User

Moving home. Problem with that ..

[TRANSLATION:

Hello.
    My email address is the same as I use currently but the 19 (this is to be able to speak to you)

I have my address for several years it must be, I dunno, 6 to 8 years that I have (MSN at the time...).

I moved in November 2012. At the beginning it worked (from memory).Yes it worked, since I used the Smartglass application for controlling my XBox with my phone. Except that today ' *, my password
    is correct, but Hotmail tells me that I have to provide information to verify my account. I tried 50 times, ca never gave nothing. (But why from one day to the next day, while two or three weeks after my move, nothing wasn't happened?) 8
    months that it lasts...

This is simply explqiue. My mail address serves me to register on sites. NOT to communicate. I do that receive mails. (My facebook is on this address for example.. or better, my account
    XBOX LIVE GOLD, I paid! is it.)

I can not provide you with information about mail objects or recipients, for the simple and good reason that my HOTMAIL mail that serves me to receive. (I can be sent kind what, 2 or 3 in a year, a few years ago, you think
    that I recall?)

My owned personal time, and although I have them. The emails that I receive, I can guess (these are all my videos online games that send me a newsletter, or facebook, or even Microsoft for my XBox live account!)

Obviously, I can fournier my XBox Live (Emmanuel191) account. Everything it bought. short, everything.

Because until now, the problem was my account, it was very emmerdant (I migrated everything what I pouvaios on Gmail at the time..) NECESSARILY). But my XBox Live or my faceBook, I can't.

Speaking of Xbox Live. I return the above. The problem is that yesterday I ia EU the bad surprise to no longer be able to connect to me. Usually, at startup, it connects. And now it
    also tell me that there is a connection error and I need to recover my account. Agree Yes... Except that my account is blocked because I moved (what a mistake), since almost 8 months, but since 8 months, I was able to continue playing
    online on my XBox to the Fifa games, download demos...However, my Xbox is connected to the same IP that my PC that is blocked...

But today ' *, my XBox is blocked. And not be able to connect online, play with my friends, and download the games offered by Microsoft (yes because I paid my XBox Live GOLD card, I can even provide the scan...)

In short, ask me anything you want... But not mails sent, since I do not send. (Even my credit card, I always bought prepaid at the level of my XBox memory cards.)

I have not mentioned, but I connected on the application Android HOTMAIL with my Galaxy S2. You must have the traces of connection, and well I provide you all the information you want on my device...

In short, j am sorry, I take the tone, but 8 months that it lasts just for a move, and yet, for 2 weeks, ago I have not been blocked. So why from one day to the next?

But the drop has been overwhelmed the vase, my XBox Live is blocked while it works nevertheless since 8 months...
    forgive my faults, I know perfectly to write French but here I write at very high speed. It was already pretty hard to find a single place or speak...
    Help me, is it you please, I despair of this absurdity. ..

My contact mail, if necessary, it will be a Gmail... (I have recovery 10 minutes ago, but I ia validated the Enter key while I
    had provided almost zero information) "

My Xbox LIVE: EMmanuel191]
  4. MisterFizzle Win User

Moving home. Problem with that ..

Hey there EMmanuel,

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your account.

I'm having a little trouble understanding what exactly is happening.

It sounds like you need to recover your original account. If that is the case, I would recommend this tool to
    Recover your Microsoft Account.

If you are having issues with your account being blocked or not having access to your e-mail, you may want to call our Phone Support. Here is a list of our

International Xbox Support phone numbers

Please let us know how things go.
  5. Xedec Win User

Need 4 professional players for Clan.

Currently using my phone for web access as i moved to a new home and no internet. So i do apologize for not checking stickies ill move this to te other forum. Or if an admin can move this or delet it would be fine too.
  6. Cokney Charmer Win User

When buying a new console

This link will take you to the content license migration tool to move all your licences for DLC etc to your new console

www.xbox.com/.../Home
Thema:

Moving to a New Home

1. Moving to a New Home - Similar Threads - Moving Home

2. Microsoft Store tile is stuck and doesn't move on at home screen

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Store tile is stuck and doesn't move on at home screen: First of all my Xbox can't request a problem (as instruction said, i should have a special button to request a problem when I hit and press an Xbox button on a pad but he is not showing on), so I...
  3. Does move from Alpha to Skip Ahead change Home screen group?

in XboX Insiders
    Does move from Alpha to Skip Ahead change Home screen group?: Hello - I’m currently in the Alpha ring and have the Group B Home screen layout. I have the opportunity to move into the Alpha Skip Ahead Ring. If I elect to move up, will that also change what...
  4. Whenever I move my left stick in the home screen it moves extremely fast and goes all over...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Whenever I move my left stick in the home screen it moves extremely fast and goes all over...: So when i press the home button when im in a game it immediately puts me to the bottom of the page (where it says game pass & gold). Also, when i slightly move he left stick it goes crazy and...
  5. Controller not moving to home tab

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Controller not moving to home tab: For some reason my controller refusrs refusrs to move left when trying to get to home tab on opening screen. Also it refuses to stay on game i want to launch. On all other screens it moves left...
  6. Microsoft get your stuff together you're moving out of my home

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft get your stuff together you're moving out of my home: After 8 years of no bad remarks on my account, I was playing my first game of rainbow six siege last night. I received a message from a player who I wasn't even instigating just out of the blue...
  7. Microsoft get your stuff together you're moving out of my home

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft get your stuff together you're moving out of my home: After 8 years of no bad remarks on my account, I was playing my first game of rainbow six siege last night. I received a message from a player who I wasn't even instigating just out of the blue...
  8. "Moving Blue lightning Pixels" when at home or other games/apps

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Moving Blue lightning Pixels" when at home or other games/apps: So, walked away from the console for like 10-15mins, with YouTube playing a video come back it was like Blue lightning was on the screen like pixels lightning. But after restarting the console...
  9. xbox home screen continuously moving to the right (as if right bumper was being pressed)

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox home screen continuously moving to the right (as if right bumper was being pressed): hi.. my sons xbox one homescreen keeps moving across to the right as if the right bumper was constantly being pressed. naturally i thought the controller was broken so i took the batteries out...
  10. Kicked out of COD III to home, can't move left or right, aim my weapon and half of screen ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kicked out of COD III to home, can't move left or right, aim my weapon and half of screen ...: Hello, I'm trying to play the campaign on Veteran. I only have two missions left but I've done the second last one like 20 times because my xbox one won't save any part of the mission....