Moving Xbox (Beta) Games

Discus and support Moving Xbox (Beta) Games in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello y'all, last night I installed the Xbox Beta app on my desktop, and I'm pretty happy about it. The only thing that quite bugs me because I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Lord_Valamorde, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Moving Xbox (Beta) Games

Hello y'all,

last night I installed the Xbox Beta app on my desktop, and I'm pretty happy about it.

The only thing that quite bugs me because I haven't figured it out just yet is if and how can *installed* games be moved to another drive. I found how to change the default installation location (even though I think this changes the whole Program Files location, am I wrong?) but how do I move the already installed games to another drive?

submitted by /u/Lord_Valamorde
    [link] [comments]

/u/Lord_Valamorde, Sep 24, 2019
  2. AttackOfJay Win User

Beta weapons

Oh i was in this exact situation! You just have to move your "Gears of War 3 beta" game from the old Xbox to the new Xbox. Basically, it wont detect it unless you have the beta within your Hard Drive. You will need to use the Xbox 360 Hard Drive Transfer
    Cable to move memory from your old Xbox to the new one.
  3. MagiKarp Died Win User

I have no access to the private forums.

The Private BETA is over. It has moved on to Public Beta.
  4. bcs009 Win User

Looking for Friends to play Titanfall

The thread was moved BUT I ONLY looking for people involved with the Xbox One beta preview...
  5. zJoelz Win User

Gears of war 3 beta unlocks?

i havent got saved game in the beta ive just got gears of war 3 beta and thats it i tried moving that and it came up with my hardrive
  6. Elohmn Win User

New Game, "Red.Full"?!

The Beta should just Update into the Retail once Launched. If not Uninstall/ Install again.

Geek its not a puzzle Game. If it moves Shoot it. If it doesn't move, Shoot it.

Spelling?
Thema:

Moving Xbox (Beta) Games

1. Moving Xbox (Beta) Games - Similar Threads - Moving Beta Games

2. I'm moving to another country. Questions about how to keep my current gamertag and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm moving to another country. Questions about how to keep my current gamertag and...: Hi, I'll move to another country and I'm wondering if I can keep my gamertag, if I can use it to play on Xbox Live in my new country and what happens to billing? Can I pay my current's country...
  3. Moving my child’s Xbox and all his data and gamer tag off my email account and placing it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Moving my child’s Xbox and all his data and gamer tag off my email account and placing it...: Hello all how is everyone. I hope you are well because I am going to start a heated topic. Back 23 years ago I had a child. That said child grew up into a little boy that just wanted a xbox for...
  4. Moving Xbox live account to a different Microsoft acount

in XBoX Accessibility
    Moving Xbox live account to a different Microsoft acount: Hi, when I first started playing xbox, my Dad set up an account through his microsoft account. Now I am a bit older we’d like to transfer the xbox live account and data to my microsoft account-...
  5. Can't start / delete games after moving them around via "Apps & Features"

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't start / delete games after moving them around via "Apps & Features": Hello, I am sure I a got a pretty unusual problem for you. Because I ran out of space I bought a new SSD. I also bought an external controller for it, so I can connect the SSD temporarily to the...
  6. How do you change an organiser profile to a child profile and how do you move billing...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you change an organiser profile to a child profile and how do you move billing...: Dear Microsoft, I know you have seen these questions a million times and I was wondering when you were going to make it possible for an adult (who's child has set up an organiser profile with...
  7. Pressing A while moving anywhere on the dashboard acts as a broken turbo button. Beta

in XboX Insiders
    Pressing A while moving anywhere on the dashboard acts as a broken turbo button. Beta: I made a video reproducing this, but it's sort of not needed. I found this on the previous build however it exists in today's build as well. If the A button is sending any input, it makes the...
  8. Thank you for fixing the game pass beta app for PC and moving it to UWP

in XboX Insiders
    Thank you for fixing the game pass beta app for PC and moving it to UWP: Much better performance, smoother scrolling, tiles and pages load instantly, it's still in beta so a few glitches are here and there but this is a great start! submitted by /u/ZAYONATA [link]...
  9. Win 10 Microsoft Store Xbox Beta Move Game Installation Folder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Win 10 Microsoft Store Xbox Beta Move Game Installation Folder: For anyone that still hasnt gotten news of this work around, as its hard to find the right terms for a search... Under Win 10 if you want to move your app/game from Microsoft Store or Xbox Beta...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10: Move from Beta (90 min free) to Unlocking Full Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10: Move from Beta (90 min free) to Unlocking Full Game: Hi there. I had the 90min free edition of Minecraft Windows 10 on my PC. I obtained a code to buy the full version. The code was for PC/Mac. Using that code, I managed to get the code for Windows...