Moving to another country from use

Discus and support Moving to another country from use in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello Im moving from Boston to Italy for year for school. Im confused on how I should go about my xboxs location setting, I have the xbox series s. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Eddy Rocco, Sep 22, 2022 at 3:42 AM.

1. Eddy Rocco
    Eddy Rocco Guest

Hello Im moving from Boston to Italy for year for school. Im confused on how I should go about my xboxs location setting, I have the xbox series s. I don't know if I should change the location or not. If I do change the location I have to pay more for games as for some reason games in Italy on the market place cost more. If I keep my location as usa will it mess up my billing information? Will I be forced to change my location in the long run, If I don't change my location and try to play games will that cause issues?

:)

2. ngocphi Win User

With the exception of Xbox 360 and bc titles which are region and language based
  3. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Edy,you can keep your location smoothly. The italy IP will not block your console being in another location.

As your real location is USA, you can keep it without any problem ok?

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  4. xxSUBSONICxx Win User

Moving to another country

Can I buy one in Spain and bring it to portugal
  5. Mister Urkel Win User

Hey Junior,

I dont mean to burst your bubble but the only way to get the system update for the Xbox One console is by connecting to the internet and selecting the correct region that your in. In the future there may be region support there but nothing has been said
    as of yet. Check back on Xbox.com to see when your new region will be supported.

Reach back if you have any other questions so we can help.
  6. curley jack Win User

Gold membership works global but as said you will need to migrate your account, think it can be done in your account settings
Thema:

1. Moving to another country from use - Similar Threads - Moving another country

2. Minecraft won't move from one storage device to another

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won't move from one storage device to another: So, I'm trying to move Minecraft from the 1TB storage device I originally had it installed on, and transfer it to a new 8TB storage device that I recently purchased. I am the administrator of my...
  3. Moving game libraries from another computer

in XboX Insiders
    Moving game libraries from another computer: Hello, I just reinstalled windows from 10 to 11 and I had a bug where my whole game library was removed. It would be nice being able to move already installed game folders and just run them with...
  4. Digital games and moving to another country

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital games and moving to another country: So my family and I currently reside in México however we are going to be moving over to the U.S. in a couple of months so I've got a question about the digital games I've purchased here In México,...
  5. Not changing region when moving to another country

in XBoX Accessibility
    Not changing region when moving to another country: I bought an Xbox in Australia an planning on moving to Indonesia which isn’t supported. I have 6 months subscription of Game Pass Ultimate going on atm. Can I still access the game pass and xbox...
  6. Changing the location where my giftcard was entered/moving my money to another country.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Changing the location where my giftcard was entered/moving my money to another country.: So some time ago i entered my giftcard on my phone to buy a game on my xbox one s. I didnt notice my microsoft account was on the country estonian. i went on my xbox to buy a game but i showed me...
  7. XBox Live Gold ... verhuisd naar ander land[XBox Live Gold ... moved to another country]

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBox Live Gold ... verhuisd naar ander land[XBox Live Gold ... moved to another country]: Ik ben kort geleden van Duitsland naar België verhuisd. Nu heb ik in de winkel Xbox Live Gold gekocht en bij het invoeren van de code viel me op dat er achter mijn profiel naam '(Germany)'...
  8. I'm moving to another country. Questions about how to keep my current gamertag and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm moving to another country. Questions about how to keep my current gamertag and...: Hi, I'll move to another country and I'm wondering if I can keep my gamertag, if I can use it to play on Xbox Live in my new country and what happens to billing? Can I pay my current's country...
  9. I moved to another country.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I moved to another country.: Hi there, I moved recently from Poland to Germany. Got question about paying for games and what langauge will they have. Some AAA 3rd party games have full Polish version, Tomb Raider as a...
  10. Moving to another country

in XBoX on Consoles
    Moving to another country: if I buy the one year gold membership in UK and during that year I move to Spain, would it still be active? 0e21e458-2079-41c5-af83-2d775215f200