MS Bingo on laptop

Discus and support MS Bingo on laptop in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Please help with the connection for the Bingo games on my laptop. It keeps referring me to this site. Thank you! 8e07d793-d161-41a8-a859-8331a0b77d86 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by gatbar1, Apr 15, 2021.

1. gatbar1
    gatbar1 Guest

MS Bingo on laptop

Please help with the connection for the Bingo games on my laptop. It keeps referring me to this site.

Thank you!

:)

gatbar1, Apr 15, 2021
  2. XBF Zineb F Win User

MS Bingo on laptop

Hello there @gatbar1, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support. I want you not to worry about the situation because I am here to help you out! Please access the link below and follow the instructions provided to troubleshoot the issue.

The link: Troubleshoot gameplay issues on a Windows 10 device | Xbox Support

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  3. SamGains Win User

Xbox one internet connection. Web browser login

Bingo! All that i had to do was switch off the wifi on my laptop after copying the address!
  4. Luke9_589 Win User

MS Bingo fairly consistently lists an error. With a satellite, in certain weather, that makes sense.Today is clear & warm What gives?

5. ZombieJesterCOE Win User

MS Bingo

I love the passion you have for Bingo.

If you think of ways you can improve MS Bingo, you can always leave constructive suggestions here: https://xboxideas.uservoice.com/
  6. XBF George L Win User

MS Bingo?

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation. I understand you are having trouble with some features in your Bingo game is that correct? I recommend you take this situation to the

Microsoft Casual Games Community
    post in there comments section and see if a member of the community or the Casual Games Support team can give you a bit more insight to the situation.
Thema:

MS Bingo on laptop

1. MS Bingo on laptop - Similar Threads - Bingo laptop

2. when is someone going to fix bingo?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when is someone going to fix bingo?: when is someone going to fix bingo 14626d5a-1bd8-45fa-acef-c0ff00f87c99
  3. MS bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MS bingo: always server connection problem during weeks, can it fixed? cdf8eedc-37aa-4fe7-9f86-4a566d61fbf5
  4. bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bingo: I have not been able to get on Microsoft Bingo for over a week, when will this be fixed 9c392563-f189-446c-916f-5c50b493cb51
  5. bingo

in XBoX on Mobile
    bingo: what is up with the server connection error for micro soft bingo? 223b33c4-b8e2-4bca-9e79-3c2edc712464
  6. why is ms bingo no longer offered in the ms store?

in XBoX on Mobile
    why is ms bingo no longer offered in the ms store?: why is ms bingo no longer offered in the ms store? a66c5b53-fb35-4611-be8a-a1ddf250a49b
  7. connection to bingo game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    connection to bingo game: I have not been able to connect with this game for three weeks or more. What is the problem? 9a0ca417-b613-4435-828c-762e5ba1792a
  8. Bingo server not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Bingo server not working: The bingo server seems to be down for over a week now. Very frustrating! I tried uninstalling and reinstalling it, and it still will not load. When will this issue be resolved?...
  9. microsoft bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft bingo: This is rediculous. Not able to connect to server for three weeks now. I am done. 9298b5a0-7b2e-4dbb-9260-92f526a2c9b8
  10. Is there a way to make Bingo playable on a laptop than just shrinking the card size?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to make Bingo playable on a laptop than just shrinking the card size?: I have a laptop with a 1366x768 size screen. I'd love to play Bingo more often but all these settings will do is let me shrink the card size. I don't care to scroll & would prefer not to pay to be...