Moving Xbox (Beta) Games

Discus and support Moving Xbox (Beta) Games in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello y'all, last night I installed the Xbox Beta app on my desktop, and I'm pretty happy about it. The only thing that quite bugs me because I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Lord_Valamorde, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Moving Xbox (Beta) Games

Hello y'all,

last night I installed the Xbox Beta app on my desktop, and I'm pretty happy about it.

The only thing that quite bugs me because I haven't figured it out just yet is if and how can *installed* games be moved to another drive. I found how to change the default installation location (even though I think this changes the whole Program Files location, am I wrong?) but how do I move the already installed games to another drive?

submitted by /u/Lord_Valamorde
    [link] [comments]

/u/Lord_Valamorde, Sep 24, 2019
  2. AttackOfJay Win User

Beta weapons

Oh i was in this exact situation! You just have to move your "Gears of War 3 beta" game from the old Xbox to the new Xbox. Basically, it wont detect it unless you have the beta within your Hard Drive. You will need to use the Xbox 360 Hard Drive Transfer
    Cable to move memory from your old Xbox to the new one.
  3. MagiKarp Died Win User

I have no access to the private forums.

The Private BETA is over. It has moved on to Public Beta.
  4. bcs009 Win User

Looking for Friends to play Titanfall

The thread was moved BUT I ONLY looking for people involved with the Xbox One beta preview...
  5. zJoelz Win User

Gears of war 3 beta unlocks?

i havent got saved game in the beta ive just got gears of war 3 beta and thats it i tried moving that and it came up with my hardrive
  6. Elohmn Win User

New Game, "Red.Full"?!

The Beta should just Update into the Retail once Launched. If not Uninstall/ Install again.

Geek its not a puzzle Game. If it moves Shoot it. If it doesn't move, Shoot it.

Spelling?
Thema:

Moving Xbox (Beta) Games

1. Moving Xbox (Beta) Games - Similar Threads - Moving Beta Games

2. Moved from w8.1 to w10: solitaire is not loading past track history

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Moved from w8.1 to w10: solitaire is not loading past track history: I am logged in as the same player but I see all stats as zero. Do I have to do something to import my past history? I downloaded Majong too and there it did download my past points...
  3. I'm moving games from one X-box 360 that won't read discs to a new to me used 360 that I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm moving games from one X-box 360 that won't read discs to a new to me used 360 that I...: Visit www.xbox.com/drm which brings me to a page that no longer exists? If you need more info or if I was unclear please ask. 810619a8-b52b-4189-a08b-da034df19ae2
  4. Xbox stuck on update, Updating to alpha skip-ahead and it hasn't moved in 10 minutes. I'm...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox stuck on update, Updating to alpha skip-ahead and it hasn't moved in 10 minutes. I'm...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Georgeoussha [link] [comments]
  5. Controller is moving too fast

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller is moving too fast: Hi The controller has for some reason started to move 2 jumps on the menu making it difficult to pick the things i want on the menu Anyone know how this starts or how to stop it ??? Cheers...
  6. Game Bar: Move recording buttons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Bar: Move recording buttons: When I am recording: the box containing the record timer and buttons for stop and the mic is positioned in the top right corner of display. How do I move it? It covers vital screen info....
  7. Flytta spell till barnprofil [Edit - Translation] - Move games to child profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Flytta spell till barnprofil [Edit - Translation] - Move games to child profile: Hej, Min son har länge spelat Fifa och Fortnite på min vuxenprofil på xbox one. Nu har jag fixat familjekonto och vill använda funktionerna där varför sonen fått ett eget barnkonto. Hur kan jag...
  8. Xbox controller doesn't move as I want

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox controller doesn't move as I want: Hi, this is Jaehwi I play Forza and FIFA using the Xbox controller. Recently the left stick of my controller tries to stay 'up' even without input. Because of this effect, the players kept...
  9. Controller desyncing after moving 1ft away

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller desyncing after moving 1ft away: I have an Xbox One S and use a standard Wireless Controller. Recently (the day of this post) my controller will not stay synced with my Xbox. I was watching youtube as normal and half-way through...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10: Move from Beta (90 min free) to Unlocking Full Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10: Move from Beta (90 min free) to Unlocking Full Game: Hi there. I had the 90min free edition of Minecraft Windows 10 on my PC. I obtained a code to buy the full version. The code was for PC/Mac. Using that code, I managed to get the code for Windows...