ms bingo

Discus and support ms bingo in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; why is the site not loading/ 099ef047-7e3d-40e6-8d9b-3cf00d1d64b3 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JoSpencer, Mar 22, 2020.

1. JoSpencer
    JoSpencer Guest

ms bingo

why is the site not loading/

:)

JoSpencer, Mar 22, 2020
  2. ZombieJesterCOE Win User

MS Bingo

I love the passion you have for Bingo.

If you think of ways you can improve MS Bingo, you can always leave constructive suggestions here: https://xboxideas.uservoice.com/
  3. XBF George L Win User

MS Bingo?

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation. I understand you are having trouble with some features in your Bingo game is that correct? I recommend you take this situation to the

Microsoft Casual Games Community
    post in there comments section and see if a member of the community or the Casual Games Support team can give you a bit more insight to the situation.
  4. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

MS Bingo

Hiya Popeyed,

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation. I understand you are having trouble with some features in your Bingo game is that correct? I recommend you take this situation to the

Microsoft Casual Games Community
    post in there comments section and see if a member of the community or the Casual Games Support team can give you a bit more insight to the situation.

Hope this helps!
  5. ITSRATBOY2002 Win User

MS Bingo

The Official Support Team Will Be Able To Look Into The Bug: https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/
  6. CyclingGuyNOLA Win User

MS Bingo

There are many great publishers that have made Bingo games. Good that everyone has their own personal choice. Just remember, just because you don't like it so much doesn't mean others don't like it too.
Thema:

ms bingo

1. ms bingo - Similar Threads - bingo

2. Mircrosoft Bingo game from Mircrosoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    Mircrosoft Bingo game from Mircrosoft store: Downloaded a few weeks ago Mircrosoft Bingo and it played fine. Since yesterday, April 5, 2020, it cannot connect due to server problems. I posted on mircrosoft bingo page on facebook, and...
  3. Microsoft Bingo, why can't I get on? I've been playing it for 10 years now, and I want to...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Microsoft Bingo, why can't I get on? I've been playing it for 10 years now, and I want to...: I want to play bingo. Please e43a1a09-b650-451e-b012-4373812e7430
  4. there is a problrm connecting the bingo server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    there is a problrm connecting the bingo server: there is a problem connecting the bingo server 1d1b1c54-c54b-4f2b-a19c-76417b64aeea
  5. Microsoft Bingo is not working. It says there is a server connection problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Bingo is not working. It says there is a server connection problem.: Why is Microsoft Bingo not working? It says there is a server connection problem. 2c85422d-8d9f-4139-babe-783226c1d464
  6. Unable to connect to ms bingo for last 24 hr. Please let me know if you would like to hire...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to connect to ms bingo for last 24 hr. Please let me know if you would like to hire...: Unable to connect to MS Bingo for last 24 hr. Please let me know if you would like to HIRE my dog to fix the problem. He is really a very smart dog!! Gerry G 1d7b1b16-7e9c-477e-a79b-51852de7e8f4
  7. Bingo is not conecting to internet.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bingo is not conecting to internet.: Microsoft Bingo is having trouble with keep[ng connected to the inter net, and as a result I am losing out on the bingos I've won. 89ce067a-6381-4d84-b329-83213cfa11e6
  8. bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bingo: Server issue connecting to MS Bingo two days in a row now.. Is the game that busy with everyone starting to stay at home? Thanks in advance for your help! [img]...
  9. Microsoft Bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Bingo: Server Connection Error - what do I do? Restarted puter and have emptied cache and history - now what? I am playing on windows not xbox 22d51c34-3700-4713-83be-6e57feb29453
  10. My bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My bingo: I'm having a problem . I can't seem to connect to bingo. I got a msg. having a connection problem can you help? 78c53226-d361-4839-82be-620839e7f97a