Moving Xbox Account from one Microsoft account to another

Discus and support Moving Xbox Account from one Microsoft account to another in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi there, Years ago i made my Xbox account using a random email, which i have used to date while playing on an xbox console. (figuratively speaking... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Nhoward93, Aug 5, 2022.

1. Nhoward93
    Nhoward93 Guest

Hi there,

Years ago i made my Xbox account using a random email, which i have used to date while playing on an xbox console. (figuratively speaking lets call this "*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***")

Along with this, I have always used a different microsoft account for emails / office and work. (figuratively speaking lets call this "*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***")

recently i have purchased a gaming PC and have been using gamepass on the pc.

while it is not a massive issue to sign into the store / xbox app using "*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***" i was wondering if there is a way to migrate my xbox account onto "*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***" so that when i sign into my PC everything is associated with one microsoft account?

A brief look on the community and it looks like direct migration is not possible however if anyone knows a work around that would be amazing.

Thanks in advance

Nick

:)

Nhoward93, Aug 5, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, Nhoward93. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Your Xbox profile is part of your Microsoft account. It cannot be transferred to any other account and there is no way around this. I'm sorry and I hope you understand.

Feel free to ask back any questions.
  3. Kiesey Win User

Can i switch my live to another account?

It is not possible to move a Xbox Live subscription and Microsoft points from one account to another.
  4. steeledwand7664 Win User

Link my Xbox profile to another pre-existing Microsoft account

Since it is already a Microsoft account there is no way to add that email to the other account.

There is no way to move an Xbox profile from one Microsoft account to another.

There is no way to move an already existing Microsoft server/account email (outlook, Hotmail, live, MSN.com) to another Microsoft account.

If you are not wanting to use the email that is currently attached to your Xbox profile you are unfortunately going to have to create a new email address.
  5. Dirty Loco Win User

Moving an xbox live account from one microsoft account to another.

This link might help you.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-a...nt/change-email-sign-in-for-microsoft-account

A very important side-note. If the email address you are intending to use is the same one you have used to post in this forum, you will not be able to use that email, because you created a new gamertag (BlockedCandy986) using
    that email address when you signed into the forums. You will need to change the email address of 'BlockedCandy986' to a different email address first.
  6. bowski477 Win User

Moving Xbox one account/gamertag from one microsoft account to another microsoft account

There is no way to transfer your account to a new account. You can only add your email address as an alias on the old account.
Thema:

1. Moving Xbox Account from one Microsoft account to another - Similar Threads - Moving Account Microsoft

2. Moving my child’s Xbox and all his data and gamer tag off my Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Moving my child’s Xbox and all his data and gamer tag off my Microsoft account: When my grandson (under 13) got his XBox for Christmas, I created the Microsoft ID for him using my Gmail email address (*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***) to set...
  3. Any way to move MC account to a different Microsoft account (I moved it to the wrong one)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any way to move MC account to a different Microsoft account (I moved it to the wrong one): When migrating first came available for me, I did it on the wrong account (I made one not thinking) and now my Microsoft account which has everything else, Xbox account and its own games, MC...
  4. Moving Xbox Live Gamertag/Account to Another Microsoft Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Moving Xbox Live Gamertag/Account to Another Microsoft Account: I know a lot of people have the same problem: it is not possible to move yout Xbox Live Account to a diferent Microsoft Account. For example, in my case, my sister and I created my Xbox Live...
  5. Move Xbox Account to other Microsoft Profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Move Xbox Account to other Microsoft Profile: Hi, I call microsoft support, but they told me that they cannot do anthing with my case, which is following: I have two microsoft accounts and two Xbox accounts MICROSOFT_primary_account->...
  6. Moving Minecraft To a different microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Moving Minecraft To a different microsoft account: Hi, I was wondering if anyone knew a way to move a minecraft java account from one microsoft email to another. I made a minecraft java account with the deal for minecraft bedrock. It is already on...
  7. Mojang (Java) Account Moved to Wrong Microsoft Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Mojang (Java) Account Moved to Wrong Microsoft Account: My Mojang (Java) account was migrated to the wrong Microsoft account. How can I get it moved to the correct account? 367a9e93-4b51-49de-8edc-b3fa5aadc57c
  8. mojang hesabını microsofta taşıma sorunu [problem moving mojang account to microsoft]

in XBoX Accessibility
    mojang hesabını microsofta taşıma sorunu [problem moving mojang account to microsoft]: merhaba bende orijinal minecraft launcher vardı uzun zamandır girmiyodum bugun giriyim dedim fakat microsoft hesabına taşımam gerektiğini öğrendim doğrulama kodu gönderilern maile erişimim...
  9. Error when moving Minecraft account to Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error when moving Minecraft account to Microsoft: So I went through all of the steps listed on here (I already have a Microsoft account, so I used the second tutorial steps), until I got stuck on the "Complete Move" page (step 6). I clicked on...
  10. Move Minecraft Java Edition to another Microsoft Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Move Minecraft Java Edition to another Microsoft Account: Hello, a year ago, i bought Minecraft Java Edition, with a key from eneba. I logged in on this account, and activated the game, but the game was added to my other account, and i would like to know...